ADVERTISEMENT

2024 recruiting

Hope everything is going well in WL this weekend. Class is still a little light?
I know 4* WR from Texas K. Henry is in town this weekend. Just de-committed from BC this past week. Looks to be his final official.
We’re building railroads from Texas to WL. 🚂

Hope everything is going well in WL this weekend. Class is still a little light?
I know 4* WR from Texas K. Henry is in town this weekend. Just de-committed from BC this past week. Looks to be his final official.
I'm just guessing here...but I'm thinking some of the higher rated guys we're on are taking a wait and see approach especially on offense.

Reactions: tenwest
Lots of guys have rolled through campus this month and this weekends visitor list is full of talent so I’m excited to see who signs in the coming weeks. The way Henry’s timeline is playing out it wouldn’t surprise me if he picked Purdue. Saw a 4* WR Texas Texh commit was also visiting. I’m not sure how this recruiting class and season is going to play out but I believe the staff has put Purdues name out there and have done an amazing job so far from a fans eye!

I'm just guessing here...but I'm thinking some of the higher rated guys we're on are taking a wait and see approach especially on offense.
In this new era of recruiting I don’t know that I’d expect much more than 15-17 commits. Gotta save room for grown men in the portal … we are light in numbers, but just not taking the oodles of 5.5 and 5.4 guys we used to take to fill out a class. I’m great with taking Corey trice and Jalen Graham and passing on Kyle Jornigan and Jared Byczinski

Pickerington, which is right outside of Columbus. He was a LSU commit but has recently backed out and is now visiting new schools. I believe OSU already has a TE in their class so I doubt they will get involved.
OSU just got a commitment from some kid named Witten yesterday which is their 2nd TE in their 2024 class so this kid would be a great pickup for Purdue

OSU just got a commitment from some kid named Witten yesterday which is their 2nd TE in their 2024 class so this kid would be a great pickup for Purdue
I don’t think there was ever a thing about him and Ohio state. A poster saw his last social media post and thought it would be neat to assume that that meant he was visiting Ohio state.

Some of us can make the basic connection that a kid might be posting from Palo Alto because his lives in Redwood City and not because he’s about to commit to Stanford 🙄

I don’t think there was ever a thing about him and Ohio state. A poster saw his last social media post and thought it would be neat to assume that that meant he was visiting Ohio state.

Some of us can make the basic connection that a kid might be posting from Palo Alto because his lives in Redwood City and not because he’s about to commit to Stanford 🙄
That was me BC, and please reread my post about it. It was a question, not even close to an assumption.

Lots of guys have rolled through campus this month and this weekends visitor list is full of talent so I’m excited to see who signs in the coming weeks. The way Henry’s timeline is playing out it wouldn’t surprise me if he picked Purdue. Saw a 4* WR Texas Texh commit was also visiting. I’m not sure how this recruiting class and season is going to play out but I believe the staff has put Purdues name out there and have done an amazing job so far from a fans eye!
Tech's Carreon? any word on him he's just a verbal there.

Between the transfer portal and the 2024 class, in 6 months Walters has (12) 4-star recruits.
In 5 years Brohm got (16) 4-star recruits.

Impressive.

And I hope that calms that long winded poster that was always whining about the Walters hire and recruiting a while back…

Between the transfer portal and the 2024 class, in 6 months Walters has (12) 4-star recruits.
In 5 years Brohm got (16) 4-star recruits.

Impressive.

And I hope that calms that long winded poster that was always whining about the Walters hire and recruiting a while back…
Very impressive! Walters and staff seem like some cool dudes that know football. I look for the Boilers to hopefully get another 4* tomorrow with Koy Beasley. He makes his decision tomorrow.

Very impressive! Walters and staff seem like some cool dudes that know football. I look for the Boilers to hopefully get another 4* tomorrow with Koy Beasley. He makes his decision tomorrow.
Looks like we got him? Again, just a GREAT offer list! Swinging for the fences and connecting!

Reactions: pu1985 and Schnelk
Sorry but I have 3 questions I can’t get out of my head.
What is Ryan Walters’ alma matre?
How many yrs eligibility does Card have?
And is this Ivan Carreon Maliq Carr 2.0?

Is Colorado a stepping stone for Deon?
Do we have to worry about Colorado sniffing around after Purdue’s “once every 7 years curb stomping” of OSU Walters will get? I’d hate to go through that crap again.

Do we have to worry about Colorado sniffing around after Purdue’s “once every 7 years curb stomping” of OSU Walters will get? I’d hate to go through that crap again.
Pump the breaks and enjoy the ride buddy. If Walters can prove himself in the BigTen then Purdue will do everything in their power to keep him when that time comes but in the meantime remember that Walters nor Deion have even coached a game at their new school.

It surprises me that Purdue got this kid away from Deion in his backyard. Walters and staff are doing an amazing job attracting kids considering he hasn’t coached a game and they don’t know what to expect.
It seems like Deion is recruiting more nationally, so local kids are going to end up elsewhere.

the nature of a program like ours

Pump the breaks and enjoy the ride buddy. If Walters can prove himself in the BigTen then Purdue will do everything in their power to keep him when that time comes but in the meantime remember that Walters nor Deion have even coached a game at their new school.
similar to the nd coach

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT