ADVERTISEMENT

2024 recruiting

Would love to have that receiver. Everyone wants him. I noticed that his visits have been to the bluest of blue bloods. Hopefully he felt lost in the crowd and decides to take the Bell/R.Moore path to the league.

I believe the recruiting buzz around this program is at a all time high right now. I know it’s early but from what I’ve been seeing and hearing there is no doubt in my mind that Walters recruiting classes will blow Brohms out of the water! This coaching staff puts off a vibe!

Funny, that the brother(who trains them both) of my buddy who made the trip with Mylan and Tae tae is an ex-IU player was the one that said "Walters is doing big things"
That’s funny coming from a IU guy. Not sure where Purdue stands on their list but it sure seems like Walters has sparked some real interest with them as of late. Visiting twice in a couple months can’t be a bad thing!

That’s funny coming from a IU guy. Not sure where Purdue stands on their list but it sure seems like Walters has sparked some real interest with them as of late. Visiting twice in a couple months can’t be a bad thing!
I agree. Coming from Dre and what he's established in Indiana especially Fort Wayne. It tells me enough. I'm just glad we seemed to have made a great hire.

Last edited:
I believe the recruiting buzz around this program is at a all time high right now. I know it’s early but from what I’ve been seeing and hearing there is no doubt in my mind that Walters recruiting classes will blow Brohms out of the water! This coaching staff puts off a vibe!
It's that young guy energy. I sure he comes in guns blazin and gets guys excited. That's what you need and we're seeing it pay off.

If, we can get this guy to become a positional coach for Purdue....he's been offered a job. Our chances of landing 2 out of the top 3 players in the state and one being a 5* are very high.

Mylan committed to OSU....his long standing favorite. I still feel this is fluid considering his trainer still hasn't or denied a Purdue football position.

ADVERTISEMENT