• Virginia Tech at Penn State
Nov. 28
  • North Carolina at Michigan
  • Syracuse at Ohio State
  • Purdue at Florida State
  • Virginia at Maryland
  • Rutgers at Miami
  • Georgia Tech at Northwestern

Really? I glanced at it and saw a clear ACC win.

Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Maryland and northwestern. Maybe MSU.

Why do the organizers of this event keep giving Indiana games against Duke?

The last time Purdue played at Florida State, they lost 57-97. Hopefully, the result is a little better this time.

The last time Purdue played at Florida State, they lost 57-97. Hopefully, the result is a little better this time.
I sure hope so! Not sure how we ever lost by 40 to FSU. FSU is projected to be pretty good this year however. I hope we can pull it off. Otherwise it will be a long drive home from Tallahassee.

I sure hope so! Not sure how we ever lost by 40 to FSU. FSU is projected to be pretty good this year however. I hope we can pull it off. Otherwise it will be a long drive home from Tallahassee.

It was Painter's first season as head coach, when Tarrance Crump was suspended for a year because of a hit-and-run and David Teague was out all season with an injury. Carl Landry played in the game but was redshirted soon after because his injury was still apparent.

Not sure how we ever lost by 40 to FSU.

That game was a nightmare. My memory of the game action: Purdue TO, FSU fast break bucket, rinse & repeat for 40 mins.

I'm too scared to look up the box score for the actual TO number. I wouldn't be surprised if it's in the Purdue record book. I remember it being so bad that I'm wondering if it's possible PJT had fewer TOs all season as a Sr than the team had that night against FSU.

That game was a nightmare. My memory of the game action: Purdue TO, FSU fast break bucket, rinse & repeat for 40 mins.

I'm too scared to look up the box score for the actual TO number. I wouldn't be surprised if it's in the Purdue record book. I remember it being so bad that I'm wondering if it's possible PJT had fewer TOs all season as a Sr than the team had that night against FSU.

28 turnovers...ouch. Believe it or not, the team record is 38 in the opening game of the '73/74 season in Mackey in a 81-80 loss to Clemson. Tree Rollins was a freshman center on that Clemson team, which finished 14-12 that year.

Reactions: RDUBoiler
Not sure how we ever lost by 40 to FSU.

And, CMP ripped ass in an entire timeout. It was IMHO a defining moment in his young career here.

It was one of those moments that spoke volumes to players and some fans. I remember telling my son after witnessing this ass chewing “ we’ve got ourselves a coach”.

I remember CMP screaming to not look at the scoreboard and to play smart and hard.

Again, a defining moment in his career and Boiler hoops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT