ADVERTISEMENT

AOC starting QB for Las Vegas Raiders.

Great opportunity for him. I hope he is able to take advantage of it. He has one of the best WRs in the NFL to use, which Jimmy G. just never seemed to use like he should.

Team is in a little disarray with coaching right now, so that will make it a little harder on Aidan.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
Unfortunately I see this as the Raiders setting him up to fail, but they have no other choice. Their OL is garbage, and it seems as if several notable players don't give a damn. Josh Jacobs answered a question about how to fix the offense with, "That's not my job." Now maybe the removal of Josh McFu#$face will help the morale as a whole, but they also fired the offensive coordinator. Where is the leadership with a rookie quarterback? I see rough times ahead, especially with a very difficult upcoming schedule.

Unfortunately I see this as the Raiders setting him up to fail, but they have no other choice. Their OL is garbage, and it seems as if several notable players don't give a damn. Josh Jacobs answered a question about how to fix the offense with, "That's not my job." Now maybe the removal of Josh McFu#$face will help the morale as a whole, but they also fired the offensive coordinator. Where is the leadership with a rookie quarterback? I see rough times ahead, especially with a very difficult upcoming schedule.
think the next 2 games are against the NY teams

Reactions: BoilerAlumni12
Great opportunity for him. I hope he is able to take advantage of it. He has one of the best WRs in the NFL to use, which Jimmy G. just never seemed to use like he should.

Team is in a little disarray with coaching right now, so that will make it a little harder on Aidan.
McDaniels is an incompetent cheat who happened to get lucky for a few years in New England. I think Aidan will be better off without him.

I didn’t see any of the game but not surprised he struggled. Flores just blitzes from all over on damn near every play. Tough spot for AOC.

Troy Aikman had those days as a rookie QB..
I’m a big fan but he’s been bad the last 2 weeks in very winnable games. Going to be tough to convince the brass a 4th rounder should stick around playing like he has

I’m a big fan but he’s been bad the last 2 weeks in very winnable games. Going to be tough to convince the brass a 4th rounder should stick around playing like he has
To be honest, I haven't watched one of his games. Just wish him the best.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT