ADVERTISEMENT

The Feds?

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
Don't even know what they are saying, but it seems I've seen that attire before? WTF? Seem to be in better shape than typical civilians and working age. Anyone have any idea what they are chanting? Why? The pro life march was over a week ago wasn't it?

Last edited:
What, our Govt corrupt?
Say it ain't so Joe.....

I think they are all just a bunch of guys excited about their shopping trip to get Colombia jackets. Yep, that's it....

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV
What, our Govt corrupt?
Say it ain't so Joe.....

I think they are all just a bunch of guys excited about their shopping trip to get Colombia jackets. Yep, that's it....
I wish I knew what they were saying. Wonder what language it was? I don't see any headlines concerning it and only accidently saw it on Twitter. No surprise from ABC

You don’t know who the Patriot Front is? Or are you saying this is a psyop?
Is the Patriot Front the same as a front for patriots? I don't know...and don't know what they are saying or what the language is...I don't. All I know if everything I buy is 33 to 50% higher and more unvetted millions are coming into the country and the police state is alive and well

Is the Patriot Front the same as a front for patriots? I don't know...and don't know what they are saying or what the language is...I don't. All I know if everything I buy is 33 to 50% higher and more unvetted millions are coming into the country and the police state is alive and well
So what’s the point of the thread? Just asking a question…….without doing minimal research? When you did, you found out they’re a white supremacist group………so you had to do a massive pivot to completely different issues?

Reactions: indy35 and PUBV
So what’s the point of the thread? Just asking a question…….without doing minimal research? When you did, you found out they’re a white supremacist group………so you had to do a massive pivot to completely different issues?
Bob, of course I was asking a couple of questions and without your minimal research. I right now have no idea if they were a white supremacist group, but if they weren't they probably should be. There is no pivot to different issues. There are so many issues today that focusing on a single one is like focusing on a bb in a 4 lane highway that stretches for miles. I wondered who they were...what they were saying and if it was English. So what were the saying and was it in English? Not knowing what the march was I have no idea if I liked it or not? In your research share with us the purpose of the March and what was said. I would like to know the purpose and what was said...not that they were white as you state. You appear to be programmed well.

People are not right or wrong because they are white, brown, red or yellow. People are wrong because of stupid ideas. It is the ideas that are wrong, not because of a certain color...and this site has a few that propagate numerous wrong ideas daily regurgitating communication from the police state.

I haven't looked to see if anyone posted the protest inside the capital, the vandalism and road blockage as well. Like we all did, we shall wait until cameras and cell phone data for location and such before we see how many arrests take place and how many years in solitary confinement these radicals get. I'll wait to see someone more familiar with that post.

So tell me Bob since I never got an answer the first time that you now responded...not answering what I asked (not that you had to do so). What was the purpose of the March? What was said? What was the language? If you say they are white...okay. Do you really need a lot of info concerning those not white. THAT is really easy

• Haha
Bob, of course I was asking a couple of questions and without your minimal research. I right now have no idea if they were a white supremacist group, but if they weren't they probably should be. There is no pivot to different issues. There are so many issues today that focusing on a single one is like focusing on a bb in a 4 lane highway that stretches for miles. I wondered who they were...what they were saying and if it was English. So what were the saying and was it in English? Not knowing what the march was I have no idea if I liked it or not? In your research share with us the purpose of the March and what was said. I would like to know the purpose and what was said...not that they were white as you state. You appear to be programmed well.

People are not right or wrong because they are white, brown, red or yellow. People are wrong because of stupid ideas. It is the ideas that are wrong, not because of a certain color...and this site has a few that propagate numerous wrong ideas daily regurgitating communication from the police state.

I haven't looked to see if anyone posted the protest inside the capital, the vandalism and road blockage as well. Like we all did, we shall wait until cameras and cell phone data for location and such before we see how many arrests take place and how many years in solitary confinement these radicals get. I'll wait to see someone more familiar with that post.

So tell me Bob since I never got an answer the first time that you now responded...not answering what I asked (not that you had to do so). What was the purpose of the March? What was said? What was the language? If you say they are white...okay. Do you really need a lot of info concerning those not white. THAT is really easy
Eyeroll Ugh GIF by The Bachelor Australia

Wait What Wtf GIF by Election 2020

Last edited:

I don’t know the purpose of the march, or what was said, or the language. I don’t GAF. They are white supremacists. Why do you care? In heavens name why would you start a thread about them?

I’ll answer my own question……because you won’t, you never do.

You saw a tweet that fits in nicely with your views. We live in a police state where the government is going after its citizens. They are running undercover operations attempting to entrap innocent people. This march is one of those designed to create the impression that there are white supremacist organizations so the government can go after innocent white people.

It’s hard to tell from your rant but I assume you actually did a search like this https://www.google.com/search?q=the...xwEYrwEYmAUYngUYmgU&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp

and found out who these people are. If not, just hit the link.

I’m not here to answer your questions that are easy to find. You’re actually ON THE INTERNET. Use it.

NO ONE is saying people are guilty because of their color. These people are wrong and dangerous because they believe their race is superior. They want to reclaim America for their race……which happens to be white. If you believe their cause is just simply say so. If you disagree with it then say that because honestly, given that you started the post and seem to be waffling on the topic, I’m not sure how you feel about them and their beliefs.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
I don’t know the purpose of the march, or what was said, or the language. I don’t GAF. They are white supremacists. Why do you care? In heavens name why would you start a thread about them?

I’ll answer my own question……because you won’t, you never do.

You saw a tweet that fits in nicely with your views. We live in a police state where the government is going after its citizens. They are running undercover operations attempting to entrap innocent people. This march is one of those designed to create the impression that there are white supremacist organizations so the government can go after innocent white people.

It’s hard to tell from your rant but I assume you actually did a search like this https://www.google.com/search?q=the+patriot+front&client=safari&sca_esv=574864701&channel=iphone_bm&sxsrf=AM9HkKmvly7aM-0OuTwqi7t6Ti0GBQbcmA:1697730072794&source=hp&ei=GE4xZYbSLZSnqtsP-bCmgAU&oq=the+patriot+fron&gs_lp=EhFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocCIQdGhlIHBhdHJpb3QgZnJvbioCCAAyCBAAGIAEGMcDMgYQABgWGB4yBhAAGBYYHjIGEAAYFhgeMgYQABgWGB5I10ZQygtY3DdwAXgAkAEAmAGGAqAB0RWqAQYwLjEzLjO4AQHIAQD4AQGoAg_CAgcQIxjqAhgnwgIKECMYigUY6gIYJ8ICBBAjGCfCAgcQIxiKBRgnwgILEAAYgAQYsQMYgwHCAgsQLhiKBRixAxiDAcICERAuGIAEGLEDGIMBGMcBGNEDwgIHEC4YigUYJ8ICDhAuGIoFGLEDGIMBGNQCwgILEC4YgAQYsQMYgwHCAgUQLhiABMICBRAAGIAEwgIIEC4YgAQYsQPCAgsQLhiABBjHARivAcICCBAAGIAEGLEDwgILEC4YgAQYsQMY1ALCAg4QLhiABBixAxjHARjRA8ICCBAuGLEDGIAEwgIUEC4YgAQYxwEYrwEYmAUYngUYmgU&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp

and found out who these people are. If not, just hit the link.

I’m not here to answer your questions that are easy to find. You’re actually ON THE INTERNET. Use it.

NO ONE is saying people are guilty because of their color. These people are wrong and dangerous because they believe their race is superior. They want to reclaim America for their race……which happens to be white. If you believe their cause is just simply say so. If you disagree with it then say that because honestly, given that you started the post and seem to be waffling on the topic, I’m not sure how you feel about them and their beliefs.
Bob if you would quit imagining things you might be taken a bit more serious. I really don't care what they were. I saw the march and it wasn't in D.C. and a few other likely places, but said it was in Ohio. I clicked on it and tried to make out what they were saying and I couldn't. I didn't recognize what was being said and not sure it was in English. What I thought was reading 101 or at least third grade learning ability I asked a question. You responded to that question with things that have nothing to do with what I asked. Why you responded is beyond me. Why would you solicit some laughing and pointing fingers at you by responding as you did? As your mind wanders you then try to label my question as a "rant". Now, the fork in the road is whether you were unable to answer the question due to reading issues or it didn't matter what the questions were...you had an answer? Neither is flattering Bob.

Just so I know in the future list the ideas that capture what a "white supremacist" is? Do they have to be white or can they be a Sambo? What are the many thoughts they hold since I don't have a rounded picture of them? How do they differ from the squad? So many questions to ask, but why. Just try answering the original questions if you desire to respond accurately or continue if you must, but you will have a lot of people laughing at you when you talk about rants...or diversions...get that one. What were their thoughts? What did they say? Was it in English? Why can't you read what was written or am I only suppose to ask the questions that are appropriate for the answers you already have?

• Haha
Bob if you would quit imagining things you might be taken a bit more serious. I really don't care what they were. I saw the march and it wasn't in D.C. and a few other likely places, but said it was in Ohio. I clicked on it and tried to make out what they were saying and I couldn't. I didn't recognize what was being said and not sure it was in English. What I thought was reading 101 or at least third grade learning ability I asked a question. You responded to that question with things that have nothing to do with what I asked. Why you responded is beyond me. Why would you solicit some laughing and pointing fingers at you by responding as you did? As your mind wanders you then try to label my question as a "rant". Now, the fork in the road is whether you were unable to answer the question due to reading issues or it didn't matter what the questions were...you had an answer? Neither is flattering Bob.

Just so I know in the future list the ideas that capture what a "white supremacist" is? Do they have to be white or can they be a Sambo? What are the many thoughts they hold since I don't have a rounded picture of them? How do they differ from the squad? So many questions to ask, but why. Just try answering the original questions if you desire to respond accurately or continue if you must, but you will have a lot of people laughing at you when you talk about rants...or diversions...get that one. What were their thoughts? What did they say? Was it in English? Why can't you read what was written or am I only suppose to ask the questions that are appropriate for the answers you already have?
Freaking senile old man. You started the thread called “The feds?” but your only purpose was to find out what they were saying?

They’re white supremacists who want to “take back” their country.

You are either for them or against them.

Make your choice…….and stop acting like they don’t exist or they’re harmless…….or you’re just asking questions.

Last edited:

Disgusted Ew GIF
disgusted jennifer lawrence GIF

• Haha
Freaking senile old man. You started rhe thread called “The feds?” but your only purpose was to find out what they were saying?

Make your choice…….and stop acting like they don’t exist or they’re harmless…….or you’re just asking questions.
Classic tj, with great age comes great wisdom grasshopper

Freaking senile old man. You started the thread called “The feds?” but your only purpose was to find out what they were saying?

Let me type as slowly as possible. I asked a couple of questions. NONE were directed to you...NONE. Anyone that wanted to respond could...as you chose. However, even though it was not directed to you, you "felt" (no thought) compelled to lash out what you wanted rather than what was asked. Like you a couple of other "feelers" felt to make a comment or a meme relative to my response or to you on something you volunteered to address...even though you didn't. Even though nothing was directed towards you to get up in arms. Heavy programming going on I see. Is this getting a bit hard for you Bob? You mention a rant, but finding a unicorn is much easier than finding the rant. I fear you are rather sensitive due to everyone kicking you around. I try not to kick you around, not that I couldn't, but you are already bruised and battered.

Now since you cannot deal with reality. Exhibit 1 still trying to justify the demise of the country instead of mean tweets. White supremacists? These people you say are white supremacist...was that what they were saying? Again, I don't know what they said and it has become very obvious you don't know either. Did they say they were white supremacists or did someone else label them as that? What are all the characteristics or at least one all share to be called a white supremacist? Do only white supremacists dislike the direction this country is heading? ;) We are playing your game now Bob since you failed miserably on a real question instead of a hypothetical. What did they do that verified the characteristic (s) of a white supremacist? If a "white supremacist" shares a characteristic or a few deemed by others as a "white supremacist" characteristic(s) and the person is not white are they still a white supremacist of just a supremacist. Or could they be a black supremacist...a yellow supremacists or whatever? Then is what differentiates the "supremacist" not behavior of ideas perhaps, but color. Why do you think "color" is chosen as a political demographic of division? What about stupid people? They are much more refined to a poorer life than some brighter regardless of color? They couldn't help being born stupid? Sadly, you've been programmed and aren't even aware and so it ends with nobody knowing what was said, what language, if they were white supremacist and what exactly are those qualities white supremacists share that others don't.

What are all the characteristics or at least one all share to be called a white supremacist? Do only white supremacists dislike the direction this country is heading? ;)

If a "white supremacist" shares a characteristic or a few deemed by others as a "white supremacist" characteristic(s) and the person is not white are they still a white supremacist of just a supremacist. Or could they be a black supremacist...a yellow supremacists or whatever? Then is what differentiates the "supremacist" not behavior of ideas perhaps, but color.

If they were white supremacist and what exactly are those qualities white supremacists share that others don't.

Season 9 Omg GIF by The Office
GIF by Giphy QA

Reactions: BuilderBob6

Wow. So much to unpack here.

So let’s go with one question at a time. Maybe a straight answer might find it’s way off your keyboard.

Why is the thread titled, “The Feds?” when the video is of people out of uniform flying what appears to be a fasces flag?

• Haha
Wow. So much to unpack here.

So let’s go with one question at a time. Maybe a straight answer might find it’s way off your keyboard.

Why is the thread titled, “The Feds?” when the video is of people out of uniform flying what appears to be a fasces flag?
We all know no straight answers never come from your keyboard, in fact @BuilderBob6 , you never answer anything you just spew bullsh!t pretending you even know what planet you reside on.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
I just had the displeasure of reading the Patriot Front manifesto. They are definitely racist morons trying very hard to make themselves appear educated. Little do they know that their ideals have nothing to do with what Republicans have always stood for.

The one and only reason I'm posting here is because both the Anti Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center agree that the PF is a Fascist group. The ADL even says they quote the PF manifesto as saying they call for an "American Fascism". From my reading, I saw nothing about fascism in their manifesto. In fact, they used the word liberty more than anything. Perhaps it's changed since their inception, but from what I could tell, there's very little if anything that the Right has in common with the PF.

Groups like this are ignorant and misguided. I'm of the belief that you have to shun and ignore them. This way, their relevance will be little to nothing and thus over time people will not have a want to join them. Eventually they will fade into nothingness. They are already extremely small organizations. Better to keep them that way and dissolve them.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
I just had the displeasure of reading the Patriot Front manifesto. They are definitely racist morons trying very hard to make themselves appear educated. Little do they know that their ideals have nothing to do with what Republicans have always stood for.

The one and only reason I'm posting here is because both the Anti Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center agree that the PF is a Fascist group. The ADL even says they quote the PF manifesto as saying they call for an "American Fascism". From my reading, I saw nothing about fascism in their manifesto. In fact, they used the word liberty more than anything. Perhaps it's changed since their inception, but from what I could tell, there's very little if anything that the Right has in common with the PF.

Groups like this are ignorant and misguided. I'm of the belief that you have to shun and ignore them. This way, their relevance will be little to nothing and thus over time people will not have a want to join them. Eventually they will fade into nothingness. They are already extremely small organizations. Better to keep them that way and dissolve them.
The Nazis in the 1920s were shunned and ignored. That obviously did not work. Then move forward to Charlottesville where those “good” people with tiki torches yelling “The Jews will not replace us”. You can’t ignore these groups. They will never go away.

For being senile he sure put up an excellent hoops write up. Seriously, we can be better than calling names like that though, I will say that it wasn’t the best post though, it happens, his hoops one was top notch lol!

The Nazis in the 1920s were shunned and ignored. That obviously did not work. Then move forward to Charlottesville where those “good” people with tiki torches yelling “The Jews will not replace us”. You can’t ignore these groups. They will never go away.
The Nazis were the majority of Germany's population. These guys are nobody's.

Reactions: tjreese
The Nazis were the majority of Germany's population. These guys are nobody's.
What do you mean nobody’s? They killed 6 million Jews. Particularly in the 1920s when Hitler and Nazi party began they were not the majority. The other German population did not take them seriously at first. Was not until the early 1930s that the Nazi party became the largest political group. The German communists were rejected the German president did not want parliamentary rule. With a deal with a small consevative group, he appointed Hitler as Chancelor. Obviously going a dictator, the German people had little choice to follow this regime.

Hitler and the Nazis sent representatives to the US to study Jim Crow and bring back some of its tenants back to Germany.

Dude, I don’t know where were educated, but the Nazis are more than nobody’s.

Last edited:
What do you mean nobody’s? They killed 6 million Jews. Particularly in the 1920s when Hitler and Nazi party began they were not the majority. The other German population did not take them seriously at first. Was not until the early 1930s that the Nazi party became the largest political group. The German communists were rejected the German president did not want parliamentary rule. With a deal with a small consevative group, he appointed Hitler as Chancelor. Obviously going a dictator, the German people had little choice to follow this regime.

Hitler and the Nazis sent representatives to the US to study Jim Crow and bring back some of its tenants back to Germany.

Dude, I don’t know where were educated, but the Nazis are more than nobody’s.
Reading comprehension dude. I didn't say the Nazi's were nobody's. I said these Patriot Front asshats are. NOBOY on the Right believes in any of the dumb ass shit they espouse. That's very different from what happened with the Nazi's where they had a whole Communist movement worth of people in which to pillage people from.

Reading comprehension dude. I didn't say the Nazi's were nobody's. I said these Patriot Front asshats are. NOBOY on the Right believes in any of the dumb ass shit they espouse. That's very different from what happened with the Nazi's where they had a whole Communist movement worth of people in which to pillage people from.
Either way the point is that you can’t sleep on these guys. Patriot Front, Oath Keepers, KKK or whoever.

Nobody on the right believes in them. Dude, people like them are the gist of the MAGA cult. These groups support the Republican Party. Support Chump. Enthusiastically participated in Jan 6. Some members are going to jail in the name of the election was stolen Jan 6 BS. Crazy Majorie Taylor Greene has gone to and spoke at rallies of these groups.

For being senile he sure put up an excellent hoops write up. Seriously, we can be better than calling names like that though, I will say that it wasn’t the best post though, it happens, his hoops one was top notch lol!
He’s making excuses for and trying to argue white supremacists are somehow misunderstood or really don’t exist. Or something like that, can’t really tell. I don’t really gaf about anyone’s basketball knowledge who espouses those views. Suit yourself.

• Haha
Either way the point is that you can’t sleep on these guys. Patriot Front, Oath Keepers, KKK or whoever.

Nobody on the right believes in them. Dude, people like them are the gist of the MAGA cult. These groups support the Republican Party. Support Chump. Enthusiastically participated in Jan 6. Some members are going to jail in the name of the election was stolen Jan 6 BS. Crazy Majorie Taylor Greene has gone to and spoke at rallies of these groups.
No they aren't. And you have literally ZERO proof of your statement. The fact that you think this is the case proves how little you have actually paid attention to the people that support MAGA and how much you listen to the propaganda in the media and those on your talk radio shows.

I've said this over and over, yet you seem to not have the capability to grasp the concept. It doesn't matter who they support. That doesn't mean shit. That's like me trying to give all Democrats a bad name for Antifa. I'm not dumb enough to try and make that correlation.

MTG is an odd person. Maybe she does support those groups. I really don't know. But for every MTG I can give you about 5 fukking wackos on the left.

Nobody on the right believes in them. Dude, people like them are the gist of the MAGA cult.

Let's see 74,222,958 voted MAGA.

Leftist sources say...
Patriot Front 200 members
Oath Keepers 5 to 38,000 members
KKK 3000 members.

Sure there is overlap of above.

But even if there wasn't,
Hmmm.....who are these other 74,181,758 people you claim to be the GIST of MAGA?

The above shows how wacked out crazy you sound every time you use the term MAGA CULT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
No they aren't. And you have literally ZERO proof of your statement. The fact that you think this is the case proves how little you have actually paid attention to the people that support MAGA and how much you listen to the propaganda in the media and those on your talk radio shows.

I've said this over and over, yet you seem to not have the capability to grasp the concept. It doesn't matter who they support. That doesn't mean shit. That's like me trying to give all Democrats a bad name for Antifa. I'm not dumb enough to try and make that correlation.

MTG is an odd person. Maybe she does support those groups. I really don't know. But for every MTG I can give you about 5 fukking wackos on the left.
I’ll take the over 5 on the left. :D

He’s making excuses for and trying to argue white supremacists are somehow misunderstood or really don’t exist. Or something like that, can’t really tell. I don’t really gaf about anyone’s basketball knowledge who espouses those views. Suit yourself.
Bob, I feel for you. Your imagination runs wild and you start reading what you want between the lines. You have a couple of people that contribute nothing, but like where we are. It appears, you only believe what you want and that is always emotional. You are quite simply unqualified to evaluate me and obsessed with Trump or anything to make you feel better about your voting. I've already told you all you need, but somehow you think I would be afraid to say something I believe. I've been quoted in L.A. California, Frederick, MD and in Central Indiana and had people too afraid to say some things I said. At what point would I ever be afraid of any judgment you may make on anything I write? Where in the hell would that come from...fear of the wrath of Bob???

So, I'll waste my time again teaching what appears to be below grade level for an adult mind. It appears you believe that I knowingly posted a racist group because you believe that racist group wants to take back the country and not only must I be racist, but happily so to post questions. The implication obviously is I wanted to support this racist group because I share the message of code you must not know. You failed to say that I must know the code of what they were saying and was only seeing if others knew the code. Then you jump to not caring what they were saying...apparently because you know "why" they were marching and the words that would suggest an idea doesn't matter because they were racist. That is so common today. My guess is they don't march in Ohio very often and so why now...not long after the right to life march. Apparently, this intersectionality does not allow for dialog of ideas since merit is not at play, but only demographics? I mean I had to know they were racist and was only posting to support what it was they were saying that nobody knows.

So, I'm typing real slow again...I did not know who they were and wondered what they said. I think that is important no matter who they are, because even you Bob may say a lot of foolish things as a result of typically starting from a hypothesis that you believe to be true that isn't...and yet I'll read what you write when I'm over here and have some time in anticipation that although foolish on much...you might just post something of importance and accurate. Being wrong on some or a lot, does not mean being wrong on everything as I try to give you the benefit of doubt.

Lastly, I'm a fan of Thomas Sowell who I think is not only articulate, but well read. I don't seek him as what you must see as camouflage of what you believe of me to be racist (isn't everyone now?), but because I value his thought. Can you imagine paying money to an author of a race you don't like ;) and then taking the time to read his thoughts (imagine the pain) and going through that cycle a few times in your home (how are people to know this camouflage?) ? I think you are on to something Bob!

You see, long before censorship, intersectionality and seeing everything as victors or victims freedom of thought was of some importance. Course when you see something where there is no interest in thought (thinking is hard), then it is much easier for the programming of intersectionality be in play. I'm not going to state you are a fool, totally incapable of ditching emotion for thought with quite an inflated view of yourself to begin to assume you know my thoughts. I just won't do that. Although that is obvious, I'm not going to call you names? I'm trying hard not to imagine why you hold the deficient feelings you do, else that would bring me closer aligned to your process of sharing feelings.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Boiler Buck

You can't tell because you can't just read what he said and answer his questions. You are too triggered to be rational.

I'm not going to state you are a fool, totally incapable of ditching emotion for thought with quite an inflated view of yourself to begin to assume you know my thoughts. I just won't do that. Although that is obvious, I'm not going to call you names? I'm trying hard not to imagine why you hold the deficient feelings you do, else that would bring me closer aligned to your process of sharing feelings.

Wonder where you learned that middle school playground debating technique? lol.

• Haha
Wonder where you learned that middle school playground debating technique? lol.

Actually, I learned it at IU to try to get me a bit more ready for Purdue. Was there a debate? If so I missed it. Typically when I see your side post it appears you guys and gal(s) are just throwing funny stuff out there. Sometimes, I just try to go along...to get along if you know what I mean and try to match what is posted. Naturally meeting without exceeding the feelings with thought is a bit hard and so I just try to follow the pack. Am I not doing this correctly?

Let's see 74,222,958 voted MAGA.

Leftist sources say...
Patriot Front 200 members
Oath Keepers 5 to 38,000 members
KKK 3000 members.

Sure there is overlap of above.

But even if there wasn't,
Hmmm.....who are these other 74,181,758 people you claim to be the GIST of MAGA?

The above shows how wacked out crazy you sound every time you use the term MAGA CULT.
They are the basket of deplorables. Just ask Hillary. LOL

Reactions: Boiler Buck
The folks that are racist, confederate flag waving, overly excited at Chump rallies etc. The MAGA cult type folks.

BS So millions of racists? What made them racist, specifically?? Perhaps 1-2 incidents you saw on MSN? Yes I saw 3 waving a Confederate flag - 3. But I am not on Fox like you. So I call BS generalization, you don't like T, think he is racist, thus his supporters are racist too. This is NOT a racist country, & half of voters are NOT racist, just because they do not vote like you.

And getting excited, how dare they. lol. Guess you would hate the basketball game tonight.....people are cheering athletes......how dare they! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT