2020 48.3
2021 62.4
2022 55.4

Run blocking

2019 52.8
2020 48.7
2021 58.2
2022 52.0

But hey, at least he was better than will Bramel and 20 other guys you’ve barely heard of
Now do the wins he contributed to.

You care about theoretical computer ratings. I care about on field results.

Now do the wins he contributed to.

You care about theoretical computer ratings. I care about on field results.
lol wins he contributed to or wins Oconnell got him? Oconnell being a life long Jeff Christensen student.

Here are your 2018 junior offensive linemen

Michael Mendez 57.4
Matt McCann 54.2 (66.4 on as many snaps as a freshman)

Also senior Eric swingler

2016 54.5
2017 52.9
2018 51.7

Horrible. Walters is a low level hire who I applauded for taking a job few would want with NIL ramping up. But this Bear Bryant routine with brohm like he’s close to as good as Joe tiller is kinda tired.

lol wins he contributed to or wins Oconnell got him? Oconnell being a life long Jeff Christensen student.

Here are your 2018 junior offensive linemen

Michael Mendez 57.4
Matt McCann 54.2 (66.4 on as many snaps as a freshman)

Also senior Eric swingler

2016 54.5
2017 52.9
2018 51.7

Horrible. Walters is a low level hire who I applauded for taking a job few would want with NIL ramping up. But this Bear Bryant routine with brohm like he’s close to as good as Joe tiller is kinda tired.
Drivel.

You have no point. You bring up an arbitrary rating system like it had anything to do with the good or poor coaching we have seen over the past 4 years.

Purdue will always have a talent problem. Always have. We have less fans. Less money. Less everything than the blue bloods. It means we can’t win at an elite level…but it doesn’t mean we can’t win.

The prevailing point is needing a coach that we can overcome the shortcomings and do as well as possible. The shortcomings aren’t so insurmountable this team can’t go to a bowl 3/4 years and have an 8/9 win season over that 4 year period when schedule, scheme and talent aligns. We had that with Brohm. He’s not Bear Bryant. Not even close. But he’s a good coach and did well here. We need more of that and less of what we currently have.

Drivel.

You have no point. You bring up an arbitrary rating system like it had anything to do with the good or poor coaching we have seen over the past 4 years.

Purdue will always have a talent problem. Always have. We have less fans. Less money. Less everything than the blue bloods. It means we can’t win at an elite level…but it doesn’t mean we can’t win.

The prevailing point is needing a coach that we can overcome the shortcomings and do as well as possible. The shortcomings aren’t so insurmountable this team can’t go to a bowl 3/4 years and have an 8/9 win season over that 4 year period when schedule, scheme and talent aligns. We had that with Brohm. He’s not Bear Bryant. Not even close. But he’s a good coach and did well here. We need more of that and less of what we currently have.
your the one who brought up linemen being juniors and only being marginally better. So I showed you what it looked like under bear Bryant brohm lol. The guy you think got fired

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT