ADVERTISEMENT

The Darwin Thread

This is unhinged babble. Nothing you're saying, really anywhere on this board, is remotely tethered to reality. And then you shoehorn your pro-life insanity into your incoherent rant. Hey, didn't your boy defeat ISIS? Evidently not.
Pro life insanity? Not sure how I missed that in my initial reply. You realize just how moronic you look calling it, “pro life insanity” all while shaming people for not taking a vaccine and accusing them of killing people? Silly liberal. You guys are cheap entertainment.

You can't help yourself.
Nope, I can’t. When I see a misleading post, I like to point it out.
We get it, Covid has wreaked havoc across the world, caused unnecessary death and financial hardships for millions of people. It should have never happened, but unfortunately it did, thanks to China and US bureaucrats like Fauci. Why can’t we acknowledge all of the havoc it’s caused, while also keeping our sanity and common sense? Why must it be one extreme or the other? Either you get vaccinated or you’re a horrible human being that hates your fellow man! And the extent some of you go to, to make it political is gross, IMO.
If you’re vaccinated and it’s as effective as you guys say, you’re good and shouldn’t have anything to worry about, so there is no need to worry about those horrible people who have chosen to not yet get vaccinated. After all, the vaccinated transmit the virus too so you’re not protecting others anymore than someone who isn’t vaccinated.

I wish more Christians would watch this link. For the record, I was fully vaccinated in April and am a Christian but even the Christian community is bitterly divided. It comes down to science and results. From my perspective it’s clear the vaccines work and the majority of those getting sick and hospitalized aren’t vaccinated. We should love our neighbor as ourselves and that goes for protecting others from spreading Covid and IMO vaccination is the best way to show this. Sermon over, now back to our normal schedule of wacky posts

Pro life insanity? Not sure how I missed that in my initial reply. You realize just how moronic you look calling it, “pro life insanity” all while shaming people for not taking a vaccine and accusing them of killing people? Silly liberal. You guys are cheap entertainment.
Nice apples to hand grenades comparison. You're so far off the deep end that no amount of therapy can possibly unwarp your demented brain.

Nope, I can’t. When I see a misleading post, I like to point it out.
We get it, Covid has wreaked havoc across the world, caused unnecessary death and financial hardships for millions of people. It should have never happened, but unfortunately it did, thanks to China and US bureaucrats like Fauci. Why can’t we acknowledge all of the havoc it’s caused, while also keeping our sanity and common sense? Why must it be one extreme or the other? Either you get vaccinated or you’re a horrible human being that hates your fellow man! And the extent some of you go to, to make it political is gross, IMO.
If you’re vaccinated and it’s as effective as you guys say, you’re good and shouldn’t have anything to worry about, so there is no need to worry about those horrible people who have chosen to not yet get vaccinated. After all, the vaccinated transmit the virus too so you’re not protecting others anymore than someone who isn’t vaccinated.
This is absolutely ignorant babbling. What part of "not 100% effective" is so hard for you to understand? The more unvaccinated idiots out there getting sick, the more vaccinated people for whom it didn't work are infected. It's a matter of statistics. Not getting vaccinated is completely selfish and is almost universally based on belief in pseudoscience, ignorance, and misinformation. There are a few allergy issues sprinkled in, but that's a tiny minority.

Reactions: BleedinGold
Nice apples to hand grenades comparison. You're so far off the deep end that no amount of therapy can possibly unwarp your demented brain.
Please enlighten as to how these aren’t similar? You come back with insults but haven’t countered a single point yet. Well done
This is absolutely ignorant babbling. What part of "not 100% effective" is so hard for you to understand? The more unvaccinated idiots out there getting sick, the more vaccinated people for whom it didn't work are infected. It's a matter of statistics. Not getting vaccinated is completely selfish and is almost universally based on belief in pseudoscience, ignorance, and misinformation. There are a few allergy issues sprinkled in, but that's a tiny minority.
killing babies is selfish and evil. Is that how this works?
Get back to me on the unvaxxed concerns once the Biden admin stops relocating unvaccinated illegals and Afghani refugees throughout the country, some of which have tested positive for covid. Once the admin and its supporters shut this down then maybe you all will start to have some credibility (nah).

Please enlighten as to how these aren’t similar? You come back with insults but haven’t countered a single point yet. Well done

killing babies is selfish and evil. Is that how this works?
Get back to me on the unvaxxed concerns once the Biden admin stops relocating unvaccinated illegals and Afghani refugees throughout the country, some of which have tested positive for covid. Once the admin and its supporters shut this down then maybe you all will start to have some credibility (nah).
Not getting a vaccine = selfish and ignorant
Killing babies = illegal
Abortion ≠ killing babies
You = deranged wacko

It's all simple math.

Not getting a vaccine = selfish and ignorant
Killing babies = illegal
Abortion ≠ killing babies
You = deranged wacko

It's all simple math.
Being vaccinated=can still spread covid to others so it only protects the individual.
Abortion=killing babies (you ever held a 20 week old baby?)
You=liberal hack who probably identifies self with pronouns and question sexuality.

Now that’s simple math

Being vaccinated=can still spread covid to others so it only protects the individual.
Abortion=killing babies (you ever held a 20 week old baby?)
You=liberal hack who probably identifies self with pronouns and question sexuality.

Now that’s simple math
A 20-week-old baby isn’t a blastocyst. That’s a bizarre comparison. Your comment about vaccinated people spreading COVID has already been addressed. I’m sorry it flew right over your tinfoil-topped head.
Hey, moron - he and she are pronouns. Are you a real person, or a parody account?

A 20-week-old baby isn’t a blastocyst. That’s a bizarre comparison. Your comment about vaccinated people spreading COVID has already been addressed. I’m sorry it flew right over your tinfoil-topped head.
Hey, moron - he and she are pronouns. Are you a real person, or a parody account?
So people don’t currently abort 20 week old babies?
You never addressed the vaccinated also spreading Covid. It’s been proven that vaccinated carry a similar viral load as the unvaccinated. You may want to stop watching CNN.
I knew you were a pronouner 🤣

So people don’t currently abort 20 week old babies?
You never addressed the vaccinated also spreading Covid. It’s been proven that vaccinated carry a similar viral load as the unvaccinated. You may want to stop watching CNN.
I knew you were a pronouner 🤣
No, people don’t abort 20-week-old babies. That’s a really uneducated comment from an unhinged looney toon. Your ignorance on vaccination is very well documented. You’re not bright enough to get it, I understand that. I’m not 60 and thus don’t watch cable news. “Pronouner” is not a thing. But who cares?

No, people don’t abort 20-week-old babies. That’s a really uneducated comment from an unhinged looney toon. Your ignorance on vaccination is very well documented. You’re not bright enough to get it, I understand that. I’m not 60 and thus don’t watch cable news. “Pronouner” is not a thing. But who cares?
Uh yeah they do, unfortunately. Maybe you should educate yourself and read up on abortion and what it really entails.

So what exactly does my “ignorance on vaccination” look like? You mean my initial point that universal vaccination may not be a good approach? Lots of really smart people out there asking the same question. Did Fauci not explain selective pressure and leaky vaccines to you? Never once have I denounced the vaccine.

Pronouner, although not a word, is just as legitimate as a man who identifies as a woman and therefore is designated a woman. See how silly you guys are?

Uh yeah they do, unfortunately. Maybe you should educate yourself and read up on abortion and what it really entails.

So what exactly does my “ignorance on vaccination” look like? You mean my initial point that universal vaccination may not be a good approach? Lots of really smart people out there asking the same question. Did Fauci not explain selective pressure and leaky vaccines to you? Never once have I denounced the vaccine.

Pronouner, although not a word, is just as legitimate as a man who identifies as a woman and therefore is designated a woman. See how silly you guys are?
A baby has never been "aborted" 20 weeks after being born.

This is a joke, right? You been living in a hole the last two weeks? You going to make me recap what Biden just did in Afghanistan?
If you’re upset about the last couple of weeks, wait until you learn about the last 20 years.

Last edited:
If you’re upset about the last couple or weeks, wait until you learn about the last 20 years.
He's going to be really upset when he finds out that 44 American servicemen were killed in Afghanistan while trump was president.

You're the one obsessed with gender.

If you’re upset about the last couple of weeks, wait until you learn about the last 20 years.
Don’t recognize the mistakes and the people dear leader has gotten killed in Afghanistan. Stay silent. Post about the last 20 years and not what is going on presently. Stay true to the party. The party. The party. The party.

Reactions: SKYDOG and jrcrist
He's going to be really upset when he finds out that 44 American servicemen were killed in Afghanistan while trump was president.
Yep because the manner in which those deaths occurred were the exact same……..Was a decision trump made directly responsible?

Reactions: FreedomWins
I am well aware of what’s been going on the last 20 years. Had two brothers in the military during the last 20 years and one served active in Iraq.

Reactions: Level 42
Yep because the manner in which those deaths occurred were the exact same……..Was a decision trump made directly responsible?
What do you mean? They were all killed in action serving their country honorably in Afghanistan. The attack that was carried out by a suicide bomber linked to IS-K.

I'm sure you believe Bush was responsible for 9/11 and that Roosevelt was responsible for Pearl Harbor too, right?

Reactions: DG Boiler
Wow, the level of your TDS has reached new heights.
Not really. I'm just comparing the current political outcry to the non existent ones from the same folks when honorable servicemen died in attack after attack during the trump administration. There is no response that justifies it selectively now so it's just back to personal attacks from the chuckleheads.

Obviously it's all way over your head. Maybe try again tomorrow.

Not really. I'm just comparing the current political outcry to the non existent ones from the same folks when honorable servicemen died in attack after attack during the trump administration. There is no response that justifies it selectively now so it's just back to personal attacks from the chuckleheads.

Obviously it's all way over your head. Maybe try again tomorrow.
Look I get it, you're a little slow, but you clearly don't understand what TDS means. You quickly change everything to Trump and then subsequently a personal attack yet you complain here about personal attacks.

You just can't make up your level of ignorance and TDS. Go lie down, gather your thoughts and try again.

Reactions: SKYDOG
What do you mean? They were all killed in action serving their country honorably in Afghanistan. The attack that was carried out by a suicide bomber linked to IS-K.

I'm sure you believe Bush was responsible for 9/11 and that Roosevelt was responsible for Pearl Harbor too, right?
Biden’s decision to withdraw as hastily and as incompetently as he did led directly to the needless and avoidable mess in Kabul, including the lack of security at the airport. Wonder why there wasn’t any of those suicide bombings at the airport in the last 5 years? Huh, wonder what was different….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT