ADVERTISEMENT

The Feds?

She was obviously talking about the people who are against us are all deplorables.
She was talking about that core, die hard 33%. If you are part of that then yes. Boilermaker03 certainly fits in that group.

She was obviously talking about the people who are against us are all deplorables.
Well, whatever Hillary says it may not be important, and if it is...what difference does it make?

Well, whatever Hillary says it may not be important, and if it is...what difference does it make?

sTP.gif

She was talking about that core, die hard 33%. If you are part of that then yes. Boilermaker03 certainly fits in that group.

When I think about America......these are the true Deplorables.....

Theifs, criminals and the lawless.

The tax man who on the local, state & federal level steal 40-60% of the middle class hard earned money.

The regulatory agency personnel who although not voted on, rule and regulate every aspect of our lives.

Politicians voting for spending above the tax base.

Politicians that will not enforce our laws & borders, often having compassion for the criminal over the victim citizens.

Anyone thinking Govt needs 2200 give away programs.

Politicians causing inflation and interest rates caused by crazy out of control spending breaking the budgets of the poor and middle class.

The woke culture that seems to put its thumb on schools, colleges and the workplace as if we all should bend to the will of the minority or woke whim.

Mean and angry people in public, who try to bully their way over others. This includes protesters that wants to force their minority will over the majority by any means.

And I could go on, but it is the above who make America worse day by day.....and that is deplorable.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
When I think about America......these are the true Deplorables.....

Theifs, criminals and the lawless.

The tax man who on the local, state & federal level steal 40-60% of the middle class hard earned money.

The regulatory agency personnel who although not voted on, rule and regulate every aspect of our lives.

Politicians voting for spending above the tax base.

Politicians that will not enforce our laws & borders, often having compassion for the criminal over the victim citizens.

Anyone thinking Govt needs 2200 give away programs.

Politicians causing inflation and interest rates caused by crazy out of control spending breaking the budgets of the poor and middle class.

The woke culture that seems to put its thumb on schools, colleges and the workplace as if we all should bend to the will of the minority or woke whim.

Mean and angry people in public, who try to bully their way over others. This includes protesters that wants to force their minority will over the majority by any means.

And I could go on, but it is the above who make America worse day by day.....and that is deplorable.
Democrats just say
Ol7.gif

Reactions: Boiler Buck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT