ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Recruiting

Kid can flat out shot! Hopefully him or Windham come our way in 2024
There is a fairly sizable Purdue alumni community in Jackson County where Benter lives. So even though Brownstown is much closer to Bloomington than West Lafayette, I am certain that he has been around plenty of Boilermakers while growing up to help keep him balanced and on the right path!

There is a fairly sizable Purdue alumni community in Jackson County where Benter lives. So even though Brownstown is much closer to Bloomington than West Lafayette, I am certain that he has been around plenty of Boilermakers while growing up to help keep him balanced and on the right path!
It looks like we will have 4 spots coming up in 2024 (Newman, Gillis, Edey, Morton). Players could take a Covid year though. It would be nice to get one pure shooter in this class.

What is the big employer in the Jackson County area? Cummins Engine in Columbus?

I’d love to see Purdue go after an elite point guard rather than more shooters! Our history seems to be built around a big man and shooters. It would be nice to see a player control the tempo, dish the ball and make some alley oop and pinpoint passes. We have enough shooters

I’d love to see Purdue go after an elite point guard rather than more shooters! Our history seems to be built around a big man and shooters. It would be nice to see a player control the tempo, dish the ball and make some alley oop and pinpoint passes. We have enough shooters
I can’t believe I am doing this but I agree with you. One thing I have noticed over the years with Villanova since Jalen Brunson, is when the shot clock is running down, they’ve had a guard who can back a smaller guard down and get a bucket. We are either taking a 3 or feeding to the post.

Reactions: DAG10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT