ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA Tournament Gonzaga vs. Purdue MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Gonzaga playing so big means very little to no ball pressure on our guards. They have no athletes. All we had to do was slow down that high ball screen shit and they got nothing just as I was saying.

They cant hang if we stop gifting them

Feel like like we have had just a little from everyone of the starting line up tonight

Zach with a steady if unspectacular Edey game

Smith hooping

Loyer big shots

6-0 TKR run

First half threes for Lance
Balanced scoring, and they're finally getting rebounds. It's fun to watch.

Reactions: drewjin
Would have been huge jones. Just missed but nice anticipation.

IKE out right after I was scoffing at his 2nd foul. Guess he showed how fast it can happen

I want to give painter credit offensively. He deserves all sorts of blame for this defensive scheme, but he has us playing back how we were early in the year pushing the pace playing more loose and free this entire tournament.

He finally saw us defaulting back into how we played in years past in march lately and seems to have gotten us to speed it up more.

Great to see, but my god he has to change the defense, if we play a team with elite guards it will get way worse than what gonzaga did in 1st half

I want to give painter credit offensively. He deserves all sorts of blame for this defensive scheme, but he has us playing back how we were early in the year pushing the pace playing more loose and free this entire tournament.

He finally saw us defaulting back into how we played in years past in march lately and seems to have gotten us to speed it up more.

Great to see, but my god he has to change the defense, if we play a team with elite guards it will get way worse than what gonzaga did in 1st half
You don't think the B1G coaches had anything in their game plan to slow Purdue down? :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT