ADVERTISEMENT

There may have been malfeasance at the FBI

A "report" would imply it's based on fact. The "memo" has already been shown to be twisted in fact.

My question to you: If a "dossier" put together by a well respected former spy had information that was corroborated by intelligence agencies, does it make it any less factual? Does a bear shit in the woods? No matter who paid for it, it can still be verified.
but it hasnt been. in fact parts have already been publicly dismissed. and you dont leak it for sure. that is partisan hackery.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
IT all comes down to unelected government officials making accuations against a sitting president. If they have anything substantial it needs to be unclassified and shown to the American people or they should shut up about all this Russian crap and do they regular jobs. Otherwise what we are left with is antidemocratic coup plotters that should be locked up!

THis well respected

This "well respected former spy" was also desperate stop Trump from becoming President according to the meme. Yes the Dossier could be true but Mueller has had a blank check and almost a year and nothing to show for it. You Dems keep hoping to find something but it has been a year and basically nothing. The Republican point is that there was not enough evidence to warrant a special counsel. The FBI basically misrepresented and overhyped the DOSSIER to the FISA court and made the case and against Trump stronger that it really was. If these accusations are true then some in the FBI and DOJ should be charged for crimes of their own. The Mueller operation should be shut down since it was based on false information. This Mueller investigation has caused all sorts of problems and should be shut down.
You have no idea what Mueller might have nor do I but he does have close Trump campaign associates under indictment. So, if you have nothing to hide let the process continue. Mueller also has the right to dismiss the investigation if he thinks it is going nowhere. The fact that people seem so desperate to end the investigation early is troubling.

but it hasnt been. in fact parts have already been publicly dismissed. and you dont leak it for sure. that is partisan hackery.

You don't think anything in the dossier has been corroborated?

Page was under the FBI's eyes well before this happened. He was a known person by the FBI. A FISA warrant is not granted by 1 piece of evidence, it's a whole collection of information - a FISA request is 30-100 pages, not 3.5 pages. The FBI's policy is if a piece of the dossier was utilized, it has to be validated and approved within the FBI. Thus, the FBI did not just take the dossier and say oh here FISA court, look at this.

Do you not agree with that?

Trump's hand picked FBI director said this memo was misleading - not because it was made up - but because of what it omitted - i.e. additional sources and evidence that was used. Additionally, every time the warrant was reissued - 3 times - the FBI has to show it has gained MORE information because of the warrant.

The ironic thing is that the Trump people spent so much of their time saying how Carter Page had nothing to do with the campaign. Suddenly now the FBI was spying on the campaign - that this guy was not a part of? Hmmm. I'm confused!

So it’s been a few since the Nunes (didn’t this guy recuse himself from house investigation before holy hell was broght down upon him for leaking classified info, what a reliable source!) nothing burger memo was released, and the secret society, dark staters have been aloud to vent and spin. Now it’s time for a rebuttal to be aloud to be released. And, as a bipartisan group of house members is calling for, let’s see the FISA app so we can see all the hard work being put in by our fine law enforcement officers. Let’s stop disparaging the work of these great American men and women. Let the investigation carry on and finish.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
You don't think anything in the dossier has been corroborated?

Page was under the FBI's eyes well before this happened. He was a known person by the FBI. A FISA warrant is not granted by 1 piece of evidence, it's a whole collection of information - a FISA request is 30-100 pages, not 3.5 pages. The FBI's policy is if a piece of the dossier was utilized, it has to be validated and approved within the FBI. Thus, the FBI did not just take the dossier and say oh here FISA court, look at this.

Trump's hand picked FBI director said this memo was misleading - not because it was made up - but because of what it omitted - i.e. additional sources and evidence that was used. Additionally, every time the warrant was reissued - 3 times - the FBI has to show it has gained MORE information because of the warrant.

The ironic thing is that the Trump people spent so much of their time saying how Carter Page had nothing to do with the campaign. Suddenly now the FBI was spying on the campaign - that this guy was not a part of? Hmmm. I'm confused!
making shit up again. nothing has been publicly corroborated. the people asking for the warrants were either obama administration people or blatant clinton apologists in the fbi. you are just guessing and hoping. why was the dossier publicly released if it contained national security implications? and you didnt address any of the points in the memo. just made up your own tall tale to justify abusing the doj to spy on your political oppo and distract from the fact clinton lied over and over again while under investigation.

So it’s been a few since the Nunes (didn’t this guy recuse himself from house investigation before holy hell was broght down upon him for leaking classified info, what a reliable source!) nothing burger memo was released, and the secret society, dark staters have been aloud to vent and spin. Now it’s time for a rebuttal to be aloud to be released. And, as a bipartisan group of house members is calling for, let’s see the FISA app so we can see all the hard work being put in by our fine law enforcement officers. Let’s stop disparaging the work of these great American men and women. Let the investigation carry on and finish.
you would be frothing at the mouth if the parties were reversed. you guys are about as fair minded as pelosi on a bender.

you would be frothing at the mouth if the parties were reversed. you guys are about as fair minded as pelosi on a bender.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GETS ME FROTHING MISTER!! All kidding aside, partisan politics doesn’t get me going. Three questions, do you find Nunes to be unbiased & reliable? Do you feel we should see the Democratic rebuttal? Would you like to see the full FISA, like Trey Gowdy has and he says the Nunes memo is no reason to stop mueller investigation?

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GETS ME FROTHING MISTER!! All kidding aside, partisan politics doesn’t get me going. Three questions, do you find Nunes to be unbiased & reliable? Do you feel we should see the Democratic rebuttal? Would you like to see the full FISA, like Trey Gowdy has and he says the Nunes memo is no reason to stop mueller investigation?
i think it is reliable. unbiased just depends on your viewpoint. i dont think theres anything false in it. im not sure on mueller since it could be an investigation based on political abuse of power. i guess whats started is done...on fisa, i dont support secretly monitoring american citizens...so im all for blowing that up. release it all and tear it down.

You have no idea what Mueller might have nor do I but he does have close Trump campaign associates under indictment. So, if you have nothing to hide let the process continue. Mueller also has the right to dismiss the investigation if he thinks it is going nowhere. The fact that people seem so desperate to end the investigation early is troubling.
Please, tell us who of these indicted people have been charged with anything related to Trump Campaign "Russian collusion". Not one! They've been nailed for lying to the FBI or for actions taken by them years before Trump was even a candidate for President for the R Party.

Why should Mueller want to end the investigation? He gets lots of money and power out of this investigation. He has a blank check as long as there might have been "collusion" going on. White house staffers are on the hook to hire their own lawyers to defend themselves. The Presidency is undermined no doubt while the Mueller investigation is ongoing. Also, hampers Trumps abilit
You have no idea what Mueller might have nor do I but he does have close Trump campaign associates under I{Pndictment. So, if you have nothing to hide let the process continue. Mueller also has the right to dismiss the investigation if he thinks it is going nowhere. The fact that people seem so desperate to end the investigation early is troubling.

What are good reasons to end the Mueller investigation? Mueller and his pals are getting paychecks from the gov't and probably very cushy perks as well for what?
Trump white house staffers are getting 5 and 6 digit legal bills for serving in the gov't. Howcan it be a good thing to make it hazardous to your wealth and retirement to work for the white house. What person loving this country would want that?
The Mueller probe must be harming US Russia relations most certainly increasing the odds for misunderstandings and even war with them. Do you not realize they've got nuclear missiles aimed at us?
Those seem like good reasons to me to end a probe if it was begun due to fraud at the FBI and DOJ to begin with.

If those investigating Trump have info that Trump really is some diabolical fiend then it is time to get it out there otherwise Mueller needs to be thrown out pronto!

Why should Mueller want to end the investigation? He gets lots of money and power out of this investigation. He has a blank check as long as there might have been "collusion" going on. White house staffers are on the hook to hire their own lawyers to defend themselves. The Presidency is undermined no doubt while the Mueller investigation is ongoing. Also, hampers Trumps abilit

What are good reasons to end the Mueller investigation? Mueller and his pals are getting paychecks from the gov't and probably very cushy perks as well for what?
Trump white house staffers are getting 5 and 6 digit legal bills for serving in the gov't. Howcan it be a good thing to make it hazardous to your wealth and retirement to work for the white house. What person loving this country would want that?
The Mueller probe must be harming US Russia relations most certainly increasing the odds for misunderstandings and even war with them. Do you not realize they've got nuclear missiles aimed at us?
Those seem like good reasons to me to end a probe if it was begun due to fraud at the FBI and DOJ to begin with.

If those investigating Trump have info that Trump really is some diabolical fiend then it is time to get it out there otherwise Mueller needs to be thrown out pronto!
How long does it take to make a case? I think it depends on the circumstances. I don't know what Mueller is finding, maybe just a bunch of air and wind but one year is not a long time for an investigation of this complexity. If this is prematurely concluded a lot of people will never trust Trump if you want to look at from that angle.

making shit up again. nothing has been publicly corroborated. the people asking for the warrants were either obama administration people or blatant clinton apologists in the fbi. you are just guessing and hoping. why was the dossier publicly released if it contained national security implications? and you didnt address any of the points in the memo. just made up your own tall tale to justify abusing the doj to spy on your political oppo and distract from the fact clinton lied over and over again while under investigation.

So you won't answer my questions?

Clinton apologists in the FBI? lol Yeah, the FBI is really known for their liberal tilt.

Rod Rosenstein - Republican, nominated by Trump to his current position
Jim Comey - Republican, named Deputy AG by George W. Bush

And now is the FISA court corrupted too? Is that what you're saying?

And, why was the dossier publicly released if it contained national security implications? The dossier was not released by the FBI. I don't even know what you're talking about.

What part of the memo would you like me to specifically address? I actually understand this process, which you clearly don't. So I'm happy to explain if you can stay out of your hysterics.

So you won't answer my questions?

Clinton apologists in the FBI? lol Yeah, the FBI is really known for their liberal tilt.

Rod Rosenstein - Republican, nominated by Trump to his current position
Jim Comey - Republican, named Deputy AG by George W. Bush

And now is the FISA court corrupted too? Is that what you're saying?

And, why was the dossier publicly released if it contained national security implications? The dossier was not released by the FBI. I don't even know what you're talking about.

What part of the memo would you like me to specifically address? I actually understand this process, which you clearly don't. So I'm happy to explain if you can stay out of your hysterics.
you just make shit up. i didnt say the fbi released the dossier. i didnt say fisa is corrupt. learn to read. rosenstein and comey werent the only names listed, cherry picker. worthless poster. you have yet to be right about anything on this matter. when you can refute anything in the memo let me know. im not interested in bodes fantasy world.

Reactions: tantalum
I don't know, why not tell us what you are thinking?

Opposition research. Clinton campaign.

This is all known.

More importantly, is Chis Pratt now a national treasure alongside JT and Brady?

Please, tell us who of these indicted people have been charged with anything related to Trump Campaign "Russian collusion". Not one! They've been nailed for lying to the FBI or for actions taken by them years before Trump was even a candidate for President for the R Party.
Let's let the man that was appointed to do this investigation, the former head of the FBI and a Republican no less finish his investigation. Mueller has impeccable credentials imo.

Opposition research. Clinton campaign.

This is all known.
People here seem to making the assumption that none of the Dossier's findings can be true since it came from funding from Clinton, that does not mean the information contained in the report is false. In any event, a lot of people in both the Republican and Democratic party wanted it further investigated. We've gone this far with it let's finish the investigation. I sincerely hope that nothing is found because we will have a civil war if it finds Trump colluded with or laundered money for the Russian's.

Let's let the man that was appointed to do this investigation, the former head of the FBI and a Republican no less finish his investigation. Mueller has impeccable credentials imo.
You wouldn’t say that if he was doing this witch hunt against Obama or even HRC.

you would be frothing at the mouth if the parties were reversed.

this is a great point for the opposing view as well

always trumper types and alex jones conspiracy theorists would be frothing at the mouth if it were obama doing these things:

- obama would be the most hypocritical president in history... for signing a bill to continue warrantless surveillance After complaining about being spied on. obama is an idiot.

- obama would be part of the deep state new world order... suggesting laws/protections should only apply to the political and wealthy elite, not the average american. obama is trashing the constitution and the country

Last edited:
People here seem to making the assumption that none of the Dossier's findings can be true since it came from funding from Clinton, that does not mean the information contained in the report is false. In any event, a lot of people in both the Republican and Democratic party wanted it further investigated. We've gone this far with it let's finish the investigation. I sincerely hope that nothing is found because we will have a civil war if it finds Trump colluded with or laundered money for the Russian's.

The republican make the point that in order to justify spying on a US citizen a certain threshold of evidence of a crime needs to be presented to the FISA court. Polical opposition research in and of itself would not qualify. Therefore the FBI made the evidence look better than it really was. If that is true then it would be fraud and presumably any person that knowingly make false claims about evidence and withheld important details about the evidence would be committing fraud. It woild not necessarily mean the evidence in question was wrong but that the FBI was misrepresenting how good it really was.

How did the FBI do that? By not telling the court who paid for the dossier. By not telling the court DOJ ties to the (Orr) to the generator of the evidence. By stating that there was independent evidence about items in the dossier but in reality also came from the dossier(Circular reasoning). By not telling the court the bias of the generator of the dossier. These seem to me to be major, major problems. Add to that the FBI tried very hard to keep all of this secret from congress. It looks very bad to me. It looks to me like it is the FBI hiding behind secrecy.

And then you have the news media going crazy. Can you not see that. ABC, CNN, NBC, they are all liars, Any casual observer can see that. They would call it a conspiracy if Trump gets up on the right side of the bed or the left side of the bed. It just looks to me like a lot of people desperate to keep anyone from outside the club from looking behind the curtain. That is why it is so important to free Trump of this crazy investigation and take a good look at the swamp and start cleaning house. And that is also why Mueller's probe would go on as long as Trump is in office unless he gets kicked off the job.

So then you support a special prosecutor to investigate Holder, Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Rice....

We've gone this far with it let's finish the investigation. In any event, a lot of people in both the Republican and Democratic party wanted it further investigated. We've gone this far with it let's finish the investigation

Non-sequitur.

i think it is reliable. unbiased just depends on your viewpoint. i dont think theres anything false in it. im not sure on mueller since it could be an investigation based on political abuse of power. i guess whats started is done...on fisa, i dont support secretly monitoring american citizens...so im all for blowing that up. release it all and tear it down.
fair enough

So then you support a special prosecutor to investigate Holder, Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Rice....

We've gone this far with it let's finish the investigation. In any event, a lot of people in both the Republican and Democratic party wanted it further investigated. We've gone this far with it let's finish the investigation

Non-sequitur.
You know what happened to Nomad on Star Trek after he said non-sequitur a few times, he blowed up

. The FBI's policy is if a piece of the dossier was utilized, it has to be validated and approved within the FBI.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes the Dossier had Donald Trump's name spelled properly. Thus it must be true.

You wouldn’t say that if he was doing this witch hunt against Obama or even HRC.
Did you call for Trey Gowdy to stop the repeated Benghazi investigations? I never did really understand that one but it would not surprise me if Clinton or someone in her charge should have been prosecuted. I say as Harry Turman said about public office, “If you can’t stand the heat don’t go into the kitchen”.

I will say if there is anything to Trump being compromised by our main enemy over the last 80 years I would like that to be resolved one way or the other and as I said I certainly hope Trump has no connections with Putin and Moscow as it will be a major disaster if he is, probably as big as or bigger than our civil war was in the 19th century. I can’t even fully imagine how bad it could turn out to be....

Wtf does that have to do with anything? He was surveiled, doesn't mean he broke the law. He may yet be charged with a crime but it doesn't mean squat if he isn't.
no no no...he wasn't just surveiled. He was SECRETLY surveiled by power of an ex parte court with no due process because of a fraudulent political scheme to make Trump appear as dirty as Hillary in hopes she would still win the election. I'm glad the fraudulent extinguishing of one's 4th amendment rights "doesn't mean squat" to you. Tells me a lot.

Did you call for Trey Gowdy to stop the repeated Benghazi investigations? I never did really understand that one but it would not surprise me if Clinton or someone in her charge should have been prosecuted. I say as Harry Turman said about public office, “If you can’t stand the heat don’t go into the kitchen”.

I will say if there is anything to Trump being compromised by our main enemy over the last 80 years I would like that to be resolved one way or the other and as I said I certainly hope Trump has no connections with Putin and Moscow as it will be a major disaster if he is, probably as big as or bigger than our civil war was in the 19th century. I can’t even fully imagine how bad it could turn out to be....
Your memory is getting bad. There were repeated investigation because the Dems were LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING all the time! If she had just told the truth there wouldn't be anything to talk about. She dug this political grave a lie at a time.

no no no...he wasn't just surveiled. He was SECRETLY surveiled by power of an ex parte court with no due process because of a fraudulent political scheme to make Trump appear as dirty as Hillary in hopes she would still win the election. I'm glad the fraudulent extinguishing of one's 4th amendment rights "doesn't mean squat" to you. Tells me a lot.
Just to keep you on your own point......lol....you were complaining that after all that Page wasn't charged with anything. People are surveiled and not charged every day. I don't understand the complaint.

Now to your new point, I'm not sure "secretly" changes the meaning of surveiled....... I don't think most people under surveillance know it's happening.
As for the rest, its all been hashed over. You make conclusions based on no facts as the neither the FISA warrants nor the process has been made public. There was due process, you just believe a large group of high level government employees conspired against Trump.
So you see that when I say it doesn't mean anything, I was referring to your first point..........,not the delusional, paranoid, bullshit, second point.

Your memory is getting bad. There were repeated investigation because the Dems were LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING all the time! If she had just told the truth there wouldn't be anything to talk about. She dug this political grave a lie at a time.
Could be as I didn’t pay that much attention to it but the investigation seemed to go on forever and kept getting re-opened. I hope the Mueller investigation concludes one way or the other and doesn’t keep getting re-opened after Mueller makes his findings.

Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
Could be as I didn’t pay that much attention to it but the investigation seemed to go on forever and kept getting re-opened. I hope the Mueller investigation concludes one way or the other and doesn’t keep getting re-opened after Mueller makes his findings.

This guy is going off the rails.

. The FBI's policy is if a piece of the dossier was utilized, it has to be validated and approved within the FBI.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes the Dossier had Donald Trump's name spelled properly. Thus it must be true.

That's a totally mature way of looking at it. Way to dismiss a fact with sarcasm? And we're the ones with blinders?

1517837065768.jpg

If testimony to Congress is a lie, it is punishable. Yet Republicans never did anything - just a lot of talk. Hmm.

Same thing with this memo. If Republicans TRULY felt something wrong happened, they could have called the FBI/Department of Justice staff to TESTIFY UNDER OATH. They TURNED DOWN the offer.

Instead, they wanted to release their own "memo" that they crafted. That doesn't scream "we want the truth" out there.

Do you not think they should have called these Department of Justice staff to testify about the situation?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT