ADVERTISEMENT

World War III just started

But it is a plan. Putin views Biden as weak as does Xi hence why he invaded and Putin was right. Biden blinked because those sanctions should of been in place BEFORE Putin went in.

Trump took out Russian operative in Syria and even Putin even called Trump "unpredictable" hence why he stayed put until Biden got in office. This whole invasion is no coincidence.

I am by far not the biggest Trump supporter as an Independant, but even I can see the stark differences between Biden and Trump. We're on the doorstep of WW3 and that is happening under Biden's watch, it didn't happen under Trump's. That is the cold hard fact of this whole thing.
That Syria story is complete BS........yet it just keeps getting repeated. Yes, Russian mercs and pro Syrian forces did a frontal attack on a position manned by Rangers, Delta and Kurds.........and it was a slaughter. But trump had nothing to do with ordering the commandos to DEFEND themselves. It could have been Belgians attacking for all that it mattered. What were our guys going to do........NOT respond because it was Russians?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Trump would have drawn a line and told Putin exactly what would happen if he crossed it.

Putin knows Biden is a spineless jellyfish, so all of Biden's bloviating didn't deter Putin one bit. Putin doesn't respect Biden. Putin respects (fears) Trump.
If Trump drew a line and Putin p!ssed on it...what would Trump have done/do? B/c that's what would happen...Then you have to walk the talk. You ready to walk the talk, and all that entails?

What, exactly, do you think Trump would be doing differently?
Biden had excellent intelligence that this was coming. He should have lead an effort to mass troops and equipment along the Ukraine border, in every NATO country, showing unprecedented force.
Send as much equipment to Ukraine as we could.
Would that have stopped Putin going in to Ukraine?
I think it would have stopped him at the Ukraine Border. Hopefully Russia stops at Ukraine anyway.

Last edited:
That Syria story is complete BS........yet it just keeps getting repeated. Yes, Russian mercs and pro Syrian forces did a frontal attack on a position manned by Rangers, Delta and Kurds.........and it was a slaughter. But trump had nothing to do with ordering the commandos to DEFEND themselves. It could have been Belgians attacking for all that it mattered. What were our guys going to do........NOT respond because it was Russians?
Bob, I know you're only interested in revisionist history, but it is pretty easy to google and see the truth. Even Google isn't hiding it anymore. Sorry.

But here is the other fun fact, Trump isn't the one in charge right now Biden is. And Biden is making a total mess out of everything but unfortunately, when Biden screws things up people die and wars start.

Last edited:
Biden had excellent intelligence that this was coming. He should have lead an effort to mass troops and equipment along the Ukraine border, in every NATO country, showing unprecedented force.
Send as much equipment to Ukraine as we could.
Would that have stopped Putin going in to Ukraine?
I think it would have stopped him at the Ukraine Border. Hopefully Russia stops at Ukraine anyway.
Probably could have used the equipment left in Afghanistan for this mission.

Probably could have used the equipment left in Afghanistan for this mission.

Boy, you guys just really can’t help yourselves can you? More pretzel logic from you. How logistically was they going to happen? Equipment was all over the place. It wasn’t like it was sitting in a parking lot ready to go. Oh and hey Vlad, don’t mind us, just dropping off all of these tanks and copters etc into Ukraine. But not to worry, no one will know how to use it so feel free to take it for yourselves.

Look, we get it. Biden is bad. But as gr8 has constantly pointed out, you guys cannot answer what should be done differently that wouldn’t have made things even worse.

Boy, you guys just really can’t help yourselves can you? More pretzel logic from you. How logistically was they going to happen? Equipment was all over the place. It wasn’t like it was sitting in a parking lot ready to go. Oh and hey Vlad, don’t mind us, just dropping off all of these tanks and copters etc into Ukraine. But not to worry, no one will know how to use it so feel free to take it for yourselves.

Look, we get it. Biden is bad. But as gr8 has constantly pointed out, you guys cannot answer what should be done differently that wouldn’t have made things even worse.
Let’s start with our current dependency on Russian energy resources, especially oil and gas, which we were much less dependent on under Trump. Putin knows he’s got us by the balls now because if he cuts off our energy resources, Biden will have a domestic nightmare on his hands when oil and gas prices shoot through the roof. He knows Biden has to tiptoe around the issue, whereas trump didn’t have to. It’s really not as complicated as some of you are making it. Trump had leverage, Biden doesn’t. https://globalenergyprize.org/en/2022/02/22/u-s-nearly-tripled-imports-of-russian-oil-in-2021/

Let’s start with our current dependency on Russian energy resources, especially oil and gas, which we were much less dependent on under Trump. Putin knows he’s got us by the balls now because if he cuts off our energy resources, Biden will have a domestic nightmare on his hands when oil and gas prices shoot through the roof. He knows Biden has to tiptoe around the issue, whereas trump didn’t have to. It’s really not as complicated as some of you are making it. Trump had leverage, Biden doesn’t. https://globalenergyprize.org/en/2022/02/22/u-s-nearly-tripled-imports-of-russian-oil-in-2021/
We have plenty of reserves here, so I’m not sure what your point is? Trump had no more leverage than anyone else. It’s funny, you guys will toss out TDS but the only thing you can fall back on here is Trump Trump Trump because you eat it off of a plate.

Also, way to deflect, not that I expected anything different.

Reactions: BuilderPurdueFan35
We have plenty of reserves here, so I’m not sure what your point is? Trump had no more leverage than anyone else. It’s funny, you guys will toss out TDS but the only thing you can fall back on here is Trump Trump Trump because you eat it off of a plate.

Reserves that our current idiot in chief won’t exploit, therefore are essentially useless in the short term.

How am I deflecting? I’m making an argument as to why Putin did this under Biden but not under trump. Is that not germane to what’s being discussed?

Oh yeah, and then there is this sort of shit

Reactions: bonefish1
Kinda how Democracy works. There are two sides, each thinks the other is stupid. You win elections. You lose elections. Change is slow. As it should be. The alternatives are places like China and other singular authoritarian regimes… Russia. You may not like Democrats, but I doubt you would like 70 years of singular leadership regardless of the party in charge. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and all that.

People think the country is more divided than ever… they need to go read more American history. Nothing is different. We just have 24hr news channels telling us what to think and how outraged we should be now.

First, we’re a republic not a democracy you buffoon. The difference between me and a Democrat, I don’t need a news channel to tell me how to think. I see can right from wrong and can plainly see Biden is disaster.

I’ve read a ton of comments on what would Trump have done differently? That’s kind of difficult to answer as I assume no one here works in the DoD or the State to know what was at our disposal. Rest assured, it would have never gotten to this point. After Obama’s apology tour ended, Trump brought leadership back to the US. The world doesn’t want a strong US, they want us weak. That’s why they loved Obama and feared Trump. Trump was unpredictable. Trump didn’t say one thing and do another. During his presidency, he kept North Korea, China, and Russia at bay. It’s sad common sense alludes so many because of their hatred for Trump. Unfortunately, the people who didn’t vote for Biden are the ones really paying the price for Biden voter‘s stupidity.

I’ve read a ton of comments on what would Trump have done differently? That’s kind of difficult to answer as I assume no one here works in the DoD or the State to know what was at our disposal. Rest assured, it would have never gotten to this point. After Obama’s apology tour ended, Trump brought leadership back to the US. The world doesn’t want a strong US, they want us weak. That’s why they loved Obama and feared Trump. Trump was unpredictable. Trump didn’t say one thing and do another. During his presidency, he kept North Korea, China, and Russia at bay. It’s sad common sense alludes so many because of their hatred for Trump. Unfortunately, the people who didn’t vote for Biden are the ones really paying the price for Biden voter‘s stupidity.
Can't imagine why Putin waited for an empty suit...oh wait yes I can.
"Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times [Trump] asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can't we use them," Scarborough said

The facts are that the US contacted Russia through open channels to ensure Russia knew what was about to happen so the US didn't attack in a wreckless manner. Even Reuters writes that the mercs were moving toward the base to provoke and see what the Americans would do. They found out...

BTW, the Wagner Group mercs were clearly funded by the Kremlin. This wasn't Syria hiring them. And if you think Trump wasn't made aware of this at the time, you're a special kind of moron...

"He said that on Feb. 7 the force had advanced toward the settlement of Khusham, in Deir al-Zor province, into a zone designated as neutral under a deal between the Russian military and the U.S.-led coalition.

The aim was to test if the U.S.-led coalition would react. The force advanced to within less than 5 km (3 miles) of the SDF and American positions, he said.

He said that the U.S.-led forces, in line with procedure agreed with the Russians, warned Russian regular forces that they were preparing to strike. He does not know if the warning was passed on to the contractors."

Reactions: SDBoiler1 and BBG
You: I don’t know what Trump would do differently.

Also you: but none of this would have happened under Trump.

Talking out of both sides of your ass with zero self awareness. Again, y’all are sooooooo sure this wouldn’t have happened under Trump but can’t offer up one single thing he would have done differently.

Talking out of both sides of your ass with zero self awareness. Again, y’all are sooooooo sure this wouldn’t have happened under Trump but can’t offer up one single thing he would have done differently.
Well, since none of this happened under Trump, and it did happen in the first 2 years of Biden, I guess we can look at it however we'd like.

Trump's an idiot. And you can talk all you want. But the fact is, we didn't have any significant foreign policy issues under Trump. There were no new wars. Nothing had to be averted. Everyone claimed and kept warning that Trump was going to start WW3, and it wasn't even close.

Like I said, whatever line Trump would have drawn, Putin would not have crossed it.
Trump wouldn’t even have had to tell him what the consequences would be.
“Try me” would have been the consequence.

Reactions: Robinahood
I doubt that Trump would have done much differently. A U.S-Soviet Union/Russia war has been unthinkable for about 65 years. Both are armed to the hilt with nukes.
On the other hand, we know exactly what Biden would do, which wasn’t much.

Reactions: Robinahood

Talking out of both sides of your ass with zero self awareness. Again, y’all are sooooooo sure this wouldn’t have happened under Trump but can’t offer up one single thing he would have done differently

All Trump had to do was tell Putin to not cross the line. Telling Putin what the consequence would be deminishes his bargaining position.
Dipshit Biden however tells Putin what would happen, Putin laughs at him and does what he threatened to do anyways.

Thanks for the cliff notes moron. Sounds like you might have buyer’s remorse. You can’t bring yourself to admit you were wrong?

you: I’m a f-ing moron and I don’t have an ounce of common sense. I’m a fragile snowflake that needs my tampon changed.

Last edited:
Bob, I know you're only interested in revisionist history, but it is pretty easy to google and see the truth. Even Google isn't hiding it anymore. Sorry.

But here is the other fun fact, Trump isn't the one in charge right now Biden is. And Biden is making a total mess out of everything but unfortunately, when Biden screws things up people die and wars start.
Then you should have no problem link posts where I was wrong.........and telling me under what circumstances our guys would NOT respond to a frontal assault from forces from ANY country?

The post was to call out the BS that Trump was tough on Russia.................. because of a military action in Syria. If you people are going to keep making that ridiculous argument then you're going to get push back.

• Haha
The facts are that the US contacted Russia through open channels to ensure Russia knew what was about to happen so the US didn't attack in a wreckless manner. Even Reuters writes that the mercs were moving toward the base to provoke and see what the Americans would do. They found out...

BTW, the Wagner Group mercs were clearly funded by the Kremlin. This wasn't Syria hiring them. And if you think Trump wasn't made aware of this at the time, you're a special kind of moron...

"He said that on Feb. 7 the force had advanced toward the settlement of Khusham, in Deir al-Zor province, into a zone designated as neutral under a deal between the Russian military and the U.S.-led coalition.

The aim was to test if the U.S.-led coalition would react. The force advanced to within less than 5 km (3 miles) of the SDF and American positions, he said.

He said that the U.S.-led forces, in line with procedure agreed with the Russians, warned Russian regular forces that they were preparing to strike. He does not know if the warning was passed on to the contractors."

I know the facts. What's your point?

The argument you people are making is that one example of trump being tough on Russia was our forces DEFENDING themselves against a frontal assault. What was the alternative? Tell me. Do nothing and be overrun?

Even if trump even knew about the impending battle, what other orders would he have given? Retreat? Surrender? Do nothing? He gets credit for ordering our troops to defend themselves in a battle? You saying his reaction was different because it was Russians attacking?

Thanks for the cliff notes moron. Sounds like you might have buyer’s remorse. You can’t bring yourself to admit you were wrong?

you: I’m a f-ing moron and I don’t have an ounce of common sense. I’m a fragile snowflake that needs my tampon changed.
I mean I’m literally just repeating what you said. What am I wrong about? You’re sitting here talking out of both sides of your ass. Gr8 is right, you’re all the same. Trump wouldn’t have allowed it, can’t explain how he would have prevented it, but somehow Biden was supposed to prevent it even though you can’t say how Trump would have prevented it. Some really solid rationale by you guys.

All Trump had to do was tell Putin to not cross the line. Telling Putin what the consequence would be deminishes his bargaining position.
Dipshit Biden however tells Putin what would happen, Putin laughs at him and does what he threatened to do anyways.
Lol. Oohhh yeah, that’s all Trump had to do. Hard to believe he didn’t get re-elected since he clearly had the answer for world peace. 😂😂

I mean I’m literally just repeating what you said. What am I wrong about? You’re sitting here talking out of both sides of your ass. Gr8 is right, you’re all the same. Trump wouldn’t have allowed it, can’t explain how he would have prevented it, but somehow Biden was supposed to prevent it even though you can’t say how Trump would have prevented it. Some really solid rationale by you guys.
Trump would have prevented it with his strength. The world knew it and that’s why North Korea, China, and Russia all behaved. I suggest you get your head out of your ass and wake up. Remember when Biden withdrew the sanctions on his first day in office? Putin does! Remember when Biden withdrew our troops out of Afghanistan and killed many Americans? Putin does! Remember when Biden immediately shut down the Keystone making us dependent once again on Russia? Putin does!

These Republicans must be attacked and silenced. Vote blue no matter who.

Trump would have prevented it with his strength. The world knew it and that’s why North Korea, China, and Russia all behaved. I suggest you get your head out of your ass and wake up. Remember when Biden withdrew the sanctions on his first day in office? Putin does! Remember when Biden withdrew our troops out of Afghanistan and killed many Americans? Putin does! Remember when Biden immediately shut down the Keystone making us dependent once again on Russia? Putin does!
What strength? Lol. Okay. You righties are hilarious.

Lol. Oohhh yeah, that’s all Trump had to do. Hard to believe he didn’t get re-elected since he clearly had the answer for world peace. 😂😂
a lot of people in the middle east would agree with that statement https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-54124996

but it does make one ask, in 3 presidential debates and one vp not a single segment on foreign policy. its like they were trying to avoid 40 years of bad positions by biden. this is pretty damning by somebody who served with you and is rested on both sides of the aisle.https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...rly_every_major_foreign_policy_question.html#!

The strength to destroy all of our liberal brains. Us lefties need help. Defending the party on Saturday morning and Saturday nights is kinda pathetic. We have our orders though and will never stray from the mission. The mission of shaming Republicans on a message board. We will never stop. They must be destroyed.

a lot of people in the middle east would agree with that statement https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-54124996

but it does make one ask, in 3 presidential debates and one vp not a single segment on foreign policy. its like they were trying to avoid 40 years of bad positions by biden. this is pretty damning by somebody who served with you and is rested on both sides of the aisle.https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...rly_every_major_foreign_policy_question.html#!
Okay I mean trump was in the debates too was he not? So why wasn’t he asked as well. I swear the idiot logic y’all use is amazing.

Okay I mean trump was in the debates too was he not? So why wasn’t he asked as well. I swear the idiot logic y’all use is amazing.
They’re idiots. We’re the smart and rational ones. We’re emotional Democrats going after Trump and defending the party on Saturday night.

I realize I have a tendency to talk over your heads. Let me say it differently, all Biden had to do was nothing and he could have went down as a good president. He couldn’t even do that right. Now he is racing with Carter and Obama. Who will win?

If we had a Mount Rushmore of dipshits, your face would definitely be on it!

are you so clueless that you don't understand how the debates work? The moderator and team pick the topics and ask the questions. All four ignored foreign policy. The first time in the history of televised debates. Given his four decades of bad takes i'll take that as cover because his record is God awful.

But i'll ask you what do you think of Robert Gates statement. And remember, this interview was a follow-up and an opportunity to reframe the statement and he doubled-down.

Another question, at a time when our military should be focused and high alert do you think the best course of action is to continue to try to kick out the most elite war fighters in the world (Navy Seals) because they refuse to take a vax that our own government has said is not effective at stopping transmission, and the current variant is pretty much a cold? Do you think the previous administration would be trying to discharge them and thousands of other experienced military members?

The issue is not reserves but current output. Right now Europe is dependent on Russian oil. We can’t embargo Russian oil and we can’t even fully restrict Russian access to financial markets because Europe has to buy oil from them. Russia gets 60% of their import money from oil.

So basically we we could totally screw them by pumping the shit out of oil, lowering the price taking away the main funding for the war away from Putin. Refusing to use oil basically takes our main economic weapon off the table.

Telling Europe to find “alternative energy sources” is just plain naive. It’s a decades long process and before that happens most of Europe will be speaking Russian.

I sure don’t think Trump was smart enough to know that his energy independence plan was giving us a lever to help prevent Russian aggression, but as it turns out it did.

Well, we and European leaders were actually using diplomacy to try and solve the problem. Putting sanctions on Russia for a buildup would have certainly derailed that. And yeah, I know diplomacy didn't work.........but it would have been dead in the water if we had put in sanctions during the negotiations.

It also would have given Putin another excuse to criticize the west and another reason to invade. He would have used the move to play the victim.....and it would have worked to some degree with some countries. He would have said the US wasn't serious about the negotiations.

But waiting until he invaded made it clear to the world that he was the aggressor, his lame excuses notwithstanding. The reaction around the globe proves it.
So 352 Ukrainian people are disposable so Biden and Europe can send a message?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT