ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Wheeler

Excited to have him on campus......

Haarms, Wheeler, Manley and Eastern......life would be good.

MSU seems more invested in Eastern than Purdue does at this point. Manley takes an official to UNC this weekend. If Manley doesn't sign this weekend and Booker signs first, Purdue's odds go way up. Holding on to hope, but it sure would be great to sign 2-3 of Wheeler, Manley, and Eastern.

MSU seems more invested in Eastern than Purdue does at this point. Manley takes an official to UNC this weekend. If Manley doesn't sign this weekend and Booker signs first, Purdue's odds go way up. Holding on to hope, but it sure would be great to sign 2-3 of Wheeler, Manley, and Eastern.
Agreed......still hopeful on all.

It doesn't disqualify one from being good either.

Also, a high ranking doesn't guarantee that one becomes a good player.
But you can't question the correlation between high rankings and high production under Painter.

Haarms has great potential also, but we do need to get some ready-to-go players at some point.

Reactions: Boilerkid18
It doesn't disqualify one from being good either.

Also, a high ranking doesn't guarantee that one becomes a good player.
I'll Trust in Painter when it comes to making good players out of projects. See Weatherford et al.

MSU seems more invested in Eastern than Purdue does at this point.
Says who??? Painters been there from the beginning, Izzo could easily land a higher rated player.

MSU seems more invested in Eastern than Purdue does at this point.
Says who??? Painters been there from the beginning, Izzo could easily land a higher rated player.

Look at the recent visits. It's seems like Izzo is all in on Eastern. I hope we pull through and get him. It would really help our future guard play. I just think with Izzo regularly visiting, we are the underdog here.

I'll Trust in Painter when it comes to making good players out of projects. See Weatherford et al.

Lol if Weatherford is all you've got then you've got nothing. This is not even remotely comparable.

There's more. A lot more. No need to go there and have an appearance of bashing past Boilers.
Yeah, if I were you and just got owned like you did, I would shut up too. You're reaching now just to make up crap because all of your clueless arguments have been broken and all your left with is garbage you try and pass as an issue. TC was spot on about you.

Game over negatwitt. ... time to crawl back in your hole where you belong.

Yeah, if I were you and just got owned like you did, I would shut up too. You're reaching now just to make up crap because all of your clueless arguments have been broken and all your left with is garbage you try and pass as an issue. TC was spot on about you.

LOL I gotta say you leave nothing out, get a laugh on your answers, I agree with you most of the time, just funny to me

Reactions: Cleanface
I'm pretty sure Izzo reads these boards and seriously ONLY goes after the players wanted here. He needs to stop it.

TIC
TIC yes I agree but wouldn't it be funny-weird if he had this dark-side devil on his shoulder saying "only go after the players Purdue wants." , like a wall street tycoon who ruins or plays with companies with their power. Maybe he still remembers the girl who favored Coach Painter over him years ago. Now he's getting him back and we're included. And now Biggie gave him more deranged incentive than ever before. We could make this silly stuff into a movie. And then a play on Broadway. And then sequels. $$$$. Happy Friday!

LOL I gotta say you leave nothing out, get a laugh on your answers, I agree with you most of the time, just funny to me
Really the reason I am so abrasive to some on here is because I have just reached my limit on their BS. They constantly rag on the coach and when called on it, they simply change to something else to rag on him about. It's old and tired and they need to either go get laid, or find a new hobby.

TIC yes I agree but wouldn't it be funny-weird if he had this dark-side devil on his shoulder saying "only go after the players Purdue wants." , like a wall street tycoon who ruins or plays with companies with their power. Maybe he still remembers the girl who favored Coach Painter over him years ago. Now he's getting him back and we're included. And now Biggie gave him more deranged incentive than ever before. We could make this silly stuff into a movie. And then a play on Broadway. And then sequels. $$$$. Happy Friday!

"AI: Remember Tom, Matt's your friend......he's helped you with all those BB clinics and camps...and promotes respecting you within the conference......

DI: Screw Painter.....how dare he challenge your greatness and go after similar players....remember Dawson and Harris.....and wtf is a Boilermaker, anyway."

giphy.gif

Unicorns and rainbows. Rinse. Repeat. #Hale.

He never played a game. Painter can reach with the best of them though. Impressive.

Yep. Just like most programs all over the country that have nearly annual attrition. But then, you'd actually have to know something about college basketball to realize that.

Yep. Just like most programs all over the country that have nearly annual attrition. But then, you'd actually have to know something about college basketball to realize that.
We wrote the book on attrition.

let's see how this class plays out. Maybe Wheeler and Haarms make a charge up the rankings into the top 100.

AJH? He was ranked around #80 in the nation, hardly an example of a Painter project.
Neither is Weatherford. But I do love how now you guys are blaming Painter for players that transfer and don't develop or never even set foot on campus to begin with. But yet, he gets no credit for any player improvement whatsoever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT