ADVERTISEMENT

Biden FINALLY does something about immigration

TheGunner

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
Imagine that…Congress didn’t need to put a bill forward with a bunch of liberal “pork”

🤔

Thanks Donald J Trump for forcing the “sit on their ass” Biden Administration do finally do “something”.

But of course the hurricane winds have been blowing immigrants north from Mexico for 3+ years. I’m just waiting for Biden and the Democrats will to declare a national emergency versus shipping most of them back.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Imagine that…Congress didn’t need to put a bill forward with a bunch of liberal “pork”

🤔

Thanks Donald J Trump for forcing the “sit on their ass” Biden Administration do finally do “something”.

But of course the hurricane winds have been blowing immigrants north from Mexico for 3+ years. I’m just waiting for Biden and the Democrats will to declare a national emergency versus shipping most of them back.
Now that’s locking it down. Americans can now feel much safer from crime, fentanyl, and sex trafficking. Hallelujah!

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
I’m waiting for the liberal elite to mansplain that that the Republicans in Congress were holding up progress on the border.

Meanwhile, the sane individuals point out this could be done with an executive order

🤔

It’s kinda bizarre how Biden issued an XO

Biden is rolling out a much-telegraphed executive order on immigration to limit the number of migrants streaming across the southwest border.

🤔
so the Republicans weren’t

Actually

Stopping

Biden (yeah, head bozo….🤡)

From

Taking

Action.

@BuilderBob6

That’s 🤪

I’m waiting for the liberal elite to mansplain that that the Republicans in Congress were holding up progress on the border.

Meanwhile, the sane individuals point out this could be done with an executive order

🤔

It’s kinda bizarre how Biden issued an XO

Biden is rolling out a much-telegraphed executive order on immigration to limit the number of migrants streaming across the southwest border.

🤔
so the Republicans weren’t

Actually

Stopping

Biden (yeah, head bozo….🤡)

From

Taking

Action.

@BuilderBob6

That’s 🤪
And lawsuits will be filed TODAY against the XO. Just like happened every time trump did one. Executive Orders don’t solve the problem.

What needs to happen is Congress should change the LAW. Then it doesn’t matter what president from what party is in the WH. Then the border policy doesn’t completely change every time we have a new president. But that would mean republicans would actually have to negotiate and compromise. MAGA isn’t interested in those things. The existing clusterfvck system allows them to try and put whatever draconian measures they want in place when they are in power……….and use the border as an election issue when they aren’t.

And as is already happening, republicans are criticizing the XO.

The argument is………Biden is finally doing an XO he could have done years ago but we still don’t like it. You get a two for one, bitch about both sides of the issue. That’s why the law needs to be changed.

Reactions: BNIBoiler

🤔

Wait...I thought he assigned Kamala Harris as the border czar and she was going to solve the immigration problem?
What exactly does she do again?

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerHuff3
And lawsuits will be filed TODAY against the XO. Just like happened every time trump did one. Executive Orders don’t solve the problem.

What needs to happen is Congress should change the LAW. Then it doesn’t matter what president from what party is in the WH. Then the border policy doesn’t completely change every time we have a new president. But that would mean republicans would actually have to negotiate and compromise. MAGA isn’t interested in those things. The existing clusterfvck system allows them to try and put whatever draconian measures they want in place when they are in power……….and use the border as an election issue when they aren’t.

The argument is………Biden is finally doing an XO he could have done years ago but we still don’t like it. You get a two for one, bitch about both sides of the issue. That’s why the law needs to be changed.

You don't get it do you?
Lefties, libs and dems WANT an open border. Republicans don't.
Why do you suspect immigration was under control and a wall was being built under Trump and then suddenly, under Biden, the wall is no longer being built and immigration becomes a major problem?

You don't get it do you?
Why do you suspect immigration was under control and a wall was being built under Trump and then suddenly, under Biden, the wall is no longer being built and immigration becomes a major problem?
You don't get it. Why didn't the repubs, since they are the ones that are bullish about it, fix the border when they had control of the WH, Congress and Senate back in 2017? Then a few months ago, a very bi-partisan and conservative leaning bill on the border was on the table fixin to be signed by Biden. The MAGA cult leader stepped in and told the republican congressional leadership to not go through with this bill. Therefore, Biden had to do an executive order now to fix the border.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
You don't get it do you?
I get that you’re a simpleton who ignores the complexities of the problem and wants to break it down into 5 word answers.

Trump built the wall.
The border is open.
The dems like that.

You ignore existing law. You ignore the reality that the border IS NOT OPEN. You believe most of the people coming across are criminals and drug smugglers. You ignore your rich buddies who provide jobs for illegals. You ignore the reality that we need immigrants to work in our country.
You forget that we are a nation of immigrants. You don’t believe immigration is needed. You don’t CARE about the dreamers nor do you care about people who are simply trying to better their lives.

Illegal immigration took off because these people knew the dems would allow more of them in. It will go down if trump is elected because they know he will restrict it. I know you agree with that. I am simply answering your question.

Now is when you say you have no problem with legal immigration while praising the man who is trying cut it off.

You’re white and you’re already here. Screw everybody else.

I get that you’re a simpleton who ignores the complexities of the problem and wants to break it down into 5 word answers.

Trump built the wall.
The border is open.
The dems like that.

You ignore existing law. You ignore the reality that the border IS NOT OPEN. You believe most of the people coming across are criminals and drug smugglers. You ignore your rich buddies who provide jobs for illegals. You ignore the reality that we need immigrants to work in our country.
You forget that we are a nation of immigrants. You don’t believe immigration is needed. You don’t CARE about the dreamers nor do you care about people who are simply trying to better their lives.

Illegal immigration took off because these people knew the dems would allow more of them in. It will go down if trump is elected because they know he will restrict it. I know you agree with that. I am simply answering your question.

Now is when you say you have no problem with legal immigration while praising the man who is trying cut it off.

How in the world can you post that the border is not open? Thousands come in every day illegally. Thousands! Everyday! Even holidays!

Then you post about jobs provided for illegals. You most certainly know all about that.

Here’s a solution that will never happen, but here goes. Take away all the government goodies from people sitting around and they might have to work.

Reactions: bonefish1

Trump built the wall.
The border is open.
The dems like that.

First, how do you know I'm white?
After all, if reparations come, you can be damn sure I'll be identifying as black. Make the government pay for their stupidity, right?

I mean, if you say I can identify as a woman and therefore I'm a woman, who's to say I'm not black?

But that's all beside the point.

You're right on one thing: I'm not against immigration, I'm against ILLEGAL immigration. Two very different things.
There's a process involved, and that process does not envolve swimming across a river or slithering through a hole in a fence. That my friend, is illegal and shouldn't be allowed, but is under Biden policies.

How in the world can you post that the border is not open? Thousands come in every day illegally. Thousands! Everyday! Even holidays!

Then you post about jobs provided for illegals. You most certainly know all about that.

Here’s a solution that will never happen, but here goes. Take away all the government goodies from people sitting around and they might have to work.
Because OPEN MEANS OPEN. It doesn’t mean there are walls and border patrol and ports of entry and searches and identity checks and a hundred other ways they stop people.

You’ve used the term so many times you have changed the meaning in your fcked up brain.

Open means everyone gets in. That’s a lie. You don’t know that by now?

Because OPEN MEANS OPEN. It doesn’t mean there are walls and border patrol and ports of entry and searches and identity checks and a hundred other ways they stop people.

You’ve used the term so many times you have changed the meaning in your fcked up brain.

Open means everyone gets in. That’s a lie. You don’t know that by now?
Everyone is getting in including many gang members, drug dealers, and others. Almost every country has people pouring in here in our closed border. They aren’t all seeking asylum. Who in your mind is excluded?

Everyone is getting in including many gang members, drug dealers, and others. Almost every country has people pouring in here in our closed border. They aren’t all seeking asylum. Who in your mind is excluded?
Blahblahblah. You forgot fentanyl and child trafficking.

The border isn’t closed. It isn’t open. You argue like a six year old.

People are stopped and sent back every day. That means it’s not open.

People are let in everyday. That’s means it’s not closed.

Border officers can refuse entry to the United States for many reasons, including:
  • Health issues: Some health conditions can be a public health risk.
  • Criminal record: This includes any criminal conviction, from minor to major.
  • Visa category: The officer may not believe the applicant meets the requirements for their visa category.
  • Home country ties: The officer may not believe the applicant has enough ties to their home country.
  • Non-immigrant intent: The officer may not believe the applicant has the required non-immigrant intent.
  • Missing documents: The applicant may not have the required documents at the port of entry.
  • Travel bans: There may be travel bans on the applicant's country.
  • Lying: The applicant may have lied on their application or to a CBP officer.
  • Suspicious content: The officer may find suspicious content on the applicant's devices or social media.
  • Illegal work: The applicant may have violated US immigration law in the past by working illegally in the country.
  • Expired passport: The applicant's passport may have expired or will expire before their expected departure date from the US.

Border officers can refuse entry to the United States for many reasons, including:
  • Visa category: The officer may not believe the applicant meets the requirements for their visa category.
  • Home country ties: The officer may not believe the applicant has enough ties to their home country.
  • Non-immigrant intent: The officer may not believe the applicant has the required non-immigrant intent.
  • Missing documents: The applicant may not have the required documents at the port of entry.
  • Suspicious content: The officer may find suspicious content on the applicant's devices or social media.
  • Illegal work: The applicant may have violated US immigration law in the past by working illegally in the country.
  • Expired passport: The applicant's passport may have expired or will expire before their expected departure date from the US.
Aside from the port of entries, the border is not water tight. We see daily, people being smuggled in and others entering through or around the fencing. Laws are broken and not enforced.

ICE is overwhelmed and can’t perform the job that you listed as laws. Many ICE employees have quit as they have not been supported to do their jobs. Asylum seekers are not the only ones entering the country.

Republicans are criticizing that he didn’t do enough, but keep on selling the snake oil

dafuq? Ain't nobody talking about the ones border patrol stops. It's the millions of others.

Aside from the port of entries, the border is not water tight. We see daily, people being smuggled in and others entering through or around the fencing. Laws are broken and not enforced.

ICE is overwhelmed and can’t perform the job that you listed as laws. Many ICE employees have quit as they have not been supported to do their jobs. Asylum seekers are not the only ones entering the country.
More generalizations. Didn’t say it was water tight. I said it wasn’t open.

More generalizations. Didn’t say it was water tight. I said it wasn’t open.
For the border not being open, how have millions crossed into the country for the past three years? That’s pretty open in most people’s opinion. Why are we supporting all these people for stepping over the line? Many have no incentive to work.

For the border not being open, how have millions crossed into the country for the past three years? That’s pretty open in most people’s opinion. Why are we supporting all these people for stepping over the line? Many have no incentive to work.
If it was open there would be no border security.

No incentive to work? Do you just make this shit up? That’s why the vast majority are coming. Many send money back home to their families.

No incentive to work? Do you just make this shit up? That’s why the vast majority are coming. Many send money back home to their families.
Back when Chump was president and talking about rounding up the immigrants and sending them back. A conservative caller to the Patriot Channel one time said that he voted for Chump and like what he was doing so far but he disagreed with rounding them up and sending back. Apparently he hired the immigrants for his drywall business. He went on to say that if they rounded up and sent back that it would turn the US construction industry upside down.

Back when Chump was president and talking about rounding up the immigrants and sending them back. A conservative caller to the Patriot Channel one time said that he voted for Chump and like what he was doing so far but he disagreed with rounding them up and sending back. Apparently he hired the immigrants for his drywall business. He went on to say that if they rounded up and sent back that it would turn the US construction industry upside down.

Agree with this to a point, and would add......

1. However, just need to stop Fed Govt assistance to illegals. illegals need to make their own way and barriers to them doing that need removed.

2. If states and locals wish to do something that is their choice.

3. But if any commit crimes all bets are off. Gitmo or fed prisons for serious crimes, or ship them out if minor crimes. Most of the public agree with this.

4. The second group would be single males from terrorist & unfriendly countries. I could see Americans getting behind that.

5. Finally, pathways for legal citizenship need to be added that include assimilation efforts such as....
1. Speaking English.
2. Reading English.
3. Employment.
4. Paying taxes.
5. Basic citizenship test.

Just to name a few. I think many could get behind new citizenship efforts that insure assimilation.

After all with American birth rates, working tax paying Americans need to be added to the tax roles to continue SS. Illegals could help with that as they transition to tax paying citizens.

You mean the dems let illegals in and then have them vote illegally?
Easy to get ID once here. Marriage, dreamers, asylum, visas, fake green cards, anchor babies. They let everyone in. Almost a million legal immigrants in 2022 alone plus another 2.2 million illegal.

Dems don't want voter ID requirements, correct? So, how do you determine if someone is an illegal alien or not?
No, not correct on the first so the second is moot.

Why does MAGA exaggerate everything?

The border is open. No, there are big problems at the border and the pubs have a good issue. You won. Biden trying to get the law changed and using executive orders to finally address the issue. But that’s not enough. You have to lie about the border being open.

And you. Dems don’t want voter requirements. No. They do. Just not the ones you want. But you have to lie to try and make a point. Exaggerate the position of the dems and create a BS if/then argument. It’s middle school level logic.

Reactions: BNIBoiler

The border is open. No, there are big problems at the border and the pubs have a good issue. You won. Biden trying to get the law changed and using executive orders to finally address the issue. But that’s not enough. You have to lie about the border being open.

And you. Dems don’t want voter requirements. No. They do. Just not the ones you want. But you have to lie to try and make a point. Exaggerate the position of the dems and create a BS if/then argument. It’s middle school level logic.
Illinois has no voter ID requirements. Why not? They’ve had hundreds of years to put it in. Dems don’t want it and that’s a fact.

Illinois has no voter ID requirements. Why not? They’ve had hundreds of years to put it in. Dems don’t want it and that’s a fact.
Because it’s never been an issue. The percent voter fraud is something like 0.001%. And of those that are caught are prosecuted. Republicans made it an issue in 2009 after Obama was elected. We all know the reason why.

Because it’s never been an issue. The percent voter fraud is something like 0.001%. And of those that are caught are prosecuted. Republicans made it an issue in 2009 after Obama was elected. We all know the reason why.
Bottom line is Dems don’t want it. Illinois has no intent of having voters present an ID to vote. If they did it would change as the Democrats control Illinois.

Reactions: BoilerJS

Wait......I thought BNI said that requiring voter ID was racist? And white liberals don't believe blacks can figure out how to get an ID.

Wait......I thought BNI said that requiring voter ID was racist? And white liberals don't believe blacks can figure out how to get an ID.
Prior to the 2008 presidential election no one is talking about requiring voter IDs

2008 a black dude gets elected president of the US and all of a sudden the GOP in red states require ID to vote now because astute GOP strategists saw that a lot of blacks in the urban areas that voted for Obama in 2008 did not have a state issue ID. In addition, the red states since the 2008 election curtailed Sunday voting that a lot of blacks enjoyed. So, those are 2 examples where the GOP in red states targeted blacks. That's the bottom line.

Then the GOP in red states went after the voting methods the democrats in general voted. They curtailed absentee voting and early voting.

Move forward to 2016, urban radio, black churches etc., got the word out and mobilized folks to make sure to register and vote including obtaining the necessary state IDs. Voter IDs have not been much of an issue in the urban areas anymore. Or there is not much talk about not having voter IDs anymore.

Move forward to 2020, because of the election was stolen BS, the GOP in red states even took it further to disenfranchise democratic voters as a whole by still curtailing the aforementioned democrat favored voting methods but the added curtailing drop boxes mail in voting. All under the false narrative of curtailing cheating, even though there 0.0001% voter fraud. Been at that rate for decades.

Prior to the 2008 presidential election no one is talking about requiring voter IDs

2008 a black dude gets elected president of the US and all of a sudden the GOP in r
ed states require ID to vote now because astute GOP strategists saw that a lot of blacks in the urban areas that voted for Obama in 2008 did not have a state issue ID. In addition, the red states since the 2008 election curtailed Sunday voting that a lot of blacks enjoyed. So, those are 2 examples where the GOP in red states targeted blacks. That's the bottom line.

Then the GOP in red states went after the voting methods the democrats in general voted. They curtailed absentee voting and early voting.

Move forward to 2016, urban radio, black churches etc., got the word out and mobilized folks to make sure to register and vote including obtaining the necessary state IDs. Voter IDs have not been much of an issue in the urban areas anymore. Or there is not much talk about not having voter IDs anymore.

Move forward to 2020, because of the election was stolen BS, the GOP in red states even took it further to disenfranchise democratic voters as a whole by still curtailing the aforementioned democrat favored voting methods but the added curtailing drop boxes mail in voting. All under the false narrative of curtailing cheating, even though there 0.0001% voter fraud. Been at that rate for decades.

BNI skewing history again because of his racial bias.....

Here's the facts......
The first U.S. voter ID law was adopted in South Carolina in 1950. By 1980 four other states had passed similar laws, and by 2000 the total number of states with voter ID laws had increased to 14.

BNI skewing history again because of his racial bias.....

Here's the facts......
The first U.S. voter ID law was adopted in South Carolina in 1950. By 1980 four other states had passed similar laws, and by 2000 the total number of states with voter ID laws had increased to 14.
Nope. You are skewing my point. I never said that in 2009 that was the first time voter ID laws were enacted. What I’ve said several times here and I’ll clarify now was that after Obama was elected, there was a push by the GOP lawmakers in red states, that did not have such law already in place, to now require state ID to vote. Again there is nothing wrong with requiring ID to vote. It was the timing that this requirement was required which was after Obama was elected. Prior to that, the red states did not care one way or another.

Nope. You are skewing my point. I never said that in 2009 that was the first time voter ID laws were enacted. What I’ve said several times here and I’ll clarify now was that after Obama was elected, there was a push by the GOP lawmakers in red states, that did not have such law already in place, to now require state ID to vote. Again there is nothing wrong with requiring ID to vote. It was the timing that this requirement was required which was after Obama was elected. Prior to that, the red states did not care one way or another.

skewing your point??....it's what you typed....

What I bolded & my response to that flat out proves you were wrong. No question.

You really have trouble manning up when shown to be wrong. It's cowardly, like a scared little boy when Mommy catches him in a wrong, you run & hide, instead of being a man & admit you were wrong.......but wrong you are, there bolded for all to see......

"Prior to the 2008 presidential election no one is talking about requiring voter IDs".

Which is Flat Out incorrect...as they had them as early as 1950, & 14 states by 2000.....thus they were discussed prior to 2008.

Last edited:
Agree with this to a point, and would add......

1. However, just need to stop Fed Govt assistance to illegals. illegals need to make their own way and barriers to them doing that need removed.

2. If states and locals wish to do something that is their choice.

3. But if any commit crimes all bets are off. Gitmo or fed prisons for serious crimes, or ship them out if minor crimes. Most of the public agree with this.

4. The second group would be single males from terrorist & unfriendly countries. I could see Americans getting behind that.

5. Finally, pathways for legal citizenship need to be added that include assimilation efforts such as....
1. Speaking English.
2. Reading English.
3. Employment.
4. Paying taxes.
5. Basic citizenship test.

Just to name a few. I think many could get behind new citizenship efforts that insure assimilation.

After all with American birth rates, working tax paying Americans need to be added to the tax roles to continue SS. Illegals could help with that as they transition to tax paying citizens.
House republicans recently passed bills in a near party line vote to deport migrants who were convicted of DUI or assaulting a LEO. Chucky S won’t bring to floor for a vote in the Senate. I mean Ds can’t even say yes to deporting convicted felons.

2008 a black dude gets elected president of the US and all of a sudden the GOP in red states require ID to vote now because astute GOP strategists saw that a lot of blacks in the urban areas that voted for Obama in 2008 did not have a state issue ID. In addition, the red states since the 2008 election curtailed Sunday voting that a lot of blacks enjoyed. So, those are 2 examples where the GOP in red states targeted blacks. That's the bottom line.

Can you list the countries that do not require an ID to vote? Or any country that allows drop boxes?

Actually, many westernized countries require 2. Everyone on the left loves Canada. They require 2. As does France I believe. And do you have any stats on the percentage of the US population that does not have a government issued ID?

Also most countries have one single Election Day. Absentee ballots are only provided for specific limited reasons. So are all of these countries racists? Or do they just understand how to ensure the integrity of an election?

And why is it freaking 3rd world countries can count ballots and declare a winner on election night? Yet every election democratic strongholds like Milwaukee, Fulton County, Maricopa County, Philadelphia can get their shit straight and count for a week? Every presidential election an entire State is finished except for the one Democratic county that happens to find enough ballots? Hope another pipe doesn’t burst in the Fulton County counting office….

From 2010. MN senate seat race. USNews is a left leaning publication. Dems don’t want voter rolls cleaned because precinct captains know who don’t vote and then they complete those ballots if needed. If you are in touch with so much as you say you are you know it’s true. This process was the genesis of a major voter fraud case in Chicagoin the 70s. Abrams fought Kemps voter roll cleansing which was LEGALLY required. Not a single person after the election reported not being able to vote. Well dead people can’t talk. States like IL haven’t cleaned their rolls in years. It’s a simple step. Dems used to agree just like voter ID until they realized how to work it.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...-have-won-his-senate-seat-through-voter-fraud

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT