ADVERTISEMENT

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Hope Bobinski’s email is flooded, national embarrassment on the only stage that matters. Even the casual bball fan knows it.
And there is no more casual fan than u, who expects at min Sweet 16 every year.

And there is no more casual fan than u, who expects at min Sweet 16 every year.
Literally nobody expects that. But we expect better than pathetically choking and playing scared against a double-digit seed seemingly every year.

Wake the F up.

Do you understand how pathetic this loss was? This program is the laughing stock of college basketball.

Literally nobody expects that. But we expect better than pathetically choking and playing scared against a double-digit seed seemingly every year.

Wake the F up.

Do you understand how pathetic this loss was? This program is the laughing stock of college basketball.
Geysp said in earlier post he did.

Wake the F up.

So go find another pasttime

Nah. I’ll instead continue to support the program I care about by advocating for the betterment of the program and by not accepting no changes after pathetic chokes year after year.
Keep on internet raging ! Way to support the program!

Keep on internet raging ! Way to support the program!
Keep being the reason this program remains an embarrassment and never reaches its full potential. Keep settling.

When the program becomes the second 1 seed in NCAA history to lose to a 16 seed...making it three years in a row losing to a double-digit seed...yeah, I'm going to advocate for change, because I expect better for the program.

What you're doing is actually hurting the program.

Last edited:
Keep being the reason this program remains an embarrassment and never reaches its full potential. Keep settling.

When the program becomes the second 1 seed in NCAA history to lose to a 16 seed...making it three years in a row losing to a double-digit seed...yeah, I'm going to advocate for change, because I expect better for the program.

What you're doing is actually hurting the program.
How do your online tantrums help the program?

How do your online tantrums help the program?
Not a tantrum. Advocating for change -- when it's more than deserved -- helps the program evolve and grow closer to its potential.

What you're doing -- apologizing for and defending a pattern of pathetic tournament letdowns -- only ensures the program will remain in the same sad, predictable state.

Not a tantrum. Advocating for change -- when it's more than deserved -- helps the program evolve and grow closer to its potential.

What you're doing -- apologizing for and defending a pattern of pathetic tournament letdowns -- only ensures the program will remain in the same sad, predictable state.
How does your online complaining help the program?

It influences the collective conscience. Also, it’s not complaining.

You should read more Carl Jung. You just might learn something about humanity, yourself, and how the world works.
So….How does your online complaining help the program?

It influences the collective conscience. Also, it’s not complaining.

You should read more Carl Jung. You just might learn something about humanity, yourself, and how the world works.

You think something as meaningless as college basketball brings meaning to the world?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT