ADVERTISEMENT

#1 seed back in play

Feb 26, 2007
Just keep winning - Zona, Baylor and Kansas all lose - take care of business today and we are back to #3 in the AP and back in drivers seat for a 1 seed. Gonna be a crazy reminder of the season.

Reactions: indyogb and BSIT
Just keep winning - Zona, Baylor and Kansas all lose - take care of business today and we are back to #3 in the AP and back in drivers seat for a 1 seed. Gonna be a crazy reminder of the season.
UCLA will pass us up but I agree we might sneak into the last 1 seed on the bracketologists boards.

UCLA and maybe Duke might have the edge over Purdue now after that near choke.

Never get too high. Never get too low. We will lose again. It's still January.
That was the Gene Keady mantra.

Anyway, I would rather have favorable location/match-ups over a high seed. Being the best #2 seed might be better than being the fourth #1. Being the top #3 seed could be better than being the worst #2.

FTs are a big problem all of a sudden
I wonder why that is. I remember for years Kansas would light people up--score 80+ almost every time out--but be very pedestrian from the foul line. Hope our guys aren't headed in that direction.

Arizona won...

Edit:. Guess they lost on the 25th but won yesterday...

Quad 1 records through today:

Baylor 7-2
Wisconsin 7-2
Auburn 6-1
Purdue 6-2
Kansas 6-2
Alabama 6-4
Iowa State 6-4

I'm seeing 4-seed.

comm_decourcy.jpg

Interesting thing about Alabama is that they've played zero Quad 4 games. Their home game against Missouri is close, but they won't face another the rest of the way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT