ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight may even be a better night to be an American

There would have been no confrontation if that bunch of Trumper goons hadn’t decided to come into town to start trouble. See how that works, Pete?
So as long as people don’t support Trump, it’s fine? Do you see how dumb that is? Anyone has the right to voice/show their political beliefs.

Hey dumbass, this is literally word for word from the article YOU linked.

“The caravan had gathered earlier in the day at a suburban mall and drove as a group to the heart of Portland. As they arrived in the city, protesters attempted to stop them by standing in the street and blocking bridges. “

Tell us more about how people were just trying to cross the street lol. You are a CLOWN. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
giphy.gif

Reactions: PurduePete98
Hey dumbass, this is literally word for word from the article YOU linked.

“The caravan had gathered earlier in the day at a suburban mall and drove as a group to the heart of Portland. As they arrived in the city, protesters attempted to stop them by standing in the street and blocking bridges. “

Tell us more about how people were just trying to cross the street lol. You are a CLOWN. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Read what I’ve repeatedly said about the caravan of Trumpers coming up there just to start trouble. Or don’t, dumbass. That caravan of right wing freaks doesn’t get a pass.

Just go back to the thread about Putin where you and BSIT are jerking each other off. See ya.

How is driving in a caravan supporting a political candidate instigating anything?
Really? Could the caravan have supported their candidate someplace else? Where there weren't people that were diametrically opposed to them? They decided to support their candidate in the middle of a hostile crowd. That was by design and you know it. They didn't get freakin lost.

Before you deflect, yes the Trump supporters had the right to be there. Not the point.

Reactions: PurdueFan1
Read what I’ve repeatedly said about the caravan of Trumpers coming up there just to start trouble. Or don’t, dumbass. That caravan of right wing freaks doesn’t get a pass.

Just go back to the thread about Putin where you and BSIT are jerking each other off. See ya.
People don’t deserve to die just because they have a Trump flag on their truck. BLM instigated everything by blocking traffic. End of story.

You are a 🤡 for defending the actions of thugs and anti free speechers.

People don’t deserve to die just because they have a Trump flag on their truck. BLM instigated everything by blocking traffic. End of story.

You are a 🤡 for defending the actions of thugs and anti free speechers.

I’m just going to defer to what Bob said. He was more eloquent than I was about it. The bottom line is that those Trumpers went there with trouble on their minds. It’s a shame you condone that.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Really? Could the caravan have supported their candidate someplace else? Where there weren't people that were diametrically opposed to them? They decided to support their candidate in the middle of a hostile crowd. That was by design and you know it. They didn't get freakin lost.

Before you deflect, yes the Trump supporters had the right to be there. Not the point.
Why do Trump supporters need to support their candidate elsewhere? Maybe BLM just shouldn’t act like thugs all time.

Do you have an issue with protesters that show up at pro trump/right winged events?

Reactions: bonefish1
I’m just going to defer to what Bob said. He was more eloquent than I was about it. The bottom line is that those Trumpers went there with trouble on their minds. It’s a shame you condone that.
I condone free speech. BLM and the left look to silence anyone who disagrees with them. It’s hysterical that you guys are defending the people who were so clearly in the wrong here. This is what the Democratic Party has come to.

Why do Trump supporters need to support their candidate elsewhere? Maybe BLM just shouldn’t act like thugs all time.

Do you have an issue with protesters that show up at pro trump/right winged events?
They don't. Are you really going to act this stupid to try and defend this? Is this the Trump way now?
Driving in a caravan is supporting a candidate unless you show up where you know there will be crowds who oppose you. Then you're instigating a confrontation.
Carrying an AR in public is fine if it's legal until you do it at a protest by people you disagree with. Then you're asking for trouble.

Yes I have a problem with left wing protesters who show up at Trump events.........unless they are hate groups like at Charlottesville.

They don't. Are you really going to act this stupid to try and defend this? Is this the Trump way now?
Driving in a caravan is supporting a candidate unless you show up where you know there will be crowds who oppose you. Then you're instigating a confrontation.
Carrying an AR in public is fine if it's legal until you do it at a protest by people you disagree with. Then you're asking for trouble.

Yes I have a problem with left wing protesters who show up at Trump events.........unless they are hate groups like at Charlottesville.
The Trump caravan was completely fine. Why is BLM so triggered by a long line of trucks with Trump flags on them? Why were they blocking the road? If they don’t block the road, none of this happens. It’s indefensible.

Look at the dress she was wearing, obviously she deserved it.

“We got a Trumper here!”

You might want to get used to this sort of violence. After Nov 3, it's going to get worse. This country will come apart at the seams. We need to just stop it right now before it's to late.

You might want to get used to this sort of violence. After Nov 3, it's going to get worse. This country will come apart at the seams. We need to just stop it right now before it's to late.
I agree it will implode after the election. It’s too late already and if Trump wins, they will burn down all these cities.

Do you have video of the caravan rioting, looting, burning buildings, assaulting cops?

If so, please post it because I haven't been able to find any.

Trouble for whom?
Did the Trump caravan burn, loot, riot, steal, assault people? Or, did they peacefully drive through Portland with their American flags supporting Trump and the USA?

But, of course you're going to take the side of Antifa and BLM. That's was lefty libs do.

The Trump caravan was completely fine. Why is BLM so triggered by a long line of trucks with Trump flags on them? Why were they blocking the road? If they don’t block the road, none of this happens. It’s indefensible.

Because libs and lefties are intolerant of anything that they disagree with.
What I really enjoyed though is watching the trucks plow through the human chains trying to block the road.
I mean....I know these protesters aren't very smart, but it's really a matter of common sense and physics.
GTFO of the road unless you want to get run over!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT