ADVERTISEMENT

The Darwin Thread

No civilians (at least Americans) have been injured unless i missed something. I realize there are roughly 100 or so still there they are trying to extract, but I’m guessing many of them are in unique situations. I’m guessing USA has people in a lot of crazy places like Syria and others that are technically ‘in danger’ at any point in time.

The problem i have with a lot of arm chair critiquing is there is no fail proof plan. If we added more troops to help the execution go better, it’s entirely possible that would have provoked both the Taliban and ISIS-K to do more bad crap because they would view it as an act of aggression.
No one outside of his admin even knows how many are still there. My guess is there are more than most think, which is why the admin is playing dumb

So, if seven busloads of Americans were murdered, you don't think that we would have heard about it? Are you that flipping dense?
They way everything is suppressed to fit a certain narrative, no and that has been proven time and time again. Only the true dense think otherwise.

No one outside of his admin even knows how many are still there. My guess is there are more than most think, which is why the admin is playing dumb
It’s fine to be skeptical of the official releases (i am … regardless of who is in the White House), but making up crap based on random internet pictures is stupid. Just like the video last week that was old Syrian footage that a lot of people said was current in Afg. Be just as skeptical of the critics as the official sources.

Reactions: BleedinGold
I wasn’t defending the overall plan and execution by Biden (it was clearly mis-managed on many levels).

Just pointing out that a suicide bomber could have happened even if there was better execution. We could have had 50k troops on site and every single American a personal caravan to extract them and there was still a good chance of an ISIS-K bomber doing something like this.
Correct that you can't prevent all suicide bombers. You have a better chance of preventing them if you have a competent plan. You have a better chance of preventing them if you evacuate people, before allowing all the prisons to be emptied. Etc etc

The chaotic plan of Biden administration made it much easier for a mass casualty event to happen.

It’s fine to be skeptical of the official releases (i am … regardless of who is in the White House), but making up crap based on random internet pictures is stupid. Just like the video last week that was old Syrian footage that a lot of people said was current in Afg. Be just as skeptical of the critics as the official sources.
What did I make up?
Blinken and a general whose name I can’t recall acknowledged as much just yesterday.

On a side note, I always appreciate your civility and level headedness. I wish it would rub off on some of the others.

Last edited:
He raises his arm, you dolt.
Why don’t you link the reports you referenced? I’ve looked everywhere and the only source that refutes the video is Snopes 🤣, who then links the a part of the video, that they claim disproves the video but it doesn’t show what they claim it shows.

Wrong about? Please, elaborate. And before you bring up Mike Lindell, I owned that shit. Other than that, what else? This will be fun

I could pull quotes, but the one that really sticks in my head is your fascination that the election could be overthrown by the courts because an election is a "contract" that can be voided due to fraud.

There are other ramblings on that topic.

Or we could go revisit your ramblings on Covid, vaccines, and the like. Where you talked against vaccines because they were experimental with not enough data, but then promoted alternative treatments that were more experimental with multitude fewer data points.

Or we could keep it strictly to this thread where you claimed that the deaths of the 13 servicemen by a suicide bomber is always preventable. Thus (if your claim was true) would make any terrorist attack, mass shooting, suicide bombing the fault of the administration in charge for not stopping it ahead of time with just simply more force/troops.

Reactions: DG Boiler
What did I make up?
Blinken and a general whose name I can’t recall acknowledged as much just yesterday.

On a side note, I always appreciate your civility and level headedness. I wish it would rub off on some of the others.
I was referring to L42’s post above and the one last week from treese on the Syria video.

Psaki definitely didn’t handle that correctly. There are clearly Americans that should be classify as ‘stranded’ but I don’t think keeping the military there was going to magically extract them. They are probably in unique circumstances that will take some covert actions to get them out. While i don’t ‘trust’ the Taliban, they have every motive to not inflame the USA right now, so I wouldn’t doubt they may actually try to help get them out safely.

Appreciated you owning the Lindell folly as well. I’m just tired of the Republican Party become the home of dumb and dumber (and yes, there are plenty of libs that fit that too).

Latest example …

I could pull quotes, but the one that really sticks in my head is your fascination that the election could be overthrown by the courts because an election is a "contract" that can be voided due to fraud.

There are other ramblings on that topic.

Or we could go revisit your ramblings on Covid, vaccines, and the like. Where you talked against vaccines because they were experimental with not enough data, but then promoted alternative treatments that were more experimental with multitude fewer data points.

Or we could keep it strictly to this thread where you claimed that the deaths of the 13 servicemen by a suicide bomber is always preventable. Thus (if your claim was true) would make any terrorist attack, mass shooting, suicide bombing the fault of the administration in charge for not stopping it ahead of time with just simply more force/troops.
Maybe you should go find quotes because you’ve got some serious reading comprehension problems and you just made up a bunch of shit.
First, I said if fraud was proven during the election, the supreme court could throw out the results due to the fraud. If fraud is found to have occurred in any case, legally the fraudulent results are null and void under any “contract”. Go look at case law if you don’t believe that.
Second, I’ve never talked against vaccines, only the idea of universal vaccination and the premise that healthy, young individuals need to be vaccinated. There are obviously a lot of contradicting opinions on this but there are a lot of really smart, well respected physicians, who actually practice medicine, not just serve as a government mouthpiece, and scientist who agree. If you’re referring to ivermectin, I don’t recall ever pushing it or anything else but there have been multiple legitimate studies that show it’s effectiveness, when used early on in COVID cases or when used as a prophylactic.
Where did I ever say suicide bombings are “always preventable”? Wtf? Do you just like throwing shit against the wall to see what might stick? I said the deaths of those 13 were preventable and unnecessary. Jesus, you literally just made shit up and misquoted me to try to win an argument on an anonymous message board.

Last edited:
Reactions: Level 42
Correct that you can't prevent all suicide bombers. You have a better chance of preventing them if you have a competent plan. You have a better chance of preventing them if you evacuate people, before allowing all the prisons to be emptied. Etc etc

The chaotic plan of Biden administration made it much easier for a mass casualty event to happen.
As i've said in multiple posts ... Biden deserves blame for the chaotic nature, but all of the 'blood on his hands' is political theatre. Almost any extraction plan had risk of losing some lives ... i'm actually surprised it was not worse.

Fairly good analysis in this article IMO. It was an ugly baby no matter what.

Reactions: jrcrist
Apparently it's not your friend.

Here's a tip ... if your source is a random screen shot, it's probably BS.
Anytime I see a hot take tweet/screenshot posted that wasn’t fact checked too well I think the FishLouieBowlAtlFreedumb is trying out a new screen name

I was referring to L42’s post above and the one last week from treese on the Syria video.

Psaki definitely didn’t handle that correctly. There are clearly Americans that should be classify as ‘stranded’ but I don’t think keeping the military there was going to magically extract them. They are probably in unique circumstances that will take some covert actions to get them out. While i don’t ‘trust’ the Taliban, they have every motive to not inflame the USA right now, so I wouldn’t doubt they may actually try to help get them out safely.

Appreciated you owning the Lindell folly as well. I’m just tired of the Republican Party become the home of dumb and dumber (and yes, there are plenty of libs that fit that too).

Latest example …

What is your reasoning for the Taliban wanting to not inflame the U.S. right now.
They know we won't be sending troops back. Any SF or private contractors involved in extraction efforts won't have them shaking in their boots.
Maybe they want the world to recognize them as a legitimate form of government.
Noting indicates they really care about that. Actually just the opposite.

What is your reasoning for the Taliban wanting to not inflame the U.S. right now.
They know we won't be sending troops back. Any SF or private contractors involved in extraction efforts won't have them shaking in their boots.
Maybe they want the world to recognize them as a legitimate form of government.
Noting indicates they really care about that. Actually just the opposite.
#1 … they want to be recognized as a legitimate form of government. Killing any stranded Americans (or people from other countries) would not help them

#2 … i don’t see Biden ever sending in ground troops again, but we have lots of drones and planes that can drop bombs. Why tempt that fate?

#1 … they want to be recognized as a legitimate form of government. Killing any stranded Americans (or people from other countries) would not help them

#2 … i don’t see Biden ever sending in ground troops again, but we have lots of drones and planes that can drop bombs. Why tempt that fate?
We'll see what transpires in the next few weeks.
I hope they allow all US citizens to depart.
I currently don't have a lot of confidence in this Adm. to insure that all US citizens and our allies can leave unharmed.

We'll see what transpires in the next few weeks.
I hope they allow all US citizens to depart.
I currently don't have a lot of confidence in this Adm. to insure that all US citizens and our allies can leave unharmed.
Here’s the thing .. most of the people doing the actual work and negotiations on this are probably career diplomatic/civil service people that would be doing it regardless of who sits in the White House.

I think the stickiest part is going to be dual citizens … primarily people who are Afghans that have been granted US citizenship or green card (or whatever else they call it) for supporting us. I can see that getting messy.

You have to think most (if not all) of the people still there are people in roles they knew were high risk when they got involved. I still want them all back safely, but it’s a very real part of many of those jobs.

Maybe you should go find quotes because you’ve got some serious reading comprehension problems and you just made up a bunch of shit.
First, I said if fraud was proven during the election, the supreme court could throw out the results due to the fraud. If fraud is found to have occurred in any case, legally the fraudulent results are null and void under any “contract”. Go look at case law if you don’t believe that.

Find me a case law where an election was treated as a "contract". Find me a case law where that election was than thrown out due to "contractual fraud".

We already discussed this.

But now, like then, you aren't willing to admit you were wrong and instead double down on this claim that the election is a "contract" that can be deemed null and void due to fraud. smh.

Second, I’ve never talked against vaccines, only the idea of universal vaccination and the premise that healthy, young individuals need to be vaccinated. There are obviously a lot of contradicting opinions on this but there are a lot of really smart, well respected physicians, who actually practice medicine, not just serve as a government mouthpiece, and scientist who agree.

Who agree what? That people shouldn't be vaccinated? You use words like "a lot" as if that's a valid data point. You post tweets as proof. Cough Mt Vernon school board doctor cough.

Go back to page 3 and read the thread again and maybe that will help remind you.

If you’re referring to ivermectin, I don’t recall ever pushing it or anything else but there have been multiple legitimate studies that show it’s effectiveness, when used early on in COVID cases or when used as a prophylactic.

Again. you advertise ivermectin as an alternative to vaccines because of "legitimate studies" while at the same time dismissing vaccines. It's illogical.

You cherry-pick data points and ignore mass data that wouldn't support your conclusion.

Then instead of ever acknowledging it, you just double down or throw out some random comment like "aborted 20 week babies" to distract from the fact that you were wrong on the initial topic at hand.

Where did I ever say suicide bombings are “always preventable”? Wtf? Do you just like throwing shit against the wall to see what might stick? I said the deaths of those 13 were preventable and unnecessary. Jesus, you literally just made shup and misquoted me to try to win an argument on an anonymous message board.

Oh you're right I added "always" and changed the word "avoidable" to "preventable" (same meaning but whatever).

The deaths of the 13 service men/women last week was completely avoidable and unnecessary.

And then a couple of posts later it was correctly pointed out to you that your analysis was flawed ... you moved on and ignored it.

I wasn’t defending the overall plan and execution by Biden (it was clearly mis-managed on many levels).

Just pointing out that a suicide bomber could have happened even if there was better execution. We could have had 50k troops on site and every single American a personal caravan to extract them and there was still a good chance of an ISIS-K bomber doing something like this.

So yeah back to my point. You're wrong a lot. And you don't really care about being wrong. So while I appreciate you asking for the link don't pretend that you actually ever are open minded about this stuff.

You'll go find "a lot" of smart people on Twitter and show us how you were right. Or more likely you're just going to change the subject.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Find me a case law where an election was treated as a "contract". Find me a case law where that election was than thrown out due to "contractual fraud".

We already discussed this.

But now, like then, you aren't willing to admit you were wrong and instead double down on this claim that the election is a "contract" that can be deemed null and void due to fraud. smh.

Who agree what? That people shouldn't be vaccinated? You use words like "a lot" as if that's a valid data point. You post tweets as proof. Cough Mt Vernon school board doctor cough.

Go back to page 3 and read the thread again and maybe that will help remind you.

Again. you advertise ivermectin as an alternative to vaccines because of "legitimate studies" while at the same time dismissing vaccines. It's illogical.

You cherry-pick data points and ignore mass data that wouldn't support your conclusion.

Then instead of ever acknowledging it, you just double down or throw out some random comment like "aborted 20 week babies" to distract from the fact that you were wrong on the initial topic at hand.

Oh you're right I added "always" and changed the word "avoidable" to "preventable" (same meaning but whatever).

And then a couple of posts later it was correctly pointed out to you that your analysis was flawed ... you moved on and ignored it.

So yeah back to my point. You're wrong a lot. And you don't really care about being wrong. So while I appreciate you asking for the link don't pretend that you actually ever are open minded about this stuff.

You'll go find "a lot" of smart people on Twitter and show us how you were right. Or more likely you're just going to change the subject.
You continue just making shit up.

Yes, there are examples of elections that have been overturned due to fraud. Not presidential, but elections.

And speaking of data points, Covid has a 99.8% survival rate for young, healthy individuals. Those people have just a good of chance of contracting a chronic condition from the vaccine as they do of dying from covid.
I said multiple times in this thread that at risk people should get vaccinated if they choose. That’s quite a bit different then you’re alleging.
Again, a leaky vaccine and selective pressures can cause issues, maybe you should look it up. And if I recall, I posted a lot of data, not just tweets, in this thread, that supported my argument and you supplied squat.
Just another case of you completely misconstruing and making shit up.

I never pushed ivermectin as a substitute for the vaccine. Please find where I did and point it out.

Sorry this is so hard for you but the word “always” means something. It’s much different than 1 incident.

What was I wrong about that was proven and then I just moved on? Again, you’re just making shit up. It’s really pretty lame and petty.

Last edited:
The most remarkable thing Trump was able to do to a hundred million Americans was make them question legitimate (albeit sometimes biased) news sources in favor of Twitter, Parler, and YouTube.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT