ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah, Only ANTIFA is Bad

Why was this only for BLM in DC and not this?

dc-national-guard-lincoln.jpg

It’s not appropriate at all.
I too applaud you for an unambiguous rebuke of this behavior. But you seem to forget all the people here who opposed the violence by BLM etc.........and there is NO comparison.

But I just can't help but think about every reply from you for 4 years telling me I had TDS.

This is him. This is what he has wrought. We wouldn't have citizens breaking into Congress without HIM. YOU supported him, you said we were the crazy ones.
Was any of the accomplishments you claim he was responsible for WORTH THIS?

Fvck your TDS.

Not appalled by trumps rhetoric that inspired this? This happen right after the Trump rally ended and Trump directed them to go get tough at the capital. I’ve never seen a Biden rally turned into a Banana republic.

^^ THIS.

Trump directly called for this.

He LED his rally on this moments before and directed them to go to the capital....

Trump's supporters will gloss over this fact, but he is 10000000000% DIRECTLY responsible for this. He loves taking credit for things. Get out there and take credit, Trump. You did this.

America in tatters. Thanks to all of you on here who supported this terrible man for the last 5 years. You all suck.

I too applaud you for an unambiguous rebuke of this behavior. But you seem to forget all the people here who opposed the violence by BLM etc.........and there is NO comparison.

But I just can't but think about every reply from you telling me I had TDS during this time of madness.

This is him. This is what he has wrought. We wouldn't have citizens breaking into Congress without HIM. YOU supported him, you said we were the crazy ones.
Was any of the accomplishments you claim he was responsible for WORTH THIS?

Fvck your TDS.
By that “logic”, you supported BLM and antifa then.

I think you are crazy, Bob.

Per NBC, an explosive device was found on the Capital grounds.

Hope they were wearing gloves when they made it, because if there is a fingerprint, that's about 15 to 20 years in a federal penitentiary.

By that “logic”, you supported BLM and antifa then.

I think you are crazy, Bob.
Run away, deflect, don't answer the questions, don't stay on topic. 4 years of it, all the while preaching the merits of this seditious president.
While you may criticize the scumbags storming our capital, you'll never be able to remove the stink of your willing support of the man responsible for it.

Congratulations, dumbasses. You brought this on the country by enabling this POS President, tacitly approving what he says and does as "no big deal" and "nothing different." You nominated him. You elected him. You enabled him. This is on YOU. Traitors place their own desires over this country and its Constitution. And that's what Trump is and all these demonstrators are. Traitors.

^^ THIS.

Trump directly called for this.

He LED his rally on this moments before and directed them to go to the capital....

Trump's supporters will gloss over this fact, but he is 10000000000% DIRECTLY responsible for this. He loves taking credit for things. Get out there and take credit, Trump. You did this.

America in tatters. Thanks to all of you on here who supported this terrible man for the last 5 years. You all suck.

Time for VP Pence and the rest of the cabinet to put on their adult pants and preserve whatever remaining shred of dignity they have after serving this wannabe dictator and invoke the 25th Amendment for the good of the country.

Time for VP Pence and the rest of the cabinet to put on their adult pants and preserve whatever remaining shred of dignity they have after serving this wannabe dictator and invoke the 25th Amendment for the good of the country.

Trump should be impeached and removed from office this week. Don't even wait for the 20th.

Pence can be in charge for the next 2 weeks.

This sedition cannot stand. This cannot become the new normal for the transition of power in this country. If we do nothing, we allow it to become precedent, and that's not good enough. There needs to be consequences -- even if they are just symbolic.

Trump should be impeached and removed from office this week. Don't even wait for the 20th.

Pence can be in charge for the next 2 weeks.

This sedition cannot stand. This cannot become the new normal for the transition of power in this country. If we do nothing, we allow it to become precedent, and that's not good enough. There needs to be consequences -- even if they are just symbolic.

Completely agree. The 25th gets rid of him tonight. After he is sidelined, congress should immediately move to expel the sedition caucus, and then pass articles of impeachment and convict the president of treason. Sad to say, but right now I am wishing that the unenlightened responses to protest by law enforcement in the 1960s were still standard operating procedure.

Think about this for a minute: According to U.S. Capitol Historical Society, this is first time US Capitol has been breached since it was attacked by British troops in 1814. The orange man was right, I am ready to beg him to stop winning so much.
I’m hoping today will finally open the eyes who have been blindly supporting Trump. He can’t leave soon enough. His statement to supposedly stop the protests was halfhearted at best or was a rallying call to continue.

TV reporter stated that rioters are hunting for Pence.

I have a feeling Pence is having himself a good cry tonight. His political career grave should be dug just as deep as Don's. He fed into Trump's garbage that he knew better than anyone was dangerous and anti-democratic and then spewed it back out to MAGA giving it more backing. Pence had a chance to be a true patriot and stand up to stop all this, but alas he enabled treason. I used the phrase "damaged goods" about him and it perturbed a few on here. I'd like to double down on that statement.

BLM should know. They have a lot of experience in rioting, burning, looting, etc.
Weren't many of them charged? It appears that the rioters from yesterday are being charged. I have no idea if they are very severe charges but looting the Capital should carry serious consequences, wouldn't you agree?

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT