ADVERTISEMENT

The Anomalous Voting Patterns in MI, WI, PA, and GA

People aren't leaving NY, CA, NJ, IL, MI and other Dem controlled states in droves, and heading to Rep states, because they like Dem policies.

I can't understand why some people think that high taxes, high cost of living, high crime, sanctuaries for illegals and feces & needles on our streets are something we want to replicate all over the country?

Keep in mind red states take more federal dollars than they kick in. While blues states kick in more than they take. I know this doesn’t fit your flase narrative you have been taught in your tiny fake news echo chamber.

People are leaving overpopulated blue states isn’t a bad thing or really a surprised. Just a by product of capitalism. Hopefully they will help the red states who lead the way in crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA.

Trumps Supreme Court is not very loyal. What a shame.

Republican nominees are supposed to support the Constitution, and make decisions impartially.

Democrat nominees are supposed to support the party and legislate from the bench.

Why do you think the Dems want to stack the court?

Reactions: Crayfish57
Republican nominees are supposed to support the Constitution, and make decisions impartially.

Democrat nominees are supposed to support the party and legislate from the bench.

Why do you think the Dems want to stack the court?
Is that what they are teaching the sheep to say on your radical right fake news propaganda networks? Do you know how crazy you sound to normal people? Not trying to be mean either. I worry about guys like you are drinking all the kool aid.

Reactions: indy35
I still don't understand what that's supposed to mean. Just one of several standard Trumper replies when they have no answer.

My reasons for hating trump are well documented.......
and go way beyond your standard "they don't like his personality" BS excuse.

Your TDS is a psychological disorder that you rationalize on a daily basis.
I find Trump annoying, but he has crawled deep inside your head.
I can imagine you having some really scary ORANGE dreams...LOL

LOL
Well his daughter & son-in-law are Jewish.
Oh, wait, but the Dems have been screaming for years that Trump was Anti-Semitic?
What is one to believe????
I guess not since he says that prefers men wearing yarmulkes to handle his money than blacks.

Keeping up with the news? He's a trying to commit an unprecedented act in our history. He has hoodwinked his supporters into believing he won the election......and there is talk of secession........and he's not saying or doing NOTHING to stop it. Apparently his reelection is more important than our republic.

You been saying this same shit about me for 4 years. I was delusional and obsessed and unfair........and wrong.....about the autoctatic threat he posed to our country. Well open your eyes and what he's doing right now.

As long as he's endangering my country I'll continue to speak up......whether he's in office or not. I might dance on his political grave a little bit while I'm at it........just as he would.

If you believe even half the crap that you write, the inside of your head must be a scary, mixed up place.

Enjoy the Biden ride. What are the odds that his first official act as President will be to pardon his son & brother?

I guess the only question is, whether you learn Chinese from Rosetta Stone or Babbel, since Xi has already bought & paid for Sleepy Joe?

It will be interesting to see how many Corruption Hawks we'll see among the Dems on this board, since they never stopped talking about Trump's corruption, but I don't recall any of them ever acknowledging any corruption in the Obama, Biden Administration? The MSM can't hide it all.

People are leaving overpopulated blue states isn’t a bad thing or really a surprised. Just a by product of capitalism. Hopefully they will help the BLUE states who lead the way in crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA.

FIFY

Elon Musk moving his Tesla operation from California to Texas, because CA is becoming an overtaxed, underserviced shithole rife with crime & corruption must be a figment of my imagination.

The Blue states are not only losing population, but businesses like Tesla are leaving as well, spreading the tax burden on those that are foolish enough to remain. It should be no surprise that when you look at the Governors of the Blue states, you find a rogues gallery of incompetents/incompetence.

Is that what they are teaching the sheep to say on your radical right fake news propaganda networks? Do you know how crazy you sound to normal people? Not trying to be mean either. I worry about guys like you are drinking all the kool aid.

It's sad that you don't possess the self awareness to realize how thoroughly indoctrinated you are. You try to use projection in an attempt to tar others with the cult-like behavior of the indoctrinated Leftist Drones.

For 4 years you believed all the Russia, Russia, Russia crap that the MSM & Dems were feeding you and after multiple investigations and over $40 Million tax dollars spent, there was NO there there.

There is a lot more evidence about corruption with Hunter Biden's laptop & bank records, than there ever was about Trump & Russia, yet the Dems & MSM are saying, "Move along, there is nothing to see here." You are so indoctrinated that you don't have the intellectual curiosity to even examine the facts that are available and ask what transpired? Being the good little drone that you are, you just move along and don't ask any questions.

Poor guy, what will you do without having the Orange Man to hate?

Reactions: SDBoiler1
It's sad that you don't possess the self awareness to realize how thoroughly indoctrinated you are. You try to use projection in an attempt to tar others with the cult-like behavior of the indoctrinated Leftist Drones.

For 4 years you believed all the Russia, Russia, Russia crap that the MSM & Dems were feeding you and after multiple investigations and over $40 Million tax dollars spent, there was NO there there.

There is a lot more evidence about corruption with Hunter Biden's laptop & bank records, than there ever was about Trump & Russia, yet the Dems & MSM are saying, "Move along, there is nothing to see here." You are so indoctrinated that you don't have the intellectual curiosity to even examine the facts that are available and ask what transpired? Being the good little drone that you are, you just move along and don't ask any questions.

Poor guy, what will you do without having the Orange Man to hate?

You are delusional. Meanwhile the economy is in the dumps. Thousands of Americans are dying everyday because of the Trump virus. Trump is trying to steal an election but crapping all over democracy. Trumps goons are terrorizing the streets of America as the anti American domestic terrorist group know as the proud boys are beating/shooting up Americans. But I’m the one with the hate. Sorry I hate the guy who said John McCain wasn’t a hero. Call me Patriotic.

Your TDS is a psychological disorder that you rationalize on a daily basis.
I find Trump annoying, but he has crawled deep inside your head.
I can imagine you having some really scary ORANGE dreams...LOL
Yeah, you continue to say my reactions are so irrational as your hero openly promotes the nullification of a free election.
You should have a pity party and commiserate with SD......since you have both been proven wrong about your autocratic deity.
Have you sent him any money to add to his slush fund? Are you promoting secession in your state?
Your claims of democratic hatred of our country now appear to be just a tad hypocritical as you willfully support the violation of our constitution.
Trump lost. You lost. Your years of accusations of irrational behavior against me have been shown to be wrong. The fact you still support this treasonous pos makes you the deranged one.

If you believe even half the crap that you write, the inside of your head must be a scary, mixed up place.

Enjoy the Biden ride. What are the odds that his first official act as President will be to pardon his son & brother?

I guess the only question is, whether you learn Chinese from Rosetta Stone or Babbel, since Xi has already bought & paid for Sleepy Joe?

It will be interesting to see how many Corruption Hawks we'll see among the Dems on this board, since they never stopped talking about Trump's corruption, but I don't recall any of them ever acknowledging any corruption in the Obama, Biden Administration? The MSM can't hide it all.
I'll betcha $100 to charity trump pardons a member of his family or he tries to pardon himself or pence does it.......and Biden doesn't pardon a family member as his first act.....or ever.

Biden will take on China, just watch.....and without tariffs. You'll find a way to label that as being soft on China.
How did that tariffs thing work out anyway? You still arguing for a participation trophy for trump for a failed policy?

Reactions: Monkey Pox
I'll betcha $100 to charity trump pardons a member of his family or he tries to pardon himself or pence does it.......and Biden doesn't pardon a family member as his first act.....or ever.

Biden will take on China, just watch.....and without tariffs. You'll find a way to label that as being soft on China.
How did that tariffs thing work out anyway? You still arguing for a participation trophy for trump for a failed policy?

I bet you 100 boilermadness with justify the pardon. Well because orange man good.

Boilermadness eats this stuff up. I think he is the most disturbed orange man good nut job here. He is really live up to his name. Just like crazyfish and raping Rodney.
RAPING RODNEY???????????

CHINA RAPING JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe-biden-promotes-book-600x291.jpg

The list of cheating bastards keeps growing. Illegal immigrants.......probably rapists and murders.......and prisoners. I guess they broke out of jail to vote. I heard there was even some kitchen sinks that voted illegally.

Alright trumpers, you're either onboard with crazy or not. It never was about "letting the process play out", it was about placating Trump's fragile ego and avoiding his wrath. Going to be interesting to see how pub members of congress acknowledge the election results while still kidding Trump's ass.

Keep in mind red states take more federal dollars than they kick in. While blues states kick in more than they take. I know this doesn’t fit your flase narrative you have been taught in your tiny fake news echo chamber.

People are leaving overpopulated blue states isn’t a bad thing or really a surprised. Just a by product of capitalism. Hopefully they will help the red states who lead the way in crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA.
your favorite lie debunked repeatedly. dumber than dumb.

Monkey how much stimulus did the blue states get compared to the red states?
Look it up.
How much Federal highway money do blue states get compared to red states?
Look it up.
How much USDA money do blue states get compared to red states?
Look it up.
Oh never mind here you go.

Covid -19 funding by state
https://www.cbpp.org/research/how-m...-the-coronavirus-relief-fund-in-the-cares-act

Federal Hwy Fund Distribution by State.
https://www.enotrans.org/article/new-data-shows-eight-states-were-highway-donor-states-in-fy-2016/

Snap/Welfare recipients-65% of USDA funding.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/welfare-recipients-by-state

Which two states are tops in military spending receipts?
https://www.oea.gov/sites/default/f...ding_by_State_Report_Web_Version_20190315.pdf

The last lawsuit is the craziest of them all.

Perfect example of how people follow Trump so blindly they don't even realize they have ended up at the opposite end of what they say they believe.

Monkey how much stimulus did the blue states get compared to the red states?
Look it up.
How much Federal highway money do blue states get compared to red states?
Look it up.
How much USDA money do blue states get compared to red states?
Look it up.
Oh never mind here you go.

Covid -19 funding by state
https://www.cbpp.org/research/how-m...-the-coronavirus-relief-fund-in-the-cares-act

Federal Hwy Fund Distribution by State.
https://www.enotrans.org/article/new-data-shows-eight-states-were-highway-donor-states-in-fy-2016/

Snap/Welfare recipients-65% of USDA funding.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/welfare-recipients-by-state

Which two states are tops in military spending receipts?
https://www.oea.gov/sites/default/f...ding_by_State_Report_Web_Version_20190315.pdf
That is a poor attempt at a deflection. Thanks for posting random meaningless links. Bottomline is red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA. They take more money than they kick in. They take it from blue states. Sorry but we don’t argue about facts anymore.

oh and congrats on another republican recession.

Last edited:
That is a poor attempt at a deflection. Thanks for posting random meaningless links. Bottomline is red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA. They take more money than they kick in. They take it from blue states. Sorry but we don’t argue about facts anymore.

oh and congrats on another republican recession.
Red states have the highest crime because your beloved blue states don’t arrest or prosecute the criminals. Duh!

You are delusional. Meanwhile the economy is in the dumps. Thousands of Americans are dying everyday because of the Trump virus. Trump is trying to steal an election but crapping all over democracy. Trumps goons are terrorizing the streets of America as the anti American domestic terrorist group know as the proud boys are beating/shooting up Americans. But I’m the one with the hate. Sorry I hate the guy who said John McCain wasn’t a hero. Call me Patriotic.
Do you actually posses a functioning brain? I read the sh!t you post and it just makes me laugh! The best part is when cornered? '' DEFLECTION, DEFLECTION'' I have no answer, functioning poorly . my world is spinning DEFLECTION Hahah You make me laugh so hard and just realize how grateful I'm not you in whatever messed up bubble you liv ein. Thanks for the laughs! DEFLECTION !!!!

Do you actually posses a functioning brain? I read the sh!t you post and it just makes me laugh! The best part is when cornered? '' DEFLECTION, DEFLECTION'' I have no answer, functioning poorly . my world is spinning DEFLECTION Hahah You make me laugh so hard and just realize how grateful I'm not you in whatever messed up bubble you liv ein. Thanks for the laughs! DEFLECTION !!!!

late night meth rant? Poor emotional little rural merkkka guy can’t handle simple debate with facts.

ps. Trump still lost buttercup.

late night meth rant? Poor emotional little rural merkkka guy can’t handle simple debate with facts.

ps. Trump still lost buttercup.
I am sorry again what debate did I lose? Did you answer where Purdue is and your merrkkka bullsh!t just makes you look like the ass you are. I can only assume you are a racist by even posting that.

I am sorry again what debate did I lose? Did you answer where Purdue is and your merrkkka bullsh!t just makes you look like the ass you are. I can only assume you are a racist by even posting that.

Wtf? Did I answer where Purdue is? What debate are you having. You are meth up and very triggered! It’s too bad you aren’t a little more entertaining. You are no rapinrodney

Wtf? Did I answer where Purdue is? What debate are you having. You are meth up and very triggered! It’s too bad you aren’t a little more entertaining. You are no rapinrodney
You have a disdain for rural America, using the correct vernacular vs whatever ghetto crap you think is cool, where Purdue is located, cudos for adding the KKK into it and yet apparently you went there? I know who you are

You have a disdain for rural America, using the correct vernacular vs whatever ghetto crap you think is cool, where Purdue is located, cudos for adding the KKK into it and yet apparently you went there? I know who you are
🇺🇸why are you asking me where Purdue is located? Are you alright? You just seem off today. Hope you aren’t seeing the reptilian baby blood drinking humanoids again. May God bless you little man.🇺🇸

🇺🇸why are you asking me where Purdue is located? Are you alright? You just seem off today. Hope you aren’t seeing the reptilian baby blood drinking humanoids again. May God bless you little man.🇺🇸
Why ? Because you seem to disparage people who live in the exact same environment. You just have no self awareness of how big of a fool you are and the American flag has nothing to do with your miserable life.

Why ? Because you seem to disparage people who live in the exact same environment. You just have no self awareness of how big of a fool you are and the American flag has nothing to do with your miserable life.
🇺🇸Don’t be so sensitive! Yikes🇺🇸

🇺🇸Don’t be so sensitive! Yikes🇺🇸
What I'm not that sensitive about anything you are a clown. I just get tired of seeing a$$holes like you post any stupid thing they want and then when someone stands up you get all upset and I must be on meth or whatever. You are an a$$hole and someone needs to tell you that.

What I'm not that sensitive about anything you are a clown. I just get tired of seeing a$$holes like you post any stupid thing they want and then when someone stands up you get all upset and I must be on meth or whatever. You are an a$$hole and someone needs to tell you that.
Pot, Meet Kettle.

• Love
Reactions: Monkey Pox
Bring some facts to the table then if you think you are ready to be a big boy. Quit being an overly emotional Karen just because I called out someone’s bullchit. Anyways you are living up to your name today crackfish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT