ADVERTISEMENT

☆☆☆☆OFFICIAL IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY THREAD☆☆☆☆

Wow. You truly are brainwashed.

And take a look at your media heroes if you want to see true doxxing.
Media doxing can possibly subject outlets to prosecution, if a federal whistleblowing law is violated.
An example of this act - before THIS case - would be interesting to know, if you'll please share it(them)
with us.

Last edited:
This is a squirrel alt. Same juvenile, insulting, and uneducated tone.

Just wait to see if they ever post simultaneously. I bet they don't.
They’re all brainwashed by the same propaganda so they sound the same, but I don’t think those two are connected. atlboiler has some weird obsession with calling people marxists and throwing out who he thinks the whistleblower is. Squirrel is just completely deranged. While atlboiker has been factually incorrect in all of his posts, he at least makes an attempt. Squirrel doesn’t even have that capability.

Last edited:
They’re all brainwashed by the same propaganda so they sound the same, but I don’t think those two are connected. atlboiler has some weird obsession with calling people marxists and throwing out who he thinks the whistleblower is. Squirrel is just completely deranged. While atlboiker has been factually incorrect in all of his posts, he at least makes an attempt. Squirrel doesn’t even have that capability.
The relative I have serving this country in DC knows it’s Eric Ciaramella. Everybody in DC knows it’s Eric Ciaramella. You Schiff disciples refuse to acknowledge which is fine, you need to follow the rules.

Factually incorrect in all my posts? Trump is the President and he won’t be removed. How’s that? Did I nail some facts?

Reactions: glidresquirrel
Looks like the water’s getting a little hot for Pompeo. What an interview.

The relative I have serving this country in DC knows it’s Eric Ciaramella. Everybody in DC knows it’s Eric Ciaramella. You Schiff disciples refuse to acknowledge which is fine, you need to follow the rules.

Factually incorrect in all my posts? Trump is the President and he won’t be removed. How’s that? Did I nail some facts?
No, I think you have the standard right wing problem of not understanding what a fact is.

The “head on a pike” quote was a good one. Even for Showtime’s pathetically low standards, that was solid.

Dems cheer for abortion so heads on pikes are something they’re totally comfortable with. Part of their every day vernacular.

Ladies and gentlemen, our president.

But a person that acts this way would surely show the temperament, character, decision making ability, intelligence, trustworthiness, and integrity to lead the greatest country on earth.

Reactions: indy35
we already heard this in 2016. if he loses he won't go away...lol I'd worry a lot more about the democrat candidates.
Well.......he didn't lose in 2016.
Your point?
I dont make bets on message boards but I'll suspend that policy for you.
You want to bet he declares the election was rigged or the dem cheated or there was voter fraud......some kind of excuse.....if he loses?

Reactions: indy35 and miksta
Ladies and gentlemen, our president.

But a person that acts this way would surely show the temperament, character, decision making ability, intelligence, trustworthiness, and integrity to lead the greatest country on earth.
Republicans must feel good about selling their souls to give this guy their undying support.

May the hopes and dreams of Miksta, Bob the Builder, DOUBLEYOUS and Indy finally RIP. They all had all of the answers and they all lost. A shame. A true shame.

And to think they could sway the state they worship with their opinions on many a thread. Time to take the L and head on home. Thoughts and prayers during this tumultuous time.

Last edited:
May the hopes and dreams of Miksta, Bob the Builder, DOUBLEYOUS and Indy finally RIP. They all had of the answers and they all lost. A shame. A true shame.

And to think they could sway the state they worship with their opinions on many a thread. Time to take the L and head on home. Thoughts and prayers during this tumultuous time.
Uh,...….you forgot to flip your switch back to the ACTUAL world that exists.....rather than the imaginary one where you just visited...
Today....this week....is but another episode of US Political Life,..... check your local listings for time and channel...
We'll let you know again, next time, when you need to flip your switch.....

Uh,...….you forgot to flip your switch back to the ACTUAL world that exists.....rather than the imaginary one where you just visited...
Today....this week....is but another episode of US Political Life,..... check your local listings for time and channel...
We'll let you know again, next time, when you need to flip your switch.....
The "actual world" is saying Trump will survive and be around to make all our lives better even for the liberals during the next 4 years

The "actual world" is saying Trump will survive and be around to make all our lives better even for the liberals during the next 4 years
Trump's Senate vote for conviction/non-conviction has never been in doubt. My post, to atlboiler2156 ,
had ONLY to do with his delusion that today's situation is somehow indicative of neverTrumpers'
imaginary despair.
For 2021-2025...…..virtually all American lives that will, hopefully, be good ones......will not depend much at all on Donald Trump. Our 320,000,000 lives can enjoy well-being without his "contribution"..

Maybe he is in here?
Oh @SKYDOG I thought we’d made some real progress when you were able to admit the Republicans had been completely lying when they were saying they weren’t allowed in the SCIF and weren’t allowed to ask questions. It seemed like a breakthrough at the time, but I think you’ve relapsed.

Oh @SKYDOG I thought we’d made some real progress when you were able to admit the Republicans had been completely lying when they were saying they weren’t allowed in the SCIF and weren’t allowed to ask questions. It seemed like a breakthrough at the time, but I think you’ve relapsed.
I’m able to see things from different sides. It seems as the Democratic Party for the most part won’t cross party lines. Democrats want Republicans to cross over and some do. It appears the party of compassion and tolerance is anything but that.

I’m able to see things from different sides. It seems as the Democratic Party for the most part won’t cross party lines. Democrats want Republicans to cross over and some do. It appears the party of compassion and tolerance is anything but that.
It’s the party of groupthink and hate. Compassion and tolerance are long gone.

Except I bet some Bernie voters will cross over and vote Trump if Bernie is denied again

The Democrats are following the facts. Why would they go over to the Republican side when the Republicans are lying about basic stuff like if they were even in the meetings or if they asked questions? If they can be so incredibly dishonest with something that there’s video evidence showing they’re lying, why do you automatically believe everything else they say? So your last sentence basically says the Democrats would be more tolerant and compassionate if they went along with outright lies? That doesn’t make a bit of logical sense.

4166"]You’re describing Republicans.
Nah. Republicans don’t hate unborn babies, Isreal, freedom, liberty, history, religion, the Constitution, capitalism and America. That’s your group.[/QUOTE]
Democrats don’t hate any of those things either. Step away from the propaganda a little bit, it’s not doing good things for your mind.

Nah. Republicans don’t hate unborn babies, Isreal, freedom, liberty, history, religion, the Constitution, capitalism and America. That’s your group.
Democrats don’t hate any of those things either. Step away from the propaganda a little bit, it’s not doing good things for your mind.[/QUOTE]
What happened to your mind when you posted the question for Republicans in KHC? When you get that angry again, Jared, just stay in your comfort zone on this board where all five of your zombie comrades can make you feel good about all 7,000 of your completely disconnected and delusional posts. It’s fine. Everybody else is moving forward while you spin your wheels screaming in an echo chamber. Trump has broken your brain. Completely broken.

Democrats don’t hate any of those things either. Step away from the propaganda a little bit, it’s not doing good things for your mind.
What happened to your mind when you posted the question for Republicans in KHC? When you get that angry again, Jared, just stay in your comfort zone on this board where all five of your zombie comrades can make you feel good about all 7,000 of your completely disconnected and delusional posts. It’s fine. Everybody else is moving forward while you spin your wheels screaming in an echo chamber. Trump has broken your brain. Completely broken.[/QUOTE]
I think you may be more disturbed than the regular Trump cult posters here. That’s saying something.
I’d thought I was on the GD board anyway. I was too but back and forth and just didn’t check.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT