ADVERTISEMENT

Trump being tough on Putin

BuilderBob6

All-American
Jan 27, 2007
North Carolina
Had to start out with the rigged election of course.

Yes, it's an invasion Buck. Not too strong of a word.

FMOj0PMXoAIZYsM

Funny how Putin meets with and listens to Trump but ignores Obama and Biden. He laughs at democrat "leaders" and their lack of a backbone.
Yeah, he meets trump with no staff and no notes taken. Unprecedented.

He listens to trump kiss his ass and take his word over that of his own Intel agencies.

That about cover it?

He listens to trump kiss his ass and take his word over that of his own Intel agencies.

That about cover it?
What we know:
There was no bounty, paid by Russia, to kill American soldiers.
There was no Russian Collusion.
The Hunter lap top was not a Russian hoax.
There was no Russian aggression during the Trump Presidency.
Putin invaded Crimea while Obama was POTUS.
Putin invaded Ukraine while Biden was POTUS.

Last edited:

That about cover it?
Would you rather have Putin engage the President directly like he did with Trump or have what we have now where Putin has zero respect for Biden or Harris and only confers via Macron?

Why did Putin not make these moves in Ukraine when Trump was in office? Only when spineless Obama and Biden were? Putin has zero respect for the Ds. They are weaklings with almost no balls. Putin will do whatever he wants with impunity because he knows the Ds will not do anything that really scares him. Trump’s unpredictability actually works against despots like Putin, Xi, and Kim.

Would you rather have Putin engage the President directly like he did with Trump or have what we have now where Putin has zero respect for Biden or Harris and only confers via Macron?

Why did Putin not make these moves in Ukraine when Trump was in office? Only when spineless Obama and Biden were? Putin has zero respect for the Ds. They are weaklings with almost no balls. Putin will do whatever he wants with impunity because he knows the Ds will not do anything that really scares him. Trump’s unpredictability actually works against despots like Putin, Xi, and Kim.
It would have taken you a lot less keystrokes to say you’re siding with Putin, SD. It’s been quite something seeing the party that likes to call everyone else commies siding with actual commies. No wonder the color of the GOP is red.

It would have taken you a lot less keystrokes to say you’re siding with Putin, SD. It’s been quite something seeing the party that likes to call everyone else commies siding with actual commies. No wonder the color of the GOP is red.
I am not siding with Putin at all. It’s disgusting how spineless this administration has been. The people of Ukraine are the ones who will suffer because of Biden’s lack of leadership, just like the people of Afghanistan have and are.

Thank you for watching our programming on CNN. This is exactly what we feed our viewers. The Democrats weak leadership is something we will not report on. Let’s turn it on the Republicans supporting Putin. Yes.

I am not siding with Putin at all. It’s disgusting how spineless this administration has been. The people of Ukraine are the ones who will suffer because of Biden’s lack of leadership, just like the people of Afghanistan have and are.
What should they do then, SD? Should we just nuke Russia now? Do you want troops on the ground? What? All I see you doing is praising Trump for kissing Putin’s ass which means what? That Biden should be trading love letters with him or calling him a genius too?

What should they do then, SD? Should we just nuke Russia now? Do you want troops on the ground? What? All I see you doing is praising Trump for kissing Putin’s ass which means what? That Biden should be trading love letters with him or calling him a genius too?
This is exactly the irrational passion we need in our viewership. Do not recognize the failures and weaknesses of this Democrat administration and talk about the Republicans and Trump. Please subscribe to CNN+ if you haven’t already.

Thank you for watching our programming on CNN. This is exactly what we feed our viewers. The Democrats weak leadership is something we will not report on. Let’s turn it on the Republicans supporting Putin. Yes.
Oh hey, Freedom. What is this, your sixth screen name in about as many weeks? How many times can one person get banned from this board especially? Takes a special kind of dumbass for that. Way to be that dumbass!

Oh hey, Freedom. What is this, your sixth screen name in about as many weeks? How many times can one person get banned from this board especially? Takes a special kind of dumbass for that. Way to be that dumbass!
Freedom? I’m Brian Stelter. Host of Reliable Sources on CNN. We aren’t doing too well with all of our recent scandals and firings so I’ve been tasked with getting our name out there to boost viewership. You seem perfect for our target audience.

And I apologize, I should have been more clear. When I said that you seem perfect for our target audience, you deflect to talking about Republicans when confronted and asked about the obvious weaknesses of the current Democrat administration. That is us in a nutshell on CNN. We will never show or discuss weakness within our party. We have to make things about Republicans.

If Ukraine agreed, yes, I would put US forces in Ukraine. That’s soldiers on the ground and air power. If Russia attacked us, we would fight back.

What we know:
There was no bounty, paid by Russia, to kill American soldiers.
There was no Russian Collusion.
The Hunter lap top was not a Russian hoax.
There was no Russian aggression during the Trump Presidency.
Putin invaded Crimea while Obama was POTUS.
Putin invaded Ukraine while Biden was POTUS.
We know the two things I said are true.

We don't KNOW about the bounties, we just know it wasn't corroborated. We know it was in his PDB and he didn't read it. We know he didn't ask Putin about when they spoke afterward......well, trump said he didn't, can't say we know he didn't.

We know trump associates had more than 100 contacts with individuals linked to the Russian government between 2015 and 2017. We know Russia interfered in the election on Trump's behalf. We know trump knew they were helping him and informed no one in federal law enforcement. We know trump fired the guy investigating his Russia connections, he told us why, and we know he tried to get McGahn to fire Mueller. We also know he obstructed justice in the investigation.

Wtf does Hunter's laptop have to do with anything?

Why would Putin need to do anything with Trump in office? Trump was doing exactly what Putin wanted. Publicly attacking NATO and European leaders. Questioning the need for NATO. Creating division in the alliance. It could be argued Putin knew he could move on Ukraine easier if Trump was reelected........and now since that window has closed, he had no choice but to go now.

Read that trump interview at the top again. Does that sound like a president who would give a rat's ass about Putin attacking Ukraine?

We don't KNOW about the bounties, we just know it wasn't corroborated. We know it was in his PDB and he didn't read it. We know he didn't ask Putin about when they spoke afterward......well, trump said he didn't, can't say we know he didn't.

We know trump associates had more than 100 contacts with individuals linked to the Russian government between 2015 and 2017. We know Russia interfered in the election on Trump's behalf. We know trump knew they were helping him and informed no one in federal law enforcement. We know trump fired the guy investigating his Russia connections, he told us why, and we know he tried to get McGahn to fire Mueller. We also know he obstructed justice in the investigation.

Why would Putin need to do anything with Trump in office? Trump was doing exactly what Putin wanted. Publicly attacking NATO and European leaders. Questioning the need for NATO. Creating division in the alliance. It could be argued Putin knew he could move on Ukraine easier if Trump was reelected........and now since that window has closed, he had no choice but to go now.

Read that trump interview at the top again. Does that sound like a president who would give a rat's ass about Putin attacking Ukraine?
Another member of our target audience here. Talk Trump being a puppet of Putin’s and don’t talk about or recognize the missteps and weakness of the Biden administration losing both Afghanistan and Ukraine in seven months. Please subscribe to CNN+.

And after the break, we’ll show you the latest on the January 6th resurrection.

Reactions: boilerjohn
None of this bull shit would be going on if Trump was president. Russia, China and North Korea knew not to **** with the US under Trump. Now with Biden it's open season and China will eventually move on Taiwan because right now the US leadership is weak.

The truth is, there is nothing the US or really anyone else can do about this. Just like Crimea. We aren’t sending troops in, and neither is anyone else. Putin is going to Putin. **** that guy.

Trump, Biden, Obama, Bush… doesn’t matter. No reasonable President is doing anything that would stop Putin from doing this because he knows no one is sending troops into Ukraine or dropping bombs on Russian forces in Ukraine.

If Ukraine agreed, yes, I would put US forces in Ukraine. That’s soldiers on the ground and air power. If Russia attacked us, we would fight back.
You wanted us out of Afghanistan, no national interest there. But we do have one in Ukraine?.......and you really think putting US and Russian troops face to face in a war zone is a good idea?

You are a ****ing moron if that’s what you think. Like a simpleton two year old mindset. Unbelievable. Ukraine is not a NATO member. We have no treaty with Ukraine. You would risk full scale ground war in Europe over a place where there is little to no national interest.

Easy to say shit like this when you’ve never put your ass on the line for anything. Sit this one out.

Reactions: PurdueFan1

That about cover it?
Russia will be held accountable if it invades - and it depends on what it does," Biden told reporters a day earlier. "It's one thing if it's a minor incursion…" Biden said.

That about covers Biden giving Putin the go ahead, as long as it’s a “minor incursion.”

Let’s go Brandon!

Funny how Putin meets with and listens to Trump but ignores Obama and Biden. He laughs at democrat "leaders" and their lack of a backbone.
At what point do the Left Wing drones on this site realize they've been fed a line of BS about Trump being Putin's puppet. Do they have the mental acuity to connect a few dots?
-- During Obama/Biden Administration, Putin annexed Crimea and we sat on our hands.
-- During the Trump Administration, Putin did ZERO land grabs.
-- During the Biden Administration, Putin invaded Ukraine and he still has three years to go, before we see what else he annexes.

If Putin were really controlling Trump, why didn't he expand Russia's borders, during Trump's Administration? How many times do some of you need to be told lies, before you wake up and realize you've been manipulated by the Dems and the Dem MSM?

Are you even aware that Durham is indicting HRC's lawyers for their complicity in the HRC created Russian Collusion scam? Yeah, I know. You've convinced yourselves that it's just Russian misinformation, like Hunter Biden's laptop. Oh, wait...

The level of denial that some of you exhibit is astounding. Time to poke your heads outside your Echo Chamber.

That about cover it?
Bob, I see that you're still staring at your rectal walls and haven't ventured outside your echo chamber. 5 years of TDS and still going strong.

FYI, between Obama, Biden & Trump, the strongest sanctions against Putin were imposed by Trump. Ignore the facts and keep believing your programming.

Funny thing about that: I can't remember whether it was the 1990 election or the 1992 election, when the Networks first assigned the color scheme to denote which Parties won what states/counties. In the first iteration, the Dems were Red and the Reps were Blue.

After giving it careful thought, they flipped the colors for the next election cycle, since they realized associating the Dems & Red was hitting a little too close to home.

You're also showing monumental ignorance associating the Republicans with the Commies. The Dems own the Left, which is where the Commies reside. If you're not embarrassed by the ignorance that you've shown in your post, then you're even more ignorant than I thought you were.

Stop watching CNN, it's rotting your mind and has proven so factually challenged that they're hemorrhaging viewers and probably won't exist in another year. When people finally realize that all you've been doing is spouting lies, they leave you. CNN's viewership is at an all time low and continues to drop. You might want to ask yourself WHY?

NO. that is an absolute last resort. We don't want to start WWIII over Ukraine.

We have the capacity to bring Russia to their knees with financial sanctions and IF Biden had a brain and competent advisors, he would have done that as soon as Putin started massing troops on Ukraine's border. Hit him with hard sanctions, up to and including locking them out of the International Banking system. Cut off his commerce and he will become interested in negotiating.

Biden should have applied heavy sanctions weeks ago and as Putin withdrew troops/tanks, we could have eased back on the sanctions, until the troops were gone.

Now the fox is in the henhouse and Biden may do something stupid to get him out. Shutting Putin & the Oligarchs out of the banking system can create a lot of internal pressure on Putin and should have been done before. It may still work now, before the bodies start piling up, but the empty suit in the WH can't sit there with his thumb up his ass, as the world starts burning.

This is where the lack of adult leadership & competence in the WH can potentially cause a lot of damage in the world.

Like him or not, but Orange Man would have never let this happen.

Bob, you need to stop memorizing talking points and actually start thinking for a change.

-- The whole bounties story was to get the sensitive bedwetters all upset. Tell me what difference having bounties makes in a shooting war, where two sides are trying to kill each other. Are you so naive that you believe a bounty would cause someone to go into harm's way to kill an enemy that he wasn't already intent on killing? I laughed, when I heard that story, because it is just so stupid.

-- Bob, you seem to KNOW a lot of things that you were spoon fed by the Dem MSM and you BELIEVE every word of it. Hell, you still believe the Russian Collusion BS that has been debunked and traced back to HRC, and some of her lawyers are being indicted as we speak, due to that scam.

-- Yeah, Bob, wtf does Hunter's laptop have to do with Social Media & MSM suppressing a story about Biden corruption a month before the election? Then they all colluded to call it Russian misinformation, and ever observant Bob believed every word of it, because TDS clouded his vision. Had the media handled that story properly, it would have changed the outcome of the election. Knowing the depth of Good Ole Joe's corruption would have made a lot of people reconsider voting for Biden, but not you. You were so indoctrinated in the Kill Orange Man Theology, that Biden could have sacrificed babies in Times Square and you still would have voted for him,

-- Are you really just so uninformed that you don't understand why a lot of NATO leaders were upset with Trump. All the countries of NATO had agreed to spend 2% of their GDP on NATO related defense. Most of the leaders ignored that and allowed the US to pick up the tab. Trump was upset about that and told NATO that if they didn't start holding up their end of the bargain that the US would pull out of NATO. Rather than destroying NATO, he got the other countries to cough up $800 Billion that they had been in arears. NATO is stronger now, because of Trump, not weaker.

You still have NO CLUE about what Trump's doing. He says a lot of things for effect, to keep people off balance. Putin, Kim & Xi were never sure what that crazy bastard may do next, so they throttled back their aggression for fear of reprisals. Unfortunately, they weren't afraid of Obama or Biden. Now Crimea has fallen, Afghanistan has fallen and Ukraine is in danger? Tell me again how well respected and feared the Dem Presidents have been?

You are a ****ing moron if that’s what you think. Like a simpleton two year old mindset. Unbelievable. Ukraine is not a NATO member. We have no treaty with Ukraine. You would risk full scale ground war in Europe over a place where there is little to no national interest.

Easy to say shit like this when you’ve never put your ass on the line for anything. Sit this one out.
Technically, you’re right that Ukraine is not a member of NATO, but which country has attempted to apply for NATO membership? (HINT: That would be Ukraine.). Great, so you don’t do anything when Putin invades Crimea. You don’t do anything when he invades the rest of Ukraine. What next - let him invade other former parts of the USSR? By showing weakness, you just embolden Putin to continue to do whatever he wants. He only seems to understand force.

What the hell is NATO for then? Let this despot take over countries with impunity?

Reactions: TheCainer
None of this bull shit would be going on if Trump was president. Russia, China and North Korea knew not to **** with the US under Trump. Now with Biden it's open season and China will eventually move on Taiwan because right now the US leadership is weak.
So another opinion. I’ll file it under the same place that I filed SD’s: the trash can. I mean Trump kisses Putins ass (and still is) but yeah, I’m sure he would have prevented everything. Again, y’all taking the side of the commies is something else.

We don't KNOW about the bounties, we just know it wasn't corroborated.
So there was no proof of any Bounties! Where did these rumors start?

We know trump associates had more than 100 contacts with individuals linked to the Russian government between 2015 and 2017.
I hope that a sitting POTUS or President Elect would have communication with a Foreign Adversary.

We know Russia interfered in the election on Trump's behalf.
Half of your statement is true. This can be said of every election since 1945.
How did the Russian interference help Trump? Did they give millions to the Trump Foundation like they did to the Clinton Foundation?

Another example of media bias. Remember the 60 minutes interview or the lying on Biden's part during the debate. Did the media even question who the 50 former intelligence officials were Biden referenced?

Publicly attacking NATO and European leaders.
Trump was, in his own way, good or bad, getting the other NATO Countries to pay their fair share.
You know the agreement established after WII.

Russia will be held accountable if it invades - and it depends on what it does," Biden told reporters a day earlier. "It's one thing if it's a minor incursion…" Biden said.

That about covers Biden giving Putin the go ahead, as long as it’s a “minor incursion.”

Let’s go Brandon!
I read this and am trying to understand how this is all Biden’s fault. As gr8 said, Putin is gonna Putin. Y’all talk a big game but you offer nothing as any kind of proposed solution (except SD, who wants us in another war apparently). But as I said earlier, siding with the commies seems to be the GOP way to go. I’m sure Moscow has some nice places you could live in these days.

Technically, you’re right that Ukraine is not a member of NATO, but which country has attempted to apply for NATO membership? (HINT: That would be Ukraine.). Great, so you don’t do anything when Putin invades Crimea. You don’t do anything when he invades the rest of Ukraine. What next - let him invade other former parts of the USSR? By showing weakness, you just embolden Putin to continue to do whatever he wants. He only seems to understand force.

What the hell is NATO for then? Let this despot take over countries with impunity?
So you want WW3? Because that’s what would happen, SD.

Had to start out with the rigged election of course.

Yes, it's an invasion Buck. Not too strong of a word.

FMOj0PMXoAIZYsM
Holy cow do you have TDS.

Hey how many times did Putin invade another country while Trump was in office? How about Biden?

You need some new talking points Bob, the narrative on Trump has fallen apart.

Holy cow do you have TDS.

Hey how many times did Putin invade another country while Trump was in office? How about Biden?

You need some new talking points Bob, the narrative on Trump has fallen apart.
It hasn’t, but feel free to continue living with your head up your ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT