ADVERTISEMENT

Trump being tough on Putin

I lived in Chgo for 20 years before relocating south. The CTU is the laziest bunch of sloths you'll ever meet (no offense to your sister).
They'll do anything to get out of going to work. Strikes and threats of strikes are very popular with them.
Then they wonder why kids graduate from CPS and can barely read.
My sister is NWI. I will tell you there are a lot of good and caring teachers in Chicago who are Saints. Better people than most of us. Unfortunately many give up and leave because of leadership. This story should tell you everything you need to know. https://www.chicagotribune.com/colu...0191018-4nuyupcaqfcqvl7w2ezbg2hl5a-story.html

Like I said. Gaslighting. Buzz words thrown out and then picked up by the gullible.

The border (I assume this is what you mean). What about it?

Energy. What about it?

Covid mandates. Were there none in 2020? Most of them are gone now anyway. What couldn’t you do with mandates that you weren’t already going before?

Inflation: learn some basic economics. Yes, it’s high. But it’s everywhere. Also, have you bothered to look at any corporate numbers for 2021 yet? Ever stop and say damn, they’re raking it in. Some of the price increases are just because they can.

Cancel culture. This one is funny because y’all bitch about yet want to cancel everything in sight. Hypocrites.

Shortages: see, pandemic. But what haven’t you been able to buy? I’m not out of anything I don’t need.

Again, right wing bogeyman buzzwords that prey on the gullible, and you’re just that…hook, line and sinker.
Inflation is high because of to much spending. Powell even said that just now.

Shortages caused by people not working. Too much free money handed out.

Cancel culture disagree with Democrats and you get cancelled. My Pillow guy removed from retailers. I know you like that, but it’s wrong.

Covid mandates as medical people who were consider hero’s were fired for not getting a jab. Other government employees also fired over this.

I am trying to buy a new vehicle. All dealers within 500 miles want 4 to 5 thousand premium over the msrp. I guess that’s not a shortage in your way of thinking.

The boarder letting anyone in with a care package and infecting our citizens with covid.

Not sure how anyone can honestly defend what the Democrats have done in such a short time. I didn’t even mention Afghanistan in my above post. Hard to embrace that exit too.

Reactions: Crayfish57
It’s not “what aboutism” it highlighting the hypocrisy. Clutching your pearls in faux outrage.

I don’t support her nor whatever group that is and the last administration was staunchly pro-Israel and oversaw the brokering of IIRC 4 peace accords and normalization between Israel and Middle East nations. Agreements some in your party opposed.

And are you saying that these prominent members of the D party have not spoke and rallied with the above referenced group? Do you know what BDS is and who supports it?

And because you have interest in regurgitating non sequiturs and talking points I will inform you that 4 current members of Congress (plus several) former w/multiple on the ballot for ‘22 are members of DSA (Bernie Sanders is sometimes depending on the audience). Their stated position is BDS and the dissolution of the current State of Israel.

So you point to some fringe rep who has been stripped of most of her power vs. major power brokers and faces who run under the political affiliation of a anti-Semitic organization.

Yet you don’t see the irony of your position?
He said earlier that he’s a Democrat. Don’t bother asking him any questions. That’s all any of us need to know.

I’m a Democrat who’s also against illegal immigration, and since illegals aren’t allowed to vote anyway, your entire post is nothing but bullshit. I would ask you to try again, but it will just be more made up nonsense, so no need to bother.
You’re a Democrat?

giphy.gif

Reactions: bonefish1
That’s probably the best idea you’ve ever had, riveting. I wouldn’t be subject to your lazy, deflecting, moronic takes. The better idea, though, is for you to burn yours down and focus on assisting with the Hunter Biden investigation.

And no surprise you haven’t commented on Putin and Russia. I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy by not commenting on something? Can you explain what you are struggling to mean by that, if you know?

When you don't comment on something, puf, I see it as a positive.

• Haha
Reactions: BuilderPurdueFan35
Again, the USA does not need NATO. The USA was funding NATO at a significantly disproportional level. Trump said "Why should the US fund NATO and get nothing in return other than the responsibility as the world's big brother?"
Do you even consider why we are in NATO? Sure we want to preserve democracy in Europe and support our allies. But from a totally selfish position, were/trying to avoid another war in Europe because, as in the first two world wars, we would be surely be dragged into it and American soldiers would go there and die.

Not to mention the economic effect. We are paying pennys on the dollar to support NATO when compared to the cost of another war in Europe. Since trump and all his cheerleaders like you seem to be only interested in the finances of NATO, why don't you actually look at what we're saving by having peace vs war in Europe?

Of course there's the possibility that trump/you would not be interested in America going to war in Europe yet again to support/save liberal democracy. America first and all that sh!t. That's a short sighted and repulsive position but you are certainly entitled to it.

We are getting plenty for what we spend on NATO.......and Putin is proving right now why it is necessary. We get peace and economic prosperity......
and no dead young American men and women. Sometimes the payoff isn't in tangible things like real estate or golf courses.

Do you even consider why we are in NATO? Sure we want to preserve democracy in Europe and support our allies. But from a totally selfish position, were/trying to avoid another war in Europe because, as in the first two world wars, we would be surely be dragged into it and American soldiers would go there and die.

Not to mention the economic effect. We are paying pennys on the dollar to support NATO when compared to the cost of another war in Europe. Since trump and all his cheerleaders like you seem to be only interested in the finances of NATO, why don't you actually look at what we're saving by having peace vs war in Europe?

Of course there's the possibility that trump/you would not be interested in America going to war in Europe yet again to support/save liberal democracy. America first and all that sh!t. That's a short sighted and repulsive position but you are certainly entitled to it.

We are getting plenty for what we spend on NATO.......and Putin is proving right now why it is necessary. We get peace and economic prosperity......
and no dead young American men and women. Sometimes the payoff isn't in tangible things like real estate or golf courses.

OK, let's say that I agree with everything you said.
Why should other NATO members not be held accountable to their end of the bargain financially?

Apparently, the way Dems (Obama) conduct international relations, "diplomacy" is to ask nicely for something and hope for the best.

That's the difference between Obama/Biden and Trump. Obama and Biden are life long politicians. Trump is a businessman who understands leverage in negotiations.

OK, let's say that I agree with everything you said.
Why should other NATO members not be held accountable to their end of the bargain financially?

Apparently, the way Dems (Obama) conduct international relations, "diplomacy" is to ask nicely for something and hope for the best.

That's the difference between Obama/Biden and Trump. Obama and Biden are life long politicians. Trump is a businessman who understands leverage in negotiations.
They ARE being held accountable. There was an agreement made during Obama. Do your homework. It may not be fast enough for you, but this was addressed before trump came into office. He just made a public spectacle out of it to get people like you riled up.

We are spending money to possibly avoid spending a sh!t ton more later.......in addition to costing American lives. The return on investment isn't always in the form of a check. You and trump apparently can't see that.

Reactions: TheCainer
They ARE being held accountable. There was an agreement made during Obama. Do your homework. It may not be fast enough for you, but this was addressed before trump came into office. He just made a public spectacle out of it to get people like you riled up.

We are spending money to possibly avoid spending a sh!t ton more later.......in addition to costing American lives. The return on investment isn't always in the form of a check. You and trump apparently can't see that.
What consequences did Obama lay out to the NATO members if the continued to not pay their agreed upon share?
Harsh language will only get you so far.

What consequences did Obama lay out to the NATO members if the continued to not pay their agreed upon share?
Harsh language will only get you so far.
You mean........did he threaten to punish our best allies if they didn't live up to an agreement? You think that's normal? Is that good policy, the right way to treat our friends? Yeah, I know, our friends should pay their fair share. Bush and Obama both were frustrated by it. But public threats aren't the answer.......at least for rational people.

You would prefer Obama publicly threaten to leave NATO like trump did?

Trump didn't even understand how the funding worked........saying NATO owed us money.......or maybe he was just appealing to the hayseeds.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
You mean........did he threaten to punish our best allies if they didn't live up to an agreement? You think that's normal? Is that good policy, the right way to treat our friends? Yeah, I know, our friends should pay their fair share. Bush and Obama both were frustrated by it. But public threats aren't the answer.......at least for rational people.

Trump didn't even understand how the funding worked........saying NATO owed us money.......or maybe he was just appealing to the hayseeds.
Do you sleep in an oxygen tent at night so you don't have to worry about breathing?

The permanent DC establishment is the biggest threat to all of us. D or R doesn't matter. These people all wanted Trump gone and none of them give a **** about you. Hell they impeached him the first time because he threatened to withhold military aid from Ukraine.

A NATO vs Russia war was gamed by the Pentagon in 2019. The only number that matters was the projected global death toll which is 1 BILLION people. Is this what you all want? Do you hate Putin that much? Do you hate Trump that much? Do you hate Biden that much? Do you hate each other that much?

WTF is wrong with you people? Put your ****ing dicks back in your pants.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG

So, like I said, Obama tried "diplomacy" which is either 1) begging or 2) some harsh language and empty threats.

What was the consequence for our allies not complying? Nothing!

Obama probably would have gone on another global apology tour for even making them think he was going hold them accountable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT