ADVERTISEMENT

6th Grade Game Play Calling

Oct 30, 2010
I was at a 6th grade football game today, and have to say that the play calling was better and more imaginative than anything I've seen from Purdue so far this year!

What impressed me most was that if a play didn't work, it was not repeated numerous times, they ran something else. Sad to say, but I'm sure this coach could do a much better job for Purdue than what is going on now!

Reactions: Redhotfill
I was at a 6th grade football game today, and have to say that the play calling was better and more imaginative than anything I've seen from Purdue so far this year!

What impressed me most was that if a play didn't work, it was not repeated numerous times, they ran something else. Sad to say, but I'm sure this coach could do a much better job for Purdue than what is going on now!
I have had similar thoughts this year about Purdue.

Reactions: Redhotfill

I agree. This pay calling is worse than watching 7 year old kidy football. And I am sure Purdue fans would rather have midget football league coaches than Hazell's staff right about now. No pride. No winning. No attitude. No swag. Purdue plays without swag. I see more spirit and determination out of midget football teams. More fight, more attitude, more swag. Midgets.

How can midget coaches have better play calling? It is profound but I too have witnessed this. For three years now it has been the same basic plays. It is like this coaching staff has a learning disability.

I agree. This pay calling is worse than watching 7 year old kidy football. And I am sure Purdue fans would rather have midget football league coaches than Hazell's staff right about now. No pride. No winning. No attitude. No swag. Purdue plays without swag. I see more spirit and determination out of midget football teams. More fight, more attitude, more swag. Midgets.

How can midget coaches have better play calling? It is profound but I too have witnessed this. For three years now it has been the same basic plays. It is like this coaching staff has a learning disability.
play calling is piss poor but recruiting has to get better. I've watched 2 osu games this year and they have no deep threat, they throw a lot of short stuff and horizontal passes. Pretty vanilla but they just have a lot more athletes than we do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT