ADVERTISEMENT

The Anomalous Voting Patterns in MI, WI, PA, and GA

Bring some facts to the table then if you think you are ready to be a big boy. Quit being an emotional Karen just because I called out someone’s bullchit.
Only fact I need , you are an a$$hole and that is a fact. Go find another sandbox

That is a poor attempt at a deflection. Thanks for posting random meaningless links. Bottomline is red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA. They take more money than they kick in. They take it from blue states. Sorry but we don’t argue about facts anymore.

oh and congrats on another republican recession.
It’s a true, what deflection?
I will not continue to include links to actual information about your Claims proving your BS over and over again. The Obama economy, crime rates in Democratic cities and now where our a Federal money goes.

It’s a true, what deflection?
I will not continue to include links to actual information about your Claims proving your BS over and over again. The Obama economy, crime rates in Democratic cities and now where our a Federal money goes.

bottom line is red states take more federal dollars than they kick in. They take it from blue states who kick in more than they take.

Red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA.

Sorry the raw facts don’t align with your false narrative.

bottom line is red states take more federal dollars than they kick in. They take it from blue states who kick in more than they take.

Red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA.

Sorry the raw facts don’t align with your false narrative.
Sow me links to prove your claims.
I have supplied links to prove mine.

you need to learn how to Google. These aren’t hidden facts. Now please go away. I’m tired of spoon feeding you trumpers basic facts. Try to keep up.

Highest crime rate by state

Highest poverty

Last edited:
you need to learn how to Google. These aren’t hidden facts. Now please go away. I’m tired of spoon feeding you trumpers basic facts. Try to keep up.

Highest crime rate by state

Highest poverty

BoilerJS has an incredibly hard time understanding charts, graphs, numbers, etc.

Reactions: BleedinGold
BoilerJS has an incredibly hard time understanding charts, graphs, numbers, etc.
Ha did you even look at the links? There wasn’t one graph or chart in the links.
Just subjective articles and displays.
I linked actual charts and graphs to federal web sites.
I see you couldn’t find even a propaganda sight to link with statistics showing how the great Obama economy was doing better than the current Trump recession.
Why because the CURRENT economy is doing better than at ANY TIME during the Obama Biden years.

Last edited:
Ha did you even look at the links? There wasn’t one graph or chart in the links.
I see you couldn’t find even a propaganda sight to link with statistics showing how the great Obama economy was doing better than the current Trump recession.
Why because the CURRENT economy is doing better than at ANY TIME during the Obama Biden years.
Yeah, you’re pretty ignorant when it comes to economic numbers.

Reactions: Monkey Pox
Stock market does not equal economy.

So you think employment numbers are awesome? I beg to differ.

Yes, the economy has really stalled due to the Virus however, look at the job numbers chart at the link below.
Employed January 2016-152 million Highest employment rate during the OBAMA Adm.
Employed February 2020-159 million.
March shows a 3 million drop, if April drops the projected 5 million we are still close to the 2016 employment levels.
It shows just how robust our economy has been the last few years.
Employment Graph
http://www.dlt.ri.gov/lmi/laus/us/usadj.htm

Not as good as they were a year ago but better than at anytime under Obama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT