ADVERTISEMENT

The pending Biden investigation

So apparently Mulvaney says there was a quid pro quo for the military aid to Ukraine........it was for the 4chan batshit crazy conspiracy theory that the Democratic server is in Ukraine. Get over it, happens all the time.
What a day.
Impeachment Inquiry ??
Somebody just dropped the green flag.

Mulvaney walking back his press conference now. Blaming....of course.....the media. Unbelievable.

Weeeellllll, there is video of the questions and his responses including the press presenting him with the clear opportunity to rethink, rephrase or reevaluate his answers, to which he essentially doubled down on the answers.

Reactions: atmafola and indy35
Weeeellllll, there is video of the questions and his responses including the press presenting him with the clear opportunity to rethink, rephrase or reevaluate his answers, to which he essentially doubled down on the answers.
Yep, this wasn't a slip on his part. He was clear, consistent, and damn proud of it......until someone told him he screwed up.

TwinDegrees2,
Clinton travels with an entourage including Secret Service and in large vehicles so I find it hard to believe that she didn’t know it was him. Not that many of us have Secret Service protection. Could you provide a link? Thanks.
I don't know what happened that they met, but in my professional life I had AF1 parked right outside my construction trailer a couple of times. Only reason that happened, was the trailer was located in a rarely used part of the airport, that area of the airport was more easily secured. I would bet the "meeting" happened in a similar area. Both planes where there because they demanded higher security, and the meeting actually was, just random, unless the deep state had Bill in the air none stop and also had access to Lynch's flight schedules.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Speaking of Fox....and not to derail the topic here.....but did anyone see how TUcker last night slammed Shep Smith (Shep Smith of the SAME NETWORK) for laying out facts? While the infighting is delicious, it just goes to show what a horrible person Tucker is. Tucker isn't dumb, though.....he knows his fans are a bunch of useful idiots who will repeat everything he said like gospel.
So yeah you have a lot of problems don’t ya ya little weirdo??? What a tired retort you’ve used for years replying to things with comments about Tuck Tuck

Just curious as to whether our liberal friends here believe Biden should be investigated on the influence he exerted as VP in helping his son get $600k per year gig with the Ukraine govt?
Or, is that just a weird coincidence?
What’s weird is that someone who commanded a $600k/yr salary has to resort to selling his straw paintings for cash.

Reactions: guidelinesa2
What a gig POTUS has turned out to be for a con man. The more corrupt Trump shows himself to be the more entrenched and rabid his supporters become. Mainlining conservative media and once again blanketing yourselves in made up conspiracy.
Typical deflection Biden has been crooked for 30+ years in politics. He wrote the book on political corruption but you just keep on deflecting to Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT