ADVERTISEMENT

Another name for consideration

Dec 6, 2003
What do you all think about taking a serious run at Bob Stitt of Montana? He is young (52, I think), runs a fun, innovative offense that could go a long way in restoring the cradle.

Obviously wouldn't be as "buzzworthy" as someone like Miles or maybe even Fleck, but I think he would be a solid hire.

What do you all think about taking a serious run at Bob Stitt of Montana? He is young (52, I think), runs a fun, innovative offense that could go a long way in restoring the cradle.

Obviously wouldn't be as "buzzworthy" as someone like Miles or maybe even Fleck, but I think he would be a solid hire.
Other coach that Bob ought to look into Danny Rocco h/c of the Richmond Spiders. Check out his bio!

I'm not a fan of Purdue or any other Big Ten team for that matter, but why not go after Jim Tressell? I know, the initial reaction will be that he's dirty, but many here want Art Briles and/or Les Miles. You can't get more toxic than that.
Tressell dominated the Big Ten by developing 3-4 star players into great players. I think given his age, he could give you 5-6 years of stability and turn the program around. After that, it would be a much more attractive landing spot for a huge name. Just my two cents. Thanks.

I'm not a fan of Purdue or any other Big Ten team for that matter, but why not go after Jim Tressell? I know, the initial reaction will be that he's dirty, but many here want Art Briles and/or Les Miles. You can't get more toxic than that.
Tressell dominated the Big Ten by developing 3-4 star players into great players. I think given his age, he could give you 5-6 years of stability and turn the program around. After that, it would be a much more attractive landing spot for a huge name. Just my two cents. Thanks.
No more BUCNUTS active or retired please.

Reactions: ahhculdee

Since its raining out I have time on my hands to help Bob find a new coach. Hey Bob check out Neal Brown the h/c at Troy Univ. interesting back ground and another Kentucky boy.

Nope. Not replacing an incompetent turtleneck with a milktoast sweater.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT