ADVERTISEMENT

Another one bites the dust for trump.

Not any doubt in this one. Liberal media, witch-hunt or crooked judge?

Just wait to see how bad this one will be if people thought the last one was.
If Trump loses? It will be worse from Trump's end, but unlike last time, I would imagine that practically no one will believe him after hearing his snowflake conspiracy theories for so many years.

But back to Tina Peters; the judge in this case gives a master class in the rule of law at her sentencing hearing. For those that believe in some deep state conspiracy nonsense, I encourage you to watch what actual application of the rule of law looks and sounds like:

Just wait to see how bad this one will be if people thought the last one was.
How you going to spin this one? Republicans have had four years to change voting procedures and rules in the states. No Covid rules changes. Trump himself is now for mail in ballots. What's gonna be the excuse this time?

I see you're already bought in. Trump is using the same playbook. He and his pub loyalists in congress are saying they will be happy to accept the election results........as long as the election is fair. We know how that works.

You're quickly becoming the biggest idiot here.
Don't worry, Bob, your status is safe and has been ever since you could not understand the stupidity of closing Bagram air base before all of our people and allies were out.

newFile-4.jpg

Tina Peters is and was a MAGA/Trump/MyPillow Mike Lindell disciple and was the County Clerk of Mesa County, Colorado, and the first election official in the U.S. convicted of federal criminal charges related to 'stolen election' conspiracy theories surrounding the 2020 United States presidential election. In 2024 she was convicted on charges relating to unauthorized access to election machines and sentenced to nine years of incarceration.

Tina Peters is a textbook, real-world case of the damage to democracy that the Trumpian election denialism has wrought on the United States.

Below is an excerpt from her sentencing hearing. For those that think that a particular policy is more important than integrity? I implore you to read the judge's words:

The defense has and MS Peters in particular has remained quite defiant, which is her right. But certainly not helpful for her lot today and in arguing, why I should impose a particular sentence. She tells me about her ailments, her loss, her struggles in life. But in reality, or those of you who may have been here earlier this morning and seeing some of the folks who've occupied that chair before MS Peters. There could be not much in the way of a comparison in terms of the type of sympathy one would extend to MS Peters. Those folks didn't have four lawyers representing them. They didn't have a team of assistants helping them. They're not getting rides in private jets all over the country. You know, the people who sit in that chair suffer, generally speaking, immeasurable trauma in life, struggle, mightily with alcohol abuse, substance abuse, mental health struggles, family loss, they come from broken homes. The cards they were dealt, uh were never the cards that you were dealt, Miss Peters. So when I hear you discuss your husband who sadly passed away recently, to obtain power, a following and fame and to be sure there's no doubt in my mind that it's exactly what you wanted and it defies all sense of common sense to believe when you suggested to me a few moments ago that you didn't want this attention. No, you, you crave it, ma'am. And there is no one in this courtroom who would consider that to be anything other than the absolute truth.

But to get to the point of what it is that you did here, it's my impression distinctly that you never took your job of clerking particularly seriously. You didn't complete the certification, one scandal after another, followed you in, uh, your time as the clerk. And ultimately, it was a belief that the echo chamber in which you live couldn't be wrong among other things that led you to do what you did here. The thought process unfortunately seems to consume so many in our country, regardless of race, gender, political affiliation or the like that. What it is we hear and think can't possibly be wrong.

There are many things in my mind that are crystal clear about this case. You are no hero, you abused your position and you're a Charlatan who used and is still using your prior position in office to peddle a snake oil that's been proven to be junk time and time again
in your world. It's all about you. But at bottom, this case was about your corrupt conduct and how no one is above the law, no one in this country has absolute power.

Your position as a clerk and recorder, a constitutional position does not did, does not provide you with a means by which to do your own investigation, to not listen to the judiciary, to not listen to the executives higher than you to not listen to the legislature who sets the law as it may be. This is nonsense. Our system of government can't function when people in government think that somehow some way the power they've been given is absolute in all respects and that's where you fell. You have no respect for the checks and balances of government. You have no respect for this court. You have no respect for law enforcement and you do not have respect for your fellow colleagues when you were a clerk and recorder who weren't lockstep in your beliefs.

Indeed, just weeks before trial, you were apparently doing what I mentioned earlier that is over at the clerk and recorder office where you're not supposed to be violating the protection order by speaking to employees of that entity with your camera crew in tow.

You have no qualms with violating the court's orders because you innocent because you didn't do anything wrong. You were just doing your job. You have no problem trying to kick an officer. Your explanation about what happened is preposterous. It's on video.
You have no problem lying to officers. It's happened multiple times. There are recorded conversations. It's just more lies. No objective person believes them. No. At the end of the day, you cared about the jets, the podcasts and the people finding overview, you abdicated your position as a servant to the constitution and you chose you over all else.

Yes, you are a Charlatan and you cannot help but lie as easy. It is for you to breathe. You betrayed your oath for no one other than you.

And this is what makes Miss Peter such a danger to our community. It's the position she held that has provided her the pulpit from which she can preach. These lies the undermining of our democratic process, the undermining of the belief and confidence in our election systems.

It's not about questioning it. No one says you can't question, you can't ask. It's completely different. And if you don't understand that distinction, then there's nothing I can say or do here today that will change your mind. So the damage that is caused and continue to be caused is just as bad, if not worse than the physical violence that this court sees on an all too regular basis. And it's particularly damaging when those words come from someone who holds a position of influence, like you, every effort to undermine the integrity of our elections and public's trust in our institutions has been made by you. You've done it from that lectern uh the voting public provided you with everything you've done has been done to retain control, influence.

The damage is immeasurable. And every time it gets refuted, every time it's shown to be false, just another tale is weaved.

Last edited:
Did you add the boldface, katjm23, in your excitement?
No, I added bolding to highlight my admiration for the application of the rule of law and the rejection for those that engage in the deliberate subversion of our democratic ideals and institutions.

Instead of playing grammar, font, and poster-identity police, you should do the same. Good god, have you no shame?

Prediction: diverting/pivot to hunterbiden's laptop or Hillary Clinton in the basement of a pizza parlor or Kamala Harris misogynistic nickname.

No, I added bolding to highlight my admiration for the application of the rule of law

You mean the same rule of law that the illegal aliens are violating? And K2, supporting this blatant violation of our countries laws by letting all these illegals in, including dangerous characters and even criminals into this great country, and giving them $66 Billion of taxpayer monies they aren't entitled to.

Being a mite selective aren't you? Outraged by supposedly Trump & Trumpites breaking the law ....but not batting an eye at illegals??

Last edited:
Reactions: Riveting
No, I added bolding to highlight my admiration for the application of the rule of law and the rejection for those that engage in the deliberate subversion of our democratic ideals and institutions.

Instead of playing grammar, font, and poster-identity police, you should do the same. Good god, have you no shame?

Prediction: diverting/pivot to hunterbiden's laptop or Hillary Clinton in the basement of a pizza parlor or Kamala Harris misogynistic nickname.
Bad prediction:

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Prediction 100% on target. When queried about election denialism and threats to democracy, you respond with a candidate's spouses affair.

You cannot stay on a point of substance even when called out in advance for your expected failure to do so.

Still waiting for you to provide an additional negative "comment" by JD about the first Trump term. You only provided one - and that one had no context.

Still waiting for you to provide an additional negative "comment" by JD about the first Trump term. You only provided one - and that one had no context.
Additional? I provided the string of comments exactly how JD Vance stated it.

And this is another attempt to off-topic attack the messenger instead of addressing the subject of Tina Peters having to answer for her Trump-inspired election denialism.

Additional? I provided the string of comments exactly how JD Vance stated it.

And this is another attempt to off-topic attack the messenger instead of addressing the subject of Tina Peters having to answer for her Trump-inspired election denialism.
You said you had "explicit comments" by JD about the Trump presidency, but only listed one explicit comment that had no context.

You went into hiding when I called you out on it, which is why I tracked you down in this thread.

You said you had "explicit comments" by JD about the Trump presidency, but only listed one explicit comment that had no context.

You went into hiding when I called you out on it, which is why I tracked you down in this thread.
Went into hiding... lol. Now your Riveting/Diverting off-topic passive-aggressive posting is going to be about people hiding from you? I'm pretty sure I don't hide.

So, @Diverting; back to the topic of the thread: The subject is Tina Peters having to answer for her Trump-inspired election denialism.

Went into hiding... lol. Now your Riveting/Diverting off-topic passive-aggressive posting is going to be about people hiding from you? I'm pretty sure I don't hide.

So, @Diverting; back to the topic of the thread: The subject is Tina Peters having to answer for her Trump-inspired election denialism.
You hide and you use various usernames.

How you going to spin this one? Republicans have had four years to change voting procedures and rules in the states. No Covid rules changes. Trump himself is now for mail in ballots. What's gonna be the excuse this time?
Iranian collusion. They already endorsed Vice Puppet Harris and have hacked Trump's emails.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT