ADVERTISEMENT

Woody coming back according to ESPN

I personally like Woodson.as a human being so you have to have a little empathy for coming back to your alma mater as a hero and things going like this.

I am completely shocked though, the noise was so loud about getting fired and he doesn’t have a contract extension so it looks like they’re going to have to rely completely on the portal as Indiana has really put him in a lame duck situation for recuiting. They have the NIL money, so they could get some big talent through the portal, but it looks like they’re headed for another rebuild in two years.

It’s good for Purdue for in-state recruiting, but this could get really, really messy.

I personally like Woodson.as a human being so you have to have a little empathy for coming back to your alma mater as a hero and things going like this.

I am completely shocked though, the noise was so loud about getting fired and he doesn’t have a contract extension so it looks like they’re going to have to rely completely on the portal as Indiana has really put him in a lame duck situation for recuiting. They have the NIL money, so they could get some big talent through the portal, but it looks like they’re headed for another rebuild in two years.

It’s good for Purdue for in-state recruiting, but this could get really, really messy.
I agree. I enjoyed watching Woodson play when it wasn't against Purdue. Except for his record as coach, he has not embarrassed the university on or off the court.

But no one deserves this mess more than Indinia fans.

He can’t recruit In state anyways. His only in state recruit was Gunn who did not have a Purdue offer. Of the 0-31 2024 offers they had only bidunga was from Indiana. They are in on 2025 more but only Sisley and Haralson have offers from both. I think Sisley was always in purdues camp and long shot for both on Haralson. Indiana stands no chance for indiana kids over Purdue.

He can’t recruit In state anyways. His only in state recruit was Gunn who did not have a Purdue offer. Of the 0-31 2024 offers they had only bidunga was from Indiana. They are in on 2025 more but only Sisley and Haralson have offers from both. I think Sisley was always in purdues camp and long shot for both on Haralson. Indiana stands no chance for indiana kids over Purdue.
Gunn was actually an Archie recruit.

Reactions: POTFHBTFU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT