ADVERTISEMENT

The Anomalous Voting Patterns in MI, WI, PA, and GA

OK, Ds here's some facts and data for you. This was a pretty rigorous analysis of voting irregularities in MI, WI, PA, and GA.

Anomalies in Vote Counts and Their Effects on Election 2020 - vote_pattern_analysis (substack.com)
Kiss the baby, lock the barn it is over. The faster y’all realize it, the better. Cut your losses now and find a decent, non-racist candidate to run in 2024. Krebs says that 95% of the electronic ballots had paper backups. It is over and Biden will be sworn January 20.

Reactions: Bill4411
Kiss the baby, lock the barn it is over. The faster y’all realize it, the better. Cut your losses now and find a decent, non-racist candidate to run in 2024. Krebs says that 95% of the electronic ballots had paper backups. It is over and Biden will be sworn January 20.

It probably is over but that doesn’t mean that there were some extreme anomalies in key swing states.

I thought the Ds were all about election integrity. I guess it doesn’t matter when Ds get the answers they want by any means necessary. Yeah, just ignore the facts and data. Nothing to see here at all.....

It probably is over but that doesn’t mean that there were some extreme anomalies in key swing states.

I thought the Ds were all about election integrity. I guess it doesn’t matter when Ds get the answers they want by any means necessary. Yeah, just ignore the facts and data. Nothing to see here at all.....
I don't know about those so called anomalies and "data dumps". How do we know THAT source is credible?

Trumps own CIA director said 95% of votes had a paper record in this election which give you the ability to go back and count. He said there has been no evidence of fraud. Georgia has already done a recound and certified the vote.

Then he was fired because he wouldnt toe the line on election fraud. It sounds to me like this data you mentioned has no devious intent.

Reactions: Bill4411
Furthermore, these data dumps could have been from heavily pro-Biden urban areas with large populations. Where, of course, they would favor Biden in the count. Rural areas like where i live are heavily pro-Trump but have much lower populations. There wont be large data dumps from rural counties because the populations are so small. They'll be the first to be completed, counted and will trickle in aa they do. There does not seem to be anything nefarious at all.

OK, Ds here's some facts and data for you. This was a pretty rigorous analysis of voting irregularities in MI, WI, PA, and GA.

Anomalies in Vote Counts and Their Effects on Election 2020 - vote_pattern_analysis (substack.com)
So there were large dumps of mail in ballots late at night from large cities because they couldn't be counted before election day by state law? Can we apply historical mathematical standards to an election with record turnout and record numbers of votes by mail?
Are you saying this was all a vast nationwide conspiracy by Dems and pubs using Chavez software?

Have you sent in your check for Trump's campaign debt......err......legal fund?

If the state legislatures had allowed mail ballots to be counted early, what would all the idiots be talking about right now?

Reactions: BleedinGold
If the state legislatures had allowed mail ballots to be counted early, what would all the idiots be talking about right now?
The mail in ballots, in question, weren't delivered until after the polls closed and in some cases days after the election.
The state legislatures never allowed for late ballots in the first place.
The State Courts ruled it was ok as requested by the DNC.

The mail in ballots, in question, weren't delivered until after the polls closed and in some cases days after the election.

Are you just making up anything that sounds good? None of these three statements are factual.

Where do you get your information that you can be so completely wrong all of the time?

Bahahaha. People this misinformed is still surprising to me -- it shouldn't be, but it is.

Bahahaha. People this misinformed is still surprising to me -- it shouldn't be, but it is.
OK ladies since when were ballots allowed after the polls closed on election day?
Who requested the rules be changed for mail in ballots?
Who approved the rule changes?
Answer those 3 questions.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
OK ladies since when were ballots allowed after the polls closed on election day?
Who requested the rules be changed for mail in ballots?
Who approved the rule changes?
Answer those 3 questions.
This will get you started.

2000: "Bush is a racist!"
2008: "McCain is a racist!"
2012: "Romney is a racist!"
2016: "Trump is a racist!"

The reason why the media repeats this tired narrative again and again is that there are millions of sheep out there like yourself who can't or refuse to think for themselves. I guarantee that whomever is chosen to be the candidate for the Republican party in 2024 will be... wait for it... "a racist!"

This will get you started.

And that law is what is being brought into question by some of the lawsuits that have been filed. The legislature is alleged to have violated the state constitution by passing this law without first amending the state constitution. There is specific language in the Pennsylvania constitution that appears to prohibit some of the changes that were made via act 77. Will be interesting to see what happens if it reaches the Supreme Court. But I can’t imagine any lower courts will touch this with a 10ft pole due to how highly partisan and controversial this has become.

And that law is what is being brought into question by some of the lawsuits that have been filed. The legislature is alleged to have violated the state constitution by passing this law without first amending the state constitution. There is specific language in the Pennsylvania constitution that appears to prohibit some of the changes that were made via act 77. Will be interesting to see what happens if it reaches the Supreme Court. But I can’t imagine any lower courts will touch this with a 10ft pole due to how highly partisan and controversial this has become.
And the time to have challenged it was BEFORE the vote. Not AFTER. That's what the courts have said on at least two occasions.
The people cast their votes based on the rules at the time they voted. No court is gonna nullify those votes based on a challenge made after the fact. That's not fair.

Part of me hopes this gets to the supreme court so I can watch trump lose his shit when his hand picked judges vote against him.

Considering the law was changed a year ago (by a Republican-controlled legislature) and used for another election previous to this one, it seems strange to bring this suit now. No one seemed to have a problem with it in the PA primary, but now that mail ballots made the difference in a Trump loss, all of a sudden it's unconstitutional.

Aside from that, even if it is determined that the law is against the PA constitution, no court is going to order the votes of people who legally voted that way to be invalidated. Rather, they may order that the law is invalid for future elections.

2000: "Bush is a racist!"
2008: "McCain is a racist!"
2012: "Romney is a racist!"
2016: "Trump is a racist!"

The reason why the media repeats this tired narrative again and again is that there are millions of sheep out there like yourself who can't or refuse to think for themselves. I guarantee that whomever is chosen to be the candidate for the Republican party in 2024 will be... wait for it... "a racist!"
I'm not going to say that I can't type in each of those names and "racist" and not get at least a dozen links each that say that so-and-so was a racist, but only Trump really got reamed by the media as being racist. You will get a few that will say something like "Bush's policies in response to Katrina were unproportionally better for whites than blacks and therefore racist" from some of the opinion mudslingers, but only Trump really got the "He is a racist" declaration from the CNN's of the world.
Personally, I don't think Trump is an outright racist, but I think he says things without thinking them through and what connotations they might have. When you are president, you have to constantly monitor every word you say because literally millions of people are going to see / hear those words and interpret them how they see fit. The more off-the-cuff you are, the more leeway in interpretation of those words can get. Trump did himself no favors with his remarks, and it may not be fair, but it's the world we live in. Biden is going to get the same treatment from the right for the next four years, but more from the bumbling / mental decline narrative direction.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
What part of it violates the state constitution do you not understand? To top things off, they started the amendment process but then abandoned it before just passing Act 77.
You guys always get snippy when you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I truly don't know how it violates the state constitution. Explain it to me. Then you can explain how the legislature, who passed the law on a bipartisan vote, and the governor didn't know it was unconstitutional. Then you can explain in what world a judge is going throw out votes by citizens who followed the law when they were voting......not knowing it was unconstitutional....... apparently under the same assumption as the state officials who passed it.

Finally, explain to me how a judge is going to throw out votes when the challenge to the law didn't come in over a year after the law was passed, but after the election.

The facts and data say Trump lost. Quit trying to undermine democracy by disenfranchising the silent majority. I never seen a more pathetic group of people who have to create conspiracy theories in order to accept reality. Quit being so soft. Would a 2nd place trophy cheer you up? I’ll just file this under “orange man good”.

Last edited:
The facts and data say Trump lost. Quit trying to undermine democracy by disenfranchising the silent majority. I never seen a more pathetic group of people who have to create conspiracy theories in order to accept reality. Quit being so soft. Would a 2nd place trophy cheer you up? I’ll just file this under “orange man good”.
Yeah, got it Colonel Klink. You know nothing, you see nothing, you hear nothing.

What’s the matter snowflake, the statistical analyses too much for your rotted brain to comprehend?

Yeah, got it Colonel Klink. You know nothing, you see nothing, you hear nothing.

What’s the matter snowflake, the statistical analyses too much for your rotted brain to comprehend?

You are the only snowflake who can’t accept reality. Get back in your bubble boy. The statistical analyses say Joe Biden is your president elect.

Also the statistical analyses say your brain is most likely rotted as republicans are the least likely to have a college degree.

You are the only snowflake who can’t accept reality. Get back in your bubble boy. The statistical analyses say Joe Biden is your president elect.

Also the statistical analyses say your brain is most likely rotted as republicans are the least likely to have a college degree.
I have a BSME from Purdue as well as an MBA from a Top25 b-school. Suck me.

lots of unnecessary and silly mathematics in a silly attempt to give validity to nonsense. An explanation of voting margins that relies solely on supposedly anomalous mathematical patterns without attempting to reconcile it to actual fundamentals is dead on arrival.

its like looking at data measuring how long it takes objects to fall in a bunch of places, without mentioning that includes data from other planets and the moon. And then claiming there is fraud. No, you have to acknowledge gravity is indeed less on the moon, account for that fully before trying to tease out any anomalies.
This fake analysis is deads on arrival.

Furthermore, these data dumps could have been from heavily pro-Biden urban areas with large populations. Where, of course, they would favor Biden in the count. Rural areas like where i live are heavily pro-Trump but have much lower populations. There wont be large data dumps from rural counties because the populations are so small. They'll be the first to be completed, counted and will trickle in aa they do. There does not seem to be anything nefarious at all.
the idiot who wrote the article didn't even attempt to check out the most plausible explanation and rule it out before wasting time and money adding unnecessary and unneeded mathematical complexity. I guess it's to make it sound scientific. You test and rule out or control for plausible hypothesis before leaping to cheating. what an idiot.

lots of unnecessary and silly mathematics in a silly attempt to give validity to nonsense. An explanation of voting margins that relies solely on supposedly anomalous mathematical patterns without attempting to reconcile it to actual fundamentals is dead on arrival.

its like looking at data measuring how long it takes objects to fall in a bunch of places, without mentioning that includes data from other planets and the moon. And then claiming there is fraud. No, you have to acknowledge gravity is indeed less on the moon, account for that fully before trying to tease out any anomalies.
This fake analysis is deads on arrival.
So in your mind, there are no very strange outliers/anomalies in the data, and they happen to all be in key swing states?
I never said this analysis was conclusive. The author never said that either. He said more work is needed to understand the data’s anomalies.

Your entire life and philosophy of life is based on faulty stereotypes and memes. You actually believe in identity politics. Idiotic.

You do realize you just described the Trump base? Welcome to politics in 2020. Dopey.

You see the different between you and me is I see the bullshi! on both sides. You are a be brain dead partisan hack who is misguided by identity politics and personal feelings not based on fact or merit.

Reactions: PurdueFan1
So in your mind, there are no very strange outliers/anomalies in the data, and they happen to all be in key swing states?
I never said this analysis was conclusive. The author never said that either. He said more work is needed to understand the data’s anomalies.

Here comes the backtracking. Go promote your wacky conspiracy theories on Facebook with the rest of the Karen’s 😂. Trump lost.

Reactions: BoilerNYC04
no. if there are seeming anomalous patterns, look for plausible explanations, is the next step. The most plausible one here is that there are urban areas who overwhelmingly vote democrat. The responsible thing to do as a data analyst here is to chase that theory down and test it out. He should have chased down the how likely it is that multiple such places reported together which could have produced that pattern. If after doing that all, you can still show any such is very unlikely, then perhaps you have an anomaly worth investigating. But this lazy quack did neither, tested no plausible hypothesis, instead chose to add superflous, and absolutely unnecessary math as if to add scientific legitimacy to his rubbish analysis. None of that log- nonsense he was doing was needed or necessary to point out an anomaly.

That entire drivel is along the line of saying there is an anomalous amount of water on the ground today for December, without checking to see if it rained today. If he worked for me as analyst, I would fire him on the spot for such stupidity.

no. if there are seeming anomalous patterns, look for plausible explanations, is the next step. The most plausible one here is that there are urban areas who overwhelmingly vote democrat. The responsible thing to do as a data analyst here is to chase that theory down and test it out. He should have chased down the how likely it is that multiple such places reported together which could have produced that pattern. If after doing that all, you can still show any such is very unlikely, then perhaps you have an anomaly worth investigating. But this lazy quack did neither, tested no plausible hypothesis, instead chose to add superflous, and absolutely unnecessary math as if to add scientific legitimacy to his rubbish analysis. None of that log- nonsense he was doing was needed or necessary to point out an anomaly.

That entire drivel is along the line of saying there is an anomalous amount of water on the ground today for December, without checking to see if it rained today. If he worked for me as analyst, I would fire him on the spot for such stupidity.
On that basis, you wouldn't have hired him in the first place if he was stupid enough to agree to work for you.

You do realize you just described the Trump base? Welcome to politics in 2020. Dopey.

You see the different between you and me is I see the bullshi! on both sides. You are a be brain dead partisan hack who is misguided by identity politics and personal feelings not based on fact or merit.
You live in a land of complete delusion. You are among the most partisan on this board. The left thrives on identity politics, not the right BTW. Doesn’t seem like you even understand the meaning of the term.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT