ADVERTISEMENT

Am I the only person who checks daily......

My guess is that, since they're almost through the bye week, that he stays on until after the MSU game.
Go into the Bucket Game with an interim HC. Strange things sometimes happen with interim coaches, especially in rivalry games.
Of course, if there are hideous losses before then, that could change things.

If they wait until after the IU game, (assuming we do not win another game), then they start looking in December. Now they totally screw up the early signing period. New coach could bring over players if they see going to Purdue has upside, ala James Madison to I.U.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Looks like more than just the Football staff is clueless. AD and BOT as well.
I'm assuming that the AD and BOT are working furiously but quietly behind the scenes to get a great new HC. Maybe this time will be different.....for those of you old enough to remember, think of Lucy and Charlie Brown. Purdue football is Lucy hiding the ball for Charlie's kick. I am Charlie.

I'm assuming that the AD and BOT are working furiously but quietly behind the scenes to get a great new HC. Maybe this time will be different.....for those of you old enough to remember, think of Lucy and Charlie Brown. Purdue football is Lucy hiding the ball for Charlie's kick. I am Charlie.
Brohm was a very good hire, so I am hopeful.

Reactions: HarrysPostGame13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT