ADVERTISEMENT

Have they started swapping out their flags?

An insurrection without weapons. LoL. Yep, the leftist media has twisted you way beyond logic.

J6 is relatively meaningless, and the extreme leftist J6 CULT clutches onto it still, almost 3 years later. Nuts.
They did have weapons not limited to the ones that I mentioned that they have. Believe me, just because they did not brandish any guns, some of them had guns. You can't tell me that over 2,000 conservatives are together and not one is packing?

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
They did have weapons not limited to the ones that I mentioned that they have. Believe me, just because they did not brandish any guns, some of them had guns. You can't tell me that over 2,000 conservatives are together and not one is packing?

That is a poor argument. As a group they had no weapons......thus no insurrection.

Last edited:
So lets equate this too a ''peaceful'' BLM matters demonstration, you really think that you get that many of them together looting stores that none of them have guns? Believe me you get than many ''people'' from the inner city together and there are plenty of weapons.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
How many shots did they fire on Jan 6 during the violent insurrection?
None. I already mentioned that they did not brandish any firearms. The definition of insurrection says nothing that is has to involve firearms. At the least Jan 6 was an insurrection attempt. Again 2,000 plus conservatives and no firearms on their person is ridiculous to think that is possible. Chump did not even want these deplorables searched at the prior WH rally.

Merriam-Webster dictionary

insurrection​

noun

in·sur·rec·tion ˌin(t)-sə-ˈrek-shən

Synonyms of insurrection
: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

None. I already mentioned that they did not brandish any firearms. The definition of insurrection says nothing that is has to involve firearms. At the least Jan 6 was an insurrection attempt. Again 2,000 plus conservatives and no firearms on their person is ridiculous to think that is possible. Chump did not even want these deplorables searched at the prior WH rally.

Merriam-Webster dictionary

insurrection​

noun

in·sur·rec·tion ˌin(t)-sə-ˈrek-shən

Synonyms of insurrection
: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

mis·con·cep·tion
/ˌmiskənˈsepSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a view or opinion that is incorrect because based on faulty thinking or understanding.

I don’t know. I take stances on issues based on my priorities.

I can say that before the tea party I was probably more Republican but since trump I’m probably more democrat.
The Tea party was the beginning of the end for me respecting the Republican Party. The Tea party were a huge part of the transition of Fox News to Faux News.

• Haha

I can say that before the tea party I was probably more Republican but since trump I’m probably more democrat.
The Tea party was the beginning of the end for me respecting the Republican Party. The Tea party were a huge part of the transition of Fox News to Faux News.
You two idiots do understand how this country was founded correct?That was dumb question I know.

So you don’t have a problem with being overly taxed? I do pay more than my fair share and really tired of both sides wasting my tax dollars on worthless pet projects.

So you don’t have a problem with being overly taxed? I do pay more than my fair share and really tired of both sides wasting my tax dollars on worthless pet projects.
How do you know I have a problem with taxes? From what post did you assume that? Because I said I’m more of a dem these days?

• Haha
My bad! I have a problem with taxes that you don’t.
Why do you assholes insist on putting words in other people’s mouth?

I have a problem with taxes. I have a much bigger problem with spending. I have an even greater problem with the debt.

Cutting taxes wins elections but it doesn’t do squat for the debt.

My turn. From what I can see, the present Republican Party has been cutting taxes but doing nothing about spending…….and simply growing the debt.

• Haha

I have a problem with taxes. I have a much bigger problem with spending. I have an even greater problem with the debt.

My turn. From what I can see, the present Republican Party has been cutting taxes but doing nothing about spending…….and simply growing the debt.
Bob is testy tonight Bob is getting upset Bob is calling people assholes Bob needs some Preparation H tonight Does anyone have a inflatable donut Bob can borrow?

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG

For crying out loud Bob, why did you get shity with me on the above post about taxes? “FFS your saying,“you are hard to understand.

For crying out loud Bob, why did you get shity with me on the above post about taxes? “FFS you’re saying,“you are hard to understand.
“I have a problem with taxes that you don’t.”

You don’t freakin know that!

Apparently you believe that people can’t have some views that align with dems and also have views that align with pubs. It’s Neanderthal thinking. If I voted for Biden I MUST be for higher taxes.

Why else would you assume I don’t have a problem with taxes? Explain it to me.

• Haha
“I have a problem with taxes that you don’t.”

You don’t freakin know that!

Apparently you believe that people can’t have some views that align with dems and also have views that align with pubs. It’s Neanderthal thinking. If I voted for Biden I MUST be for higher taxes.

Why else would you assume I don’t have a problem with taxes? Explain it to me.
You questioned how do you know I have a problem with taxes. That terse response meant to me that you don’t have a problem with taxes. That’s all have a good evening.

You questioned how do you know I have a problem with taxes. That terse response meant to me that you don’t have a problem with taxes. That’s all have a good evening.
This is what I said.

“How do you know I have a problem with taxes? From what post did you assume that? Because I said I’m more of a dem these days?”

I explained my priorities with regard to taxes and debt. Assume what you want.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT