ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah, Only ANTIFA is Bad

They have a point. The right has had the back of the police through all the riots and defund the police movements. Now the police are protecting Antifa and BLM. Basically biting off their own nose to spite it.
Come on. Thy are trying to keep BLM/Antifa from skirmishing with the Proud Boys/hardcore Trump supporters and vice versa.

They have a point. The right has had the back of the police through all the riots and defund the police movements. Now the police are protecting Antifa and BLM. Basically biting off their own nose to spite it.

The fact that you are implying the police should have some sort of loyalty to a political party or view is just another example of how twisted and anti-democratic you crazy Rs actually are.

We aren't a police state. The police serve and protect ALL citizens and should enforce the law accordingly regardless of race or political leaning.

Just admit that the real American CCP party are you and your fellow Trumpers.

The fact that you are implying the police should have some sort of loyalty to a political party or view is just another example of how twisted and anti-democratic you crazy Rs actually are.

We aren't a police state. The police serve and protect ALL citizens and should enforce the law accordingly regardless of race or political leaning.

I agree with what you said except the last sentence.

I agree with what you said except the last sentence.

I'm fine with that. My point was if you're an R who believes that the police should favor the Proud Boys or any political view ... than you are more like the CCP than an American.

Right now @Boilermaker03 should either rethink his statement and what he actually advocated for or just go ahead and double down and replace his red MAGA hat with a red CCP hat and get it over it with.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan

No, I never said they should have loyalty to a political point of view. To suggest that is what I implied falls short of what I was saying.

OMG I read the section in bold after I started to reply and this is just stupid. We are the CCP? WTF are you smoking? The Dems and media are the ones getting CCP money moron.

Come on. Thy are trying to keep BLM/Antifa from skirmishing with the Proud Boys/hardcore Trump supporters and vice versa.
That's fine, but why are the proud boys being arrested and Antifa/BLM being allowed to essentially do what they want? I'm getting my info from journalists that were on the ground btw.

No, I never said they should have loyalty to a political point of view. To suggest that is what I implied falls short of what I was saying.

OMG I read the section in bold after I started to reply and this is just stupid. We are the CCP? WTF are you smoking? The Dems and media are the ones getting CCP money moron.

You literally said "They have a point." And that point you were referring to was that the police should just let them do what they want because "they had their backs" whatever the hell that means.

You're also the party with the elected leader who ran on a platform of locking up his political opponents -- without any evidence of a crime or court of law. Just "Lock Her up!" chants at every political event for 4+ years. Yeah that's CCP shit right there. And now you have those in your party advocating to lock up Pence for not being subserviant enough to the dear leader....

Jack Ma is currently "laying low" right now to avoid being a political prisoner in CCP.

You're also the party that has tried to weaponize the DOJ in the last 4 years and has succeeded to an extent and failed in others (thank God).

But yea please tell me more about how the Repulicans are out to "protect Democracy" from the "Dem CCP" ....

Sounds more like the continued projection of what you'd like to think instead of what is.

Last edited:
I believe they are just trying to do their job. They are put in a perilous situation. I feel for them.

Reactions: SDBoiler1

I love watching those skirmishes. It usually results in some soy boys getting whipped with some excellent video.

Did you see what the BLM and Antifa losers did at the GA representatives house?

I only pray I get the opportunity......

I love watching those skirmishes. It usually results in some soy boys getting whipped with some excellent video.

Bonehead thinks domestic terrorism is funny. What a wacko.

I did enjoy seeing those Trump republican hack senators get whipped last night.

can’t wait to watch the magats melt down today in DC. We have never seen so many Karen’s at one gathering before. Going to be a lot dumb angry white guys crying about reality.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JohnHoosierr

Your disgusting. Did you see what they did to Pelosi's house? (although I am not a fan of hers!)

Your disgusting. Did you see what they did to Pelosi's house? (although I am not a fan of hers!)

It's "You're". I know, simple typo, I make them as well.

And no, I didn't see what they to Pelosi's house.
Who's they?
Doesn't she live in a mansion with a 10 foot wall surrounding it?

Bonehead thinks domestic terrorism is funny. What a wacko.

I did enjoy seeing those Trump republican hack senators get whipped last night.

can’t wait to watch the magats melt down today in DC. We have never seen so many Karen’s at one gathering before. Going to be a lot dumb angry white guys crying about reality.

She was mixing it up pretty good. If she's going to get all antifa-geared up and stir the pot, then there's consequences. Don't start a fight if you're not willing to take a punch. Equality after all....

• Haha
Reactions: Monkey Pox
Yeh, they're scary with their flags, hats and sleevless shirts. I can understand how libs would feel threatened. After all, it's all about feelings.
More crazy than scary. I’m enjoying watching the save merikkka hillbilly melt down today. Can’t wait to see trump dance to the village people. That is sooooooooo soy boy of him.

It's "You're". I know, simple typo, I make them as well.

And no, I didn't see what they to Pelosi's house.
Who's they?
Doesn't she live in a mansion with a 10 foot wall surrounding it?
SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX) — The new year brought a disturbing discovery at the San Francisco home of U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi, where, early Friday morning, vandals spray-painted her house and left a severed pig’s head in front of her garage.

The graffiti says “Cancel rent” and “We want everything” — possibly referencing coronavirus stimulus checks. There was also a severed pig’s head in a pool of red paint left in front of the garage door

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX) — The new year brought a disturbing discovery at the San Francisco home of U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi, where, early Friday morning, vandals spray-painted her house and left a severed pig’s head in front of her garage.

The graffiti says “Cancel rent” and “We want everything” — possibly referencing coronavirus stimulus checks. There was also a severed pig’s head in a pool of red paint left in front of the garage door

that sounds like the work of antifa, BLM and anarchists, not conservatives, Republicans, patriots or proud boys.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
5fefc9ede75f6906e84539c7_o_U_v2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT