ADVERTISEMENT

2020-21 redshirt(s)

The weight thing is overplayed, IMHO.

IT is 6-1, 165. Could he us some additional muscle? No doubt. Is it what's holding him back? I doubt it. He simply needs to get more experience, get more aggressive, and he'll be fine. Again, IMHO.

Just for fun, I decided to look for some other "undersized" guards in basketball.

Kihei Clark (UVA) is one of the better guards in CBB at 5-9, 160-165.
Ja Morant was 6-3, 174.

Trae Young is one of the top guards in the NBA at 6-1, 180. That's playing in the NBA with that build.
Kyrie Irving was 6-2, 180 in college.
Cowan at MD is 6-0 180.

While thinking back to some of the great guards, Gary Payton came to mind, at 6-4, 180.

Not a lot of difference in all those. Again, would the added bulk help? Probably, but I don't see that as hampering his game that much.
He’s 5’11” and that’s probably generous

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
He’s 5’11” and that’s probably generous

I think that's about right. He's definitely taller than PJ. Keep in mind everyone else on our team is 6'4"+ so of course IT will look short. A guy like Sasha is a lot taller than looks on TV.

I think that's about right. He's definitely taller than PJ. Keep in mind everyone else on our team is 6'4"+ so of course IT will look short. A guy like Sasha is a lot taller than looks on TV.

I saw the whole team last year at Meijer. I’m about 5’10ish. They all looked like giants. Cline was a full head taller than me and he was one of the shorter ones. CE was wider than I expected. Sasha is legit 6’4.

7’3” is ridiculous...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT