ADVERTISEMENT

another prediction

esclure

Senior
Nov 6, 2003
along with the IU game that I predicted and the already 23 wins give or take one under or over heading into the big dance, this team will go as far if not further than any Painter coached team thus far.

gonna go 13-5 regular season. I think big ten tourney champs or runner ups

we play a style that is old school. We have two traditional big men. that play the old school way. back to the basket. we run it through our post. we play d off our post. lot of teams run up and down. Painter as much as I have hated on him, has found a way to get this team to completely buy in. Once stephens and mathias start hitting and they will, this team will be hard to guard. Most teams and by most, all teams are not used to playing teams that play this style.

as long as we are not an 8/9 seed in the big dance (and I don't think we will be), this team is sweet 16 or elite 8 material. They are starting to gain confidence and toughness. Starting to realize they can win this way. A confident talented team is a tough a team to beat. Right now they are close, tough and confident. Sit back and enjoy. Thank me later

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News