ADVERTISEMENT

BoilerNGold013

True Freshman
Oct 26, 2014
Congratulations to the team for a 2nd straight reg season big ten championship!!!! 26 titles now extending the lead over the 2nd most. So proud of this group and major props to Painter for making some adjustments after last year's NCAA tournament embarrassment along with getting Lance Jones in the recruiting portal.

Can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out! BTFU!

Honestly, I think it will be tough. Illinois seems to be fixated on this game. They look like a team on a mission. But, the Illinois game isn't for all the marbles. Beat Wisconsin at home and it's still over.

Boilers better be ready come Tuesday because that will be a supreme challenge - will show me something if they could pull out a win in Champaign. The Illini have been pointing to that game, which is what you want.....bring it on for both.

7:00 pm (Eastern on Peacock). We shall see.

Boilers better be ready come Tuesday because that will be a supreme challenge - will show me something if they could pull out a win in Champaign. The Illini have been pointing to that game, which is what you want.....bring it on for both.

7:00 pm (Eastern on Peacock). We shall see.
Considering that it is a true road game, this might be the biggest challenge that the Boilers will have faced all year. I wouldn’t call it a must win game, but it certainly is a great opportunity.

It’s one of those games where one team has everything to play for and we really don’t. Yes we want the BTT solo but we can still claim that next Sunday. As long as we still will next Sunday we are a 1 seed no matter what and we probably are at this point anyway.

Reactions: tjreese
Honestly, I think it will be tough. Illinois seems to be fixated on this game. They look like a team on a mission. But, the Illinois game isn't for all the marbles. Beat Wisconsin at home and it's still over.
One may say it’s their…. “Super Bowl”

It’s one of those games where one team has everything to play for and we really don’t. Yes we want the BTT solo but we can still claim that next Sunday. As long as we still will next Sunday we are a 1 seed no matter what and we probably are at this point anyway.
I wouldn't say Purdue has nothing to play for, just not as much as Illinois.

I'm thinking something like 83-78. I want to say Purdue, but my gut says Illinois.

No matter what, Purdue has to match Illinois's intensity.

Reactions: RossMackey
I wouldn't say Purdue has nothing to play for, just not as much as Illinois.

I'm thinking something like 83-78. I want to say Purdue, but my gut says Illinois.

No matter what, Purdue has to match Illinois's intensity.
Yep. Purdue is playing for the B1G championship -- sole possession. Don't want to share it with the Illini.

Reactions: rgarlitz
Yes but we have another game to seal the deal and if Illinois loses they can’t share it - I guess that was my point. One team has everything to play for and one team can still win their final home game on senior night - which they will

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT