ADVERTISEMENT

1 minute and 18 seconds to dissect and overreact to.....

:36 who dat? That's PG vision.
CJ Cox

This freshman class could very well be a top 10 team of 5 starters in a couple of years. Cox and Harris would be our best defensive backcourt since Kramer/Grant. Benter is a tough as nails elite shooter who may struggle defensively for a while. Burgess and Jacobsen can both shoot and are mobile enough to play together eventually.

With the minutes crunch, I really hope we keep them all in black and gold.

Would be nice to get more intel about how people look in practice.. did I see they can only do two a week during the summer?
I believe I saw the coaches only have 4 hours per week for this initial practice period, of which I heard this will be broken into two 2-hour sessions. As a team, they can practice all they want with the GA’s.

I'm assuming Burgess is 0. Yeah, he jumped off the video for sure.
Raleigh was at the Purdue Father-Son Camp my crew attended. He looked pretty strong and fairly muscular for a typical freshman. Harris was also there. I actually thought he looked a bit less so than the high school videos we saw prior. But, I am sure they will both be very good.

A few thoughts:

• CJ Cox dropping a couple of nice dimes
  • Raleigh Burgess is more ready than people think (I've felt this way for a while)
  • Love the drive and dunk by Heide. Think he makes a big jump
  • The depth on this team is ridiculous
Excited Lets Go GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

I think this team has final 4 in them they going to have a lot of depth i dont know who in the big ten can complete with them dont see it

Nice job....FF! Hope you are right .

All these frosh? At least a couple of these unknowns would have to be, not just good, but flat out great to be FF. Not often the case with frosh.

Certainly have the coaches & team leader in Smith to help that happen. But it's rare deal. Be cool though if it did.

But love the enthusiasm!

A few thoughts:

• Raleigh Burgess is more ready than people think (I've felt this way for a while)
Hold on, I thought this team was done without Catching joining our team in what a lot of others seemed to think.

I would not be surprised at all to see this team back in the final four this year. And then be even better the year after.
S16 in Indy this year and whatever happens after that is gravy. The 25-26 year the last for smith, Loyer, TKR and Waddell will be a contender for an NC (pending everyone stays)!

Reactions: Schnelk

A few thoughts:

Agree about Burgess…would be great to get him mins, but not sure they are there. Unless he just outplays ppl (which if he does, we are in a good spot). I always go back to the highlight where he got the board/block, took it coast coast and finished with a slam….all at almost 7ft. He’s going to be real good for us.

Hold on, I thought this team was done without Catching joining our team in what a lot of others seemed to think.
Haha no kidding, everyone outside of Purdue fans think Purdue needed catchings to be a top 25 team…well they’re going to be surprised when that’s not true. But that’s for the best— low expectations and then surprise em.

CJ Cox

This freshman class could very well be a top 10 team of 5 starters in a couple of years. Cox and Harris would be our best defensive backcourt since Kramer/Grant. Benter is a tough as nails elite shooter who may struggle defensively for a while. Burgess and Jacobsen can both shoot and are mobile enough to play together eventually.

With the minutes crunch, I really hope we keep them all in black and gold.
some here get excited about combo guards.
I worry that means "no point guard" on the floor.
Until I see things like that. ;)

Reactions: Boiler Buck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT