ADVERTISEMENT

Sweet Sixteen: Purdue vs. Texas Tech: Stats, Predictions, and Game Thread

Embarrassing? Why? Right now, TT is the better team on the court. We all knew/know it's going to be difficult without Haas.

Yes, even though the great announcing team of Spanarkel and Eagle havent mentioned it since they are too busy waxing on their about T Tech with a healthy Haas, Purdue wins by a comfortable margin.

Cant lose a key player like Haas and hope to play against the good teams.

Yes, even though the great announcing team of Spanarkel and Eagle havent mentioned it since they are too busy waxing on their about T Tech with a healthy Haas, Purdue wins by a comfortable margin.

Cant lose a key player like Haas and hope to play against the good teams.
Not so sure

That’s game. Haarms with the butterfingers tonight. With haas we would have beat them.
Haas would not have made a difference. Experienced seniors had frosh turnovers and wilted under pressure. Painter and team will gladly take the excuse.

Come on man....without Haas most teams would look worse than this.
Tell me what isn't or wasn't true? I know Haas being out hurts but to say we would win is speculation. We have won 30 games, and we lost Haas but we knew we were playing a on ball pressure defense. What did we do to adjust? We didn't lay more off ball screens, we didn't get into sets. Instead we had our worst TO game all year long. Haas wouldn't have made our Guards not turn the ball over as much.

Reactions: Gesysp
It was good year....Just an injury at the wrong time....Now I get the off season of worrying about some European team poaching Haarms....Or Carsen thinking about going pro.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT