ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight may even be a better night to be an American

So CNN is saying the rioting has to stop, because Joe Biden is going down in the polls... Why don't they condemn rioting/looting just because it's a terrible thing for someone to do?
Did you happen to notice most of the people out in the streets in Kenosha were white. Who's doing what I can't say but there are a lot of pale people running around up there.

Did you happen to notice most of the people out in the streets in Kenosha were white. Who's doing what I can't say but there are a lot of pale people running around up there.
What does that have to do with anything? I don't care what color your skin is, if you are rioting or destroying other people's property, it's wrong. It should not be tolerated.

What does that have to do with anything? I don't care what color your skin is, if you are rioting or destroying other people's property, it's wrong. It should not be tolerated.
I presume you believe no rightwing agitators could be involved? I'm not saying they are but it would not surprise me either.

I presume you believe no rightwing agitators could be involved? I'm not saying they are but it would not surprise me either.
That seems like an unfounded suggestion. My belief is that the white people with skateboards breaking things are actually ANTIFA. They are doing their best to fuel anarchy in hopes of starting a war.

There is no way to prove that either. I do know that it should not be tolerated. The governor needs to send in the national guard in overwhelming numbers, and they need to arrest everyone, not just disperse them.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
That seems like an unfounded suggestion. My belief is that the white people with skateboards breaking things are actually ANTIFA. They are doing their best to fuel anarchy in hopes of starting a war.

There is no way to prove that either. I do know that it should not be tolerated. The governor needs to send in the national guard in overwhelming numbers, and they need to arrest everyone, not just disperse them.

Chicago, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, NYC and now Kenosha. Not exactly known as right wing cities. In fact several of those cities are known as Antifa hotbeds. All run by democrats, all with far left governors.

Will be interesting to see arrest report addresses out of Kenosha. Would guess a significant contingent from Chicago has traveled an hour north to participate in riots.

Chicago, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, NYC and now Kenosha. Not exactly known as right wing cities. In fact several of those cities are known as Antifa hotbeds. All run by democrats, all with far left governors.

Will be interesting to see arrest report addresses out of Kenosha. Would guess a significant contingent from Chicago has traveled an hour north to participate in riots.
I'm sure ANTIFA flocks to where the riots are happening. They should track flights of people who have been in all the cities when riots were going on.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Unfortunately for all of us, November 3rd will be the day that Pelosi, Nadler, Schumer and Schiff begin their “investigations” on how President Trump won re-election.
giphy.gif

Reactions: PA Boilermakers

I'll presume. Rioting/looting/destruction of businesses is not an activity that conservatives participate in.

Reactions: Crayfish57
When white America becomes the minority and if they don't have the same rights as other groups then maybe they will start rioting.

What reason do whites currently have to riot/loot/destroy?
There are a lot of competing groups running around now with a lot of different agendas; it's easy to jump to a conclusion without knowing the actual facts. Umbrella guy in Minneapolis was a white nationalist.

When white America becomes the minority and if they don't have the same rights as other groups then maybe they will start rioting.

What reason do whites currently have to riot/loot/destroy?
I think the breakdown in 2 parent families is a main driver

Reactions: timster
Give us a list of these rights that whites have in the United States that others don’t have
Blacks have the right to be treated the same by police as white people do.

Muslims should have the same right to come to this country and become a citizen as any other religious group.

Minorities and women have the right to be paid the same amount as whites given the same qualifications.

LGBTQ people should have the same right not be fired as any other group. They should also have the same right to serve in the armed forces.

Do you want more?

Reactions: indy35

Muslims should have the same right to come to this country and become a citizen as any other religious group.

Minorities and women have the right to be paid the same amount as whites given the same qualifications.

LGBTQ people should have the same right not be fired as any other group. They should also have the same right to serve in the armed forces.

Do you want more?

You still haven't listed any policy that specifically gives whites different rights than minorities. LGTBQ is not a minority, nor are they are religious group.
(and sorry, you can't play the 'systemic racism' card....it's no longer available.)

Reactions: BoilerMadness

Do you want more?
It is tough on cops and black interactions when black crime rate is higher for murder and robbery
https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT