ADVERTISEMENT

World War III just started

For those of you who don't think that our government has been hard at work to our benefit? Coordination of allies and allies that trust the sanity of our leadership matters.

To wit, I give you this graphic from the Daily Mail, a British paper (very high circulation, tabloid-ish, leans anti-Biden--pro-Trump). By the way, in my opinion none of these sanctions would be working if the people and leadership of the Ukraine weren't bad-asses that have risen to the occasion in an extraordinary way.

It was also pretty clever of the west to release intelligence about Putin's plans to do this, and who Putin was going to blame it on before it happened. Made his post-invasion tirades devoid of credibility.

54755597-10559201-image-a-10_1646053623956.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: indy35
They can’t. They need the gas to power their economy. Putin has them by the short hairs.
The US policy, under Trump, towards the UAE was to keep the Nord Stream Line closed, increase our oil production, open up our oil to the UAE so Germany in particular wouldn't be strapped by Russia.
Biden blew that all to he!!.
Now Europe is dependent on Russian oil and Putin knows it.
Why do you think Putin became so Bold under this Adm.?

Imagine being anti-vax when vaccines are very proven science.
I am fully-vaccinated (Pfizer shot1, shot2, and booster). Vaccines do not prevent someone from getting Covid. They keep people who get Covid from potentially getting severely ill, although I know people who are fully-vaccinated who have gotten severely ill regardless and had to be hospitalized/ventilated.

Reactions: SKYDOG
I am fully-vaccinated (Pfizer shot1, shot2, and booster). Vaccines do not prevent someone from getting Covid. They keep people who get Covid from potentially getting severely ill, although I know people who are fully-vaccinated who have gotten severely ill regardless and had to be hospitalized/ventilated.
Shocked you know this, given you clearly seem to be part of the Trump cult.

The similarities to 1980 are frightening. Geopolitical crisis, rampant inflation, energy crisis, President perceived as weak!
I sure appreciated Billy more than Hunter realizing the relationship to the POTUS is not the same

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
If/when the Hunter Biden dealings are investigated I believe we'll have a more complete understanding of our not touching Russian oil exports. If/when the majority in Congress swings back to Republican, Hunter will likely be hiding offshore and Joe will be in retirement with him.

Reactions: tjreese
Like I said this is a result of weakness. Well, its wimps like you that dont know the answer...so you are sarcastic to people like me for the answers....and then You will be sarcastic towards my answers because You will sit on the sideline and make fun of others like an Fn loser that You are!! You punch the bully in the face Its always been peace through strength. So we should have been building up in democratic countries. Also, you make it known,that there will be military retaliation for any unruliness.
You might nit like Trump....and he came off rough and gruff....but Putin wasnt going to do anything with him in office, North Korea disappeared, China was sucking wind with the tariffs and therefore Covid appeared....you had several Arab countries sign peace deals with the Israel. Those are facts.
Remember Dont let tour mouth write a check your aas cant cash
How this is even debateable, I'll never know. I mean a review of Reagan's first day changed the previous 400 day stance...the first day! I say that knowing one of the negotiators (Ulric Haynes R.I.P.) that previously was the head of HR in Cummins who was quite competent, but couldn't get the results of Reagans appearance the first day.

Haynesulric.jpg

If/when the Hunter Biden dealings are investigated I believe we'll have a more complete understanding of our not touching Russian oil exports. If/when the majority in Congress swings back to Republican, Hunter will likely be hiding offshore and Joe will be in retirement with him.
If/when Hunter Biden is in office or an official member of the administration, please let me know.

Curious as to your thoughts on the 1/6 investigation, though, since you want an investigation of someone who isn’t and wasn’t in office. And before you say it, idgaf of Hunter is investigated or not. As we’ve seen with all the sham election “audits “ and investigations, they’ll be never-ending, nothing will be found, but he’s already guilty in your mind and that’s that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT