ADVERTISEMENT

Games to watch today

Chi-Boiler

All-American
May 8, 2010
For seeding/conference/NC SOS

Kentucky at Tennessee: Kentucky may be rising from the dead. Up 7 on the road.
Miami, FL at NC State: Miami is quietly having a really nice year. Down to the Wolfpack in the 2nd.
West Virginia at Oklahoma: For our SOS. Down 4 in the 2nd.
Wisconsin at Indiana: Duh.
Kansas State at TCU: 2 surprisingly good teams. Will either of them challenge Kansas in the B12?
Providence at Creighton: A couple teams that could be 2nd round matchups in the NCAAs.
Iowa State at Kansas: Another great B12 matchup. Kansas has squeaked by their last bunch of games.
LSU at Alabama: I don't think LSU is any good. We might find out today. Bama is tight with Purdue in all the metrics.
Virginia at Florida St: Can the Seminoles help our SOS ever?
Duke at Clemson: Clemson is the surprise team in the ACC. Almost a pick-em spread.
Arizona at Oregon: Oregon is horrendous this year.
Colorado at UCLA: Would be a big upset. Maybe Deion can play.
Texas Tech at Texas: Texas is playing better without Beard it seems. Tech has been pretty lousy.
Mississippi St at Auburn: 2 paper tigers so far. Or maybe a paper bulldog and a paper tiger.

Tennessee getting a little bit of some SEC home cookin the second half....good tussle going on in Knoxville.

Vols not happy now as Kentucky has asserted control with three and a half minutes left.

Last edited:
Kansas State getting blown out by TCU. About to have one less team with 1 loss. Florida Atlantic down too.

Anyone see Oregon court? I thought something was wrong with my TV.

Looks like someone dumped bright yellow paint all over the floor. Not sure how it looks in person, but on TV it looks terrible.

But Top 5 teams never lose at home!

Crazy stat from that game......first time in program history un-ranked Kentucky team beats a top-5 SEC team on the road. On further reflection, probably not that many opportunities because they've pretty much owned the conference for decades with a few down periods.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
ADVERTISEMENT