ADVERTISEMENT

Ballo to Indiana

He's solid. Strong and somewhat athletic. Not very skilled though. I'd spend my $1 million of NIL differently if I were them.

Reactions: pboiler18
He shoots free throws at a University of Indiana clip….less than 50%! His team did nothing at AZ …and will not for the Loosiers. Bring him on…he SUCks!

Keep spending your $$….look where it got you last year, watching Purdue all the way to the National Championship game from your living room . LMAO!

Sad state of college athletics. Leave a winning school to play for a team that has absolutely stunk for decades. I’m glad the kid is getting paid but I’m about done with college sports. NIL is turing it into weak pro sports.
I think a valid question is why are starters leaving Arizona? Especially considering they are about to move to a better conference. Granted their athletic department is in shambles, but how much do the kids care about that? Something with Lloyd? Remember that Kriisa left last year too.

Reactions: punaj and Roeder
I think a valid question is why are starters leaving Arizona? Especially considering they are about to move to a better conference. Granted their athletic department is in shambles, but how much do the kids care about that? Something with Lloyd? Remember that Kriisa left last year too.
Agree. I thought it was strange too. Something must be wrong in the program.

IU is buying a stacked roster. Pretty crazy to think about how much they are allegedly spending. You can't blame kids for wanting a piece of that.

On paper they will be picked to win the B1G and be pre season top 10.

Now, what Woodson does with that talent is another story. I do think adding Rice and another high profile guard will help their roster construction. Chemistry and managing/motivating 7 kids that were just handed 500,000 -1000000 million dollars will be the challenge.

I still prefer the way Painter is doing it as a fan. I like watching the same guys develop over several years. Will be interesting to watch the contrasting philosophies of building from within vs buying free agents over the next 2-3 years.

Now, what Woodson does with that talent is another story. I do think adding Rice and another high profile guard will help their roster construction. Chemistry and managing/motivating 7 kids that were just handed 500,000 -1000000 million dollars will be the challenge.
That's a lot of coin!!

Seriously, I don't think they will be picked anywhere near winning the B1G or anywhere near the national top 10.

IU is buying a stacked roster. Pretty crazy to think about how much they are allegedly spending. You can't blame kids for wanting a piece of that.

I still prefer the way Painter is doing it as a fan. I like watching the same guys develop over several years. Will be interesting to watch the contrasting philosophies of building from within vs buying free agents over the next 2-3 years.
I would also prefer you doing it the way you’ve done it since existence. I love that Purdue has never won anything.

Zero banners boys!

We’ve seen this story before time and time again. I think it may be IUs 30th straight offseason championship in a row…anyways That’s a lot of money for a fifth year center who is only good cuz “he’s tall”.

Not Sure how he fits the team, as him and Reneau clog the lane and will be one of the worst FT shooting front courts. I guess he helps with rebounding. But they still Need to add some shooters because they have yet to address that problem from last year.

The only number that matters is 5-0.

5 times our season ended with the ultimate goal. 0 times for you. You wouldn’t trade anything if you had those 5 banners and you know that.

Quit acting like your okay being forever losers!
Purdue is the top team ever in Big Ten history! How can you be a loser when your history tops all other teams, including IU!

We’ve seen this story before time and time again. I think it may be IUs 30th straight offseason championship in a row…anyways That’s a lot of money for a fifth year center who is only good cuz “he’s tall”.

Not Sure how he fits the team, as him and Reneau clog the lane and will be one of the worst FT shooting front courts. I guess he helps with rebounding. But they still Need to add some shooters because they have yet to address that problem from last year.
Since Cupps is better than Braden I'm sure he will get 15 alley-oops per game.

Purdue is the top team ever in Big Ten history! How can you be a loser when your history tops all other teams, including IU!
I guess getting lucky in a tournament, whether by draw or injury or something else, is the ultimate goal and better than 95% of the rest of the time the game is played. Not much more meaningful than being awarded a helms banner, imo. I’m very happy Purdue made it to the championship game this year but I prefer Painters honest and clean style to winning ncaa tourney games at all costs.

How will cupps ever be an all American and lead the b1g in assists if he’s coming off the bench though?!? Since clearly the coaches recruited over him
They honestly are starting a nice tradition of big men. All their pictures side by side outside the mens restroom that can say “Didn’t Win Anything. Scored A lot of Points Though!”

This clown doesn’t even know who our point guard is
You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

I guess getting lucky in a tournament, whether by draw or injury or something else, is the ultimate goal and better than 95% of the rest of the time the game is played. Not much more meaningful than being awarded a helms banner, imo. I’m very happy Purdue made it to the championship game this year but I prefer Painters honest and clean style to winning ncaa tourney games at all costs.
Undefeated season!

Something else you haven’t achieved. The list goes on and on and on.

Bob Knight ran a cleaner program than anyone in the country. And still won banners. Keep up the excuses and keep losing!

Hey I know - Maybe Woody is planning on using the old 1 Out/ 4 In offense for next year ?

It isn’t just the head to head, they can’t do as well against the same teams. That is probably a bit confusing to some.
Is it confusing to you that you’ve never won a title? Let’s talk final fours. How many wins in the final fours? How many banners? Oh yeah you guys avoid facts that matter!

None of you will ever see a title in your lifetime!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT