ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah, Only ANTIFA is Bad

From 1996 NIH determination of damages -
"Results: A total of 759 persons sustained injuries, 167 persons died, 83 survivors were hospitalized, and 509 persons were treated as outpatients. Of the 361 persons who were in the federal building, 319 (88%) were injured, of whom 163 (45%) died, including 19 children. Persons in the collapsed part of the federal building were significantly more likely to die (153/175, 87%) than those in other parts of the building (10/186, 5%) (risk ratio [RR], 16.3; 95% confidence interval [CI], 8.9-29.8). In 4 adjacent buildings, injury rates varied from 38% to 100%; 3 persons in these buildings and 1 person in an outdoor location died. The most frequent cause of death was multiple injuries. Among survivors, soft tissue injuries, fractures, sprains, strains, and head injuries were most common; these injuries were most often caused by flying glass and other debris and collapsed ceilings.

Conclusions: The Oklahoma City bombing resulted in the largest number of fatalities of any terrorist act in the United States, and there were 4 times as many nonfatal injuries as fatalities. Disaster management plans should include the possibility of terrorist bombing, and medical preparedness should anticipate that most injuries will be nonfatal. The role of building collapse in fatal injuries should be considered in the design of buildings at high risk of being bombed so as to reduce injuries."

EDIT - Your minimization is simply an affront to civilization.
I'm not going off of death numbers. I'm going off of total destruction.

• Haha
Reactions: Monkey Pox
I'm not going off of death numbers. I'm going off of total destruction.
Of course you are clown. You are too funny. Once again no matter how you twist and turn it Radical right wing terrorism is the number 1 overall domestic terrorist threat in the USA.

Meanwhile the trump terrorists are destroying DC as we speak.

Last edited:
Protestors within the Capital Building. I hope they aren't packing. Puerto Rican protestors shot up the house in 1948 and killed about 10 people.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I wonder if she took the head in and cooked it......I heard it's really tender meat. It' also supposed to be a delicacy in the sh!t hole countries Trump likes to call them. Have you tried it? Maybe Grubhub will deliver you one...............OK just messin with you!

I'd try it. I'll eat just about anything other than beef stroganoff and beef stew. I love me some red meat, but just not a beef n brown gravy guy I guess (although I pour gravy on everything at Thanksgiving.

I'd try it. I'll eat just about anything other than beef stroganoff and beef stew. I love me some red meat, but just not a beef n brown gravy guy I guess (although I pour gravy on everything at Thanksgiving.
Cool story. Keep us posted.

Reactions: Bill4411
I never thought I would see something like this in the United States. It reminds me of what I saw in Ukraine when the legislators were throwing fists at one another and it was pure chaos.

I never thought I would see something like this in the United States. It reminds me of what I saw in Ukraine when the legislators were throwing fists at one another and it was pure chaos.

Not a lot of police presence. Where is the national guard?

Amazing how no tear gas or rubber bullets when it's just a bunch of fat white people. Even though they are actually storming a govt building.

Edit: Just reported tear gas INSIDE capitol building.

Reactions: indy35 and kescwi
You think Trump is on the way? Bible in hand and a path being cleared?

Absolute disgrace, but it's not just on Trump anymore, he is who he is, this is on all his supporters who willfully supported this BS for four years.

We look like a third world country, all for a freaking reality TV fake tough guy.

These people are traitors. Bringing a confederate flag to the rotunda, it was never there even during the civil war.

Now you guys wonder why we've been saying Trump is a threat to our country for four years. He riled up this crowd and they are just following orders like good little fascists.
These so called patriots have brought great shame on our country. Great shame.

I like pig's feet but can't do the head.

All the people who argued Trump was not a threat to democracy defend what is going on at the Capital now. Please, I would love to hear how this is appropriate. This is beyond embarrassing that in the most powerful democracy in the world there is a sh*t show like what is currently going on at the U.S. Capital. The fact that there is currently an armed standoff between capital police and Trump supporters with guns trying to enter the Capital Building is a total disgrace. PERIOD. FULL STOP. Warren G. Harding and Andrew Jackson are cracking open the champaign in whatever after life one believes in tonight because there is no longer even an argument about who the worst president in United States history is. Trump is a total and complete disgrace. He is not a patriot. He is a megalomaniac kleptocrat that is an embarrassment to the country.

These so called patriots have brought great shame on our country. Great shame.
We see this in other countries and make comments about their lack of control and how they are a Nazi society. So sad that we now have this in our own country led by Hitler Trump.
Reported now that guns are being drawn.

Reactions: Bill4411
You think Trump is on the way? Bible in hand and a path being cleared?

Absolute disgrace, but it's not just on Trump anymore, he is who he is, this is on all his supporters who willfully supported this BS for four years.

We look like a third world country, all for a freaking reality TV fake tough guy.
So can I blame you for the antifa and BLM carnage then?

The people doing this are idiots (not patriots) and should be arrested and prosecuted. This is not a lawful assembly.

All the people who argued Trump was not a threat to democracy defend what is going on at the Capital now. Please, I would love to hear how this is appropriate. This is beyond embarrassing that in the most powerful democracy in the world there is a sh*t show like what is currently going on at the U.S. Capital. The fact that there is currently an armed standoff between capital police and Trump supporters with guns trying to enter the Capital Building is a total disgrace. PERIOD. FULL STOP. Warren G. Harding and Andrew Jackson are cracking open the champaign in whatever after life one believes in tonight because there is no longer even an argument about who the worst president in United States history is. Trump is a total and complete disgrace. He is not a patriot. He is a megalomaniac kleptocrat that is an embarrassment to the country.
It’s not appropriate at all.

So can I blame you for the antifa and BLM carnage then?

The people doing this are idiots (not patriots) and should be arrested and prosecuted. This is not a lawful assembly.
That you see the two as equal is part of where the problem lies. I guess you will now try to distance yourself from Trump, but I remember agreeing with you in 2016 that he could win, I just didn't support him, you do.

That you see the two as equal is part of where the problem lies. I guess you will now try to distance yourself from Trump, but I remember agreeing with you in 2016 that he could win, I just didn't support him, you do.
That causing $1B+ in property damage, dozens of cops killed, hundreds more injured, and lots of other people hurt, put out of work, and/or dislodged from their homes because of antifa and BLM doesn’t bother you, says a lot about you.

Both groups are entirely wrong. Both are pathetic.

For f!@#ing Trump we have crossed this bridge! These people, not just the ones at the Capital today but all who have downplayed, laughed at, encouraged... supported Trump are responsible for this and need to be ignored from here on out.

I would go a step further and say that Mike Braun and each of the other senators and congressmen who furthered this disgrace by supporting the orange man's delusions out of pure unmitigated political ambition should all immediately resign in disgrace if they have any honor (which by their prior deeds and actions they clearly do not), and, if they fail to do so, they should be expelled from Congress just like those who refused to recognize President Lincoln. Republican politicians are fond of noting that actions have consequences. They are right. It is time for them to pay the piper. They suborned sedition. They are not patriots. They will not be remembered in the same vein as our founding fathers. They will be remembered by history as cowards who were so worried of being primaried by Trump's flying monkeys that they would disgrace not only themselves but the country they serve and the office they hold.

That causing $1B+ in property damage, dozens of cops killed, hundreds more injured, and lots of other people hurt, put out of work, and/or dislodged from their homes because of antifa and BLM doesn’t bother you, says a lot about you.

Both groups are entirely wrong. Both are pathetic.
I never said violence, no matter where it comes from doesn't bother me, but like Trump, you can't stop being you.

I never said violence, no matter where it comes from doesn't bother me, but like Trump, you can't stop being you.
Whatever that means. I think this is appalling. I don’t feel one bit guilty for a bunch of rogue clowns doing this today in the Capitol.

It’s not appropriate at all.

We have had our disagreements on this board, but we do agree that both sides need to stop this nonsense. Thank you for making an unambiguous statement to that effect. Hopefully, true patriots and statesmen will replace the collection of clowns and cowards that currently represent our country. Very sad day for our country.

Whatever that means. I think this is appalling. I don’t feel one bit guilty for a bunch of rogue clowns doing this today in the Capitol.

Not appalled by trumps rhetoric that inspired this? This happen right after the Trump rally ended and Trump directed them to go get tough at the capital. I’ve never seen a Biden rally turned into a Banana republic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT