ADVERTISEMENT

Another good half of Football...

pboiler18

All-American
May 13, 2014
Do we fade or finish?

If we start finishing, Parker will warrant serious consideration as our HC moving forward. Like what I see.

PSU will put it together in the second half. Expect them to pound the ball hard into our under-sized DL. I expect them to score a couple more TD's and us a FG. That should take nothing away from our team's valiant effort and smart play. We need size & speed to win these types of games. Don't kid yourself, PSU is a very good team with lots of talent.

Reactions: JJTopp99
PSU will put it together in the second half. Expect them to pound the ball hard into our under-sized DL. I expect them to score a couple more TD's and us a FG. That should take nothing away from our team's valiant effort and smart play. We need size & speed to win these types of games. Don't kid yourself, PSU is a very good team with lots of talent.

Ironic as they have had 0 success pounding the ball on us. Anything Barkley has gotten has either been in the pass game or to the outside.

I don't think our lines are undersized at all...just not full of great athletes. Same can be said of the OL. Although McCann and Mendez look good and Inthink Barron is already playing at a level higher than Kugler did as a Sr...and Baron is still young

Think it might resemble the Nebraska game....stay in it, but time/fatigue catches up with the Boilers. Agree that Purdue has been burned much more in the pass game. A couple of turnovers could make the difference.

Good call by the announcer "sniffing" the onside kick attempt.

No chance for recovery with that placement....I like taking the chance, though.

Reactions: pboiler18
WOW.....nice resistance on that drive.....My Give Up!
v2aLYG.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT