ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Final Four Atlanta

Boilers will be there. That is my prediction. 1st time since 1980, Boiler Up!

Bold prediction......I think we possibly might be a S16 team IF Procter can contribute at a level that makes us a top 10 offensive efficiency team again nationally. If not.....we better be the flat out best defensive team in the nation for your prediction to come true.

Bold prediction......I think we possibly might be a S16 team IF Procter can contribute at a level that makes us a top 10 offensive efficiency team again nationally. If not.....we better be the flat out best defensive team in the nation for your prediction to come true.
Bold predictions or not I feel the same way. Proctor not the team I’m certain he’ll help but looking at this young athletic lengthy and more experienced team did reach an elite 8 so close to a final 4 I can see them playing themselves past an elite 8. Cassius Winston basically took MS to the final 4 w/o him I do not think they get there. Nojel is ready to tackle his newest role and he has all the pieces around him to help him and the team be successful this season and surprise many who always doubt them. These boys ready 7 return all had impacts on games even with 3 gone scoring will be balanced why 2017/18 team was so hard to defend against. Look at the final 4 teams all 4 had at least 3/4:5 players that averaged in double figures including Tennessee who we beat with that kinda balance it’s tough to beat teams when u have that kinda balance and Purdue very well may end up being that kinda team. Defensively this team cud be dangerous with the size athleticism and length that comes back. I have faith in these boys and there talents and how hard they all work they will be scary good once they get some games under there belt.

I have a good feeling about this! Graduated from Purdue in '85 (my husband in '84). Moved north of ATL 15 years ago. Football is king here and whenever I wear my Purdue shirt people think I really liked the old Governor... Fingers crossed. Headed to Destin for the Thanksgiving tournament. Love watching our Boilers!

Bold predictions or not I feel the same way. Proctor not the team I’m certain he’ll help but looking at this young athletic lengthy and more experienced team did reach an elite 8 so close to a final 4 I can see them playing themselves past an elite 8. Cassius Winston basically took MS to the final 4 w/o him I do not think they get there. Nojel is ready to tackle his newest role and he has all the pieces around him to help him and the team be successful this season and surprise many who always doubt them. These boys ready 7 return all had impacts on games even with 3 gone scoring will be balanced why 2017/18 team was so hard to defend against. Look at the final 4 teams all 4 had at least 3/4:5 players that averaged in double figures including Tennessee who we beat with that kinda balance it’s tough to beat teams when u have that kinda balance and Purdue very well may end up being that kinda team. Defensively this team cud be dangerous with the size athleticism and length that comes back. I have faith in these boys and there talents and how hard they all work they will be scary good once they get some games under there belt.
You were spot on last season so there is no reason not to jump on the badwagon with you!

Good to know .....you were 100% right last year. Hope you are again.

You mention Cassius.....If Nojel or any of the guards can be 1st team all B1G and lead this team like Cassius does his as B1G player of year candidate.....then no doubt. I expect a big jump from Nojel(potential 2nd team All B1G), but a player of the year candidate, that is a mega jump I am not expecting.....but would be pleasantly elated to see. Rooting for him.

Good to know .....you were 100% right last year. Hope you are again.

You mention Cassius.....If Nojel or any of the guards can be 1st team all B1G and lead this team like Cassius does his as B1G player of year candidate.....then no doubt. I expect a big jump from Nojel(potential 2nd team All B1G), but a player of the year candidate, that is a mega jump I am not expecting.....but would be pleasantly elated to see. Rooting for him.
I can see 1st team all big 10 and all American that is his goals and he working hard to achieve all of them. Plz don’t underestimate him he back being himself now confidence is at an all time high. His game is very similar to Winston why bcuz that is how he played b4 he got to Purdue. The 2 season he played the offense was centered around 4 seniors than 2 seniors and a junior now this season the offense shud be centered around his strengths offensively and the team strengths offensively to his game and there’s if it does he will be a major problem to guard so wud the rest of the team. Trust me when I say he got and offensivel game he reluctantly didn’t show bcuz he was more concerned about winning now he’s has found his identity his confidence he will be fun to watch.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
2021 National Champi
That will be even more fun since Brohm and the boys will be just coming off of their CFP championship!

The 2020-21 academic year is going to be a lot of fun.
football and basketball national championships in the same academic school year technically happen in 1931-1932. To see it happen again in 2020-2021 would be special.......

Reactions: Purdue85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT