ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight may even be a better night to be an American

So the video you posted showed absolutely nothing about stirring up shit. You proved your own point.

But they went right into downtown Portland and did just that.

Oops, I hit the submit button too soon. Here’s a link to last night’s events. But you cannot tell me that it’s just BLM causing issues after reading this.

Look, any rioting and looting and vandalism is self-defeating, but it’s most definitely not one-sided. Sorry, it’s just not.

Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Fatal shooting as Trump supporters, counter-protesters clash in Portland

Last edited:
Actually there is evidence that boogaloo and other white nationalist groups are looking to take advantage of the protests.

As we’ve already been over, the boogaloo movement is across the board. There are both left and right winged people in those groups.

Oops, I hit the submit button too soon. Here’s a link to last night’s events. But you cannot tell me that it’s just BLM causing issues after reading this.

Look, any rioting and looting and vandalism is self-defeating, but it’s most definitely not one-sided. Sorry, it’s just not.

I will give you this, it has been one sided until lately. Unfortunately the unruly protesting has been going on too long and now the other side has had it. I just wish everyone could just get along.

So a group of Trump supporters had a caravan supporting Trump through Portland, and then BLM thugs tried to stop the caravan by blocking roads... then it lead to a BLM member shooting a Trump supporter... yet this is somehow the fault of the Trump supporters?

So a group of Trump supporters had a caravan supporting Trump through Portland, and then BLM thugs tried to stop the caravan by blocking roads... then it lead to a BLM member shooting a Trump supporter... yet this is somehow the fault of the Trump supporters?

As I said, none of what happened is okay, but I think you need to climb off the high horse about it being some one-sided thing, because it’s not.

As we’ve already been over, the boogaloo movement is across the board. There are both left and right winged people in those groups.
You really need to read up on them. White nationalists and extreme libertarians are who makes up the group.

If this is what happened, how do people on the left support this?

Reactions: PurduePete98
If this is what happened, how do people on the left support this?

Again, stop trying to flip the narrative. And again, no one is advocating for violence (well, Kellyanne Conway did during her speech at the rnc but her own child says she’s physically abusive so that’s not surprising). A big group of Trump supporters went to downtown Portland with the sole intention of causing trouble. Your attempt to keep this as a one sided issue just doesn’t fly.

Reactions: indy35
Again, stop trying to flip the narrative. And again, no one is advocating for violence (well, Kellyanne Conway did during her speech at the rnc but her own child says she’s physically abusive so that’s not surprising). A big group of Trump supporters went to downtown Portland with the sole intention of causing trouble. Your attempt to keep this as a one sided issue just doesn’t fly.
I just can’t get over what Maxine Waters said earlier about harassing Republicans and causing potential violence when they are out in public. This behavior by the left has continued.

Reactions: BSIT
I just can’t get over what Maxine Waters said earlier about harassing Republicans and causing potential violence when they are out in public. This behavior by the left has continued.

First, you’re bringing something up that was said in 2018. Second, she said nothing about violence when she made those remarks.

Who did they shoot?

So since you’ve already become judge and jury, maybe take a step back and find out how it happened and what escalated it. Again, my point, since it doesn’t seem to be soaking in, is that what is happening is not some kind of one-sided thing. Any riots and looting and fights etc are wrong. That’s been said many times on here by various folks. But to pin the entire narrative on one group is wrong.

So since you’ve already become judge and jury, maybe take a step back and find out how it happened and what escalated it. Again, my point, since it doesn’t seem to be soaking in, is that what is happening is not some kind of one-sided thing. Any riots and looting and fights etc are wrong. That’s been said many times on here by various folks. But to pin the entire narrative on one group is wrong.
So the BLM Marxist mob did the shooting, got it.

Reactions: PurduePete98
Correct: I’m the one dealing in facts. The Marxist mob committed the violence.

And I’ll argue that if a coordinated group of Trump supporters didn’t instigate it then it wouldn’t have happened. Again, you want to keep one-siding this and that’s not going to work.

The Marxist mob committed the violent act. Period.

So the caravan of Trump supporters who came rolling into town shooting at people with paintball guns and running red lights and aiming their cars at folks in intersections were just quietly minding their business? Is that how it works? Cool story.

Reactions: indy35
As I said, none of what happened is okay, but I think you need to climb off the high horse about it being some one-sided thing, because it’s not.
What did the Trump supporters do wrong other than have a caravan with Trump flags? If BLM doesn’t try to block the roads, then no one dies. They can’t stand that people are Trump supporters though, so they had to try to block the caravan.

Driving around Portland with Trump flags is looking to cause trouble? People have the right to voice their political opinions. People do not have the right to block roads and kill people. Only one side blocked roads and killed people.

And I’ll argue that if a coordinated group of Trump supporters didn’t instigate it then it wouldn’t have happened. Again, you want to keep one-siding this and that’s not going to work.
How is driving in a caravan supporting a political candidate instigating anything?

Driving around Portland with Trump flags is looking to cause trouble? People have the right to voice their political opinions. People do not have the right to block roads and kill people. Only one side blocked roads and killed people.

Except they weren’t blocking roads. The Trumpers drove through red lights when pedestrians had the right of way. Is shooting people with paint pellets also voicing their political opinion? You glossed over that part so I can only assume you condone violence from Trumpers.

You can keep trying but you’re not going to one-side this, especially after last night.

So the caravan of Trump supporters who came rolling into town shooting at people with paintball guns and running red lights and aiming their cars at folks in intersections were just quietly minding their business? Is that how it works? Cool story.
There was nothing wrong with the caravan until BLM decided to illegally block the road. They are lucky the caravan stopped.

Except they weren’t blocking roads. The Trumpers drove through red lights when pedestrians had the right of way. Is shooting people with paint pellets also voicing their political opinion? You glossed over that part so I can only assume you condone from Trumpers.

You can keep trying but you’re not going to one-side this, especially after last night.
Read the article you linked. There was no confrontation until BLM decided to block the road. They are lucky they only got hit with paintball guns and not the trucks themselves.

Yes, I completely condone hitting an angry mob with paintball pellets who are blocking the road.

There was nothing wrong with the caravan until BLM decided to illegally block the road. They are lucky the caravan stopped.

Running through red lights while pedestrians had the right away is pretty much the opposite of illegally blocking the road. Keep digging, Pete. That group organized and came into town with sole intention of starting trouble and it’s exactly what they did.

Read the article you linked. There was no confrontation until BLM decided to block the road. They are lucky they only got hit with paintball guns and not the trucks themselves.

Yes, I completely condone hitting an angry mob with paintball pellets who are blocking the road.

There would have been no confrontation if that bunch of Trumper goons hadn’t decided to come into town to start trouble. See how that works, Pete?

Running through red lights while pedestrians had the right away is pretty much the opposite of illegally blocking the road. Keep digging, Pete. That group organized and came into town with sole intention of starting trouble and it’s exactly what they did.
Hey dumbass, this is literally word for word from the article YOU linked.

“The caravan had gathered earlier in the day at a suburban mall and drove as a group to the heart of Portland. As they arrived in the city, protesters attempted to stop them by standing in the street and blocking bridges. “

Tell us more about how people were just trying to cross the street lol. You are a CLOWN. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT