ADVERTISEMENT

Have they started swapping out their flags?

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Just curious to hear if all the lefties and libs have started to swap out their front porch Ukraine flags for the Israel flag? Bob, have you changed yours yet?

I'm also trying to understand why it's only liberal, democratic, lefty groups in the US that are supporting Hamas?

Reactions: herrli
Just curious to hear if all the lefties and libs have started to swap out their front porch Ukraine flags for the Israel flag? Bob, have you changed yours yet?

I'm also trying to understand why it's only liberal, democratic, lefty groups in the US that are supporting Hamas?
I’m trying to understand why the right wingers support Russia?

I’m trying to understand why the right wingers support Russia?

??? Ohh I get it....... I guess you are still captive to the fake Russia narrative news CNN/MSN pushed for 3 years. Lie often enough and dupes eventually believe it as part of their core......you know, like the climate change lie. You are an easy mark for them apparently.

Saw a reporter interacting with a Dem leftist @ one of these Dem Jewish HATE rallies. She swore the babies were NOT killed by Hamas, and that was just a made up event.....total propaganda she claimed.

Never mind pictures.
Nevermind witnesses.
Never mind children not alive anymore.
I guess they just "disappeared"??
Ohhh I know.......Perhaps this is a long standing conspiracy, they just made up the birth of fake children years ago..... in anticipation of this very event, so they could say these babies were killed!
CRazY LefTIst wAcKOs!!? 🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
Saw a reporter interacting with a Dem leftist @ one of these Dem Jewish HATE rallies. She swore the babies were NOT killed by Hamas, and that was just a made up event.....total propaganda she claimed.

Never mind pictures.
Nevermind witnesses.
Never mind children not alive anymore.
I guess they just "disappeared"?? Ohhh I know.......Perhaps this is a long standing conspiracy, they just made up the birth of fake children years ago..... in anticipation of this very event, so they could say these babies were killed!
CRazY LefTIst wAcKOs!!? 🤡🤡🤡
Sounds familiar. Sounds like the right wingers saying the folks that stormed the Capitol on Jan 6 were tourists.

• Haha
Killing babies
Burning children and moms alive
Beheadings
Life Streaming murder to families' FB page
Killing 1200+
Massacring 260 @ music festival

Bringing up J6 deniers as an equivalent event to deniers of above......shameful.

Reactions: Riveting-
Sounds familiar. Sounds like the right wingers saying the folks that stormed the Capitol on Jan 6 were tourists.
Sounds familiar! Sounds like the left wingers saying the BLM folks that burned the cities in Ferguson, Minneapolis, Portland, DC, Seattle, Charlotte, Louisville, Atlanta, Baltimore, and Kenosha we’re good people.

Sounds familiar! Sounds like the left wingers saying the BLM folks that burned the cities in Ferguson, Minneapolis, Portland, DC, Seattle, Charlotte, Louisville, Atlanta, Baltimore, and Kenosha we’re good people.

Although you are getting way closer than BNI, since their was left 42 dead, $10 Billion in damages & over 100 secret service and Govt officers severely injured during riots around WH & surrounding areas) in 2020.

I still say the beheading & burning people alive put the Isreal terrorism in a league of its own, perhaps above our 911 ..... Because babies and young children were involved. Cruelty and death & destruction beyond imagination.

So perhaps not a good comparison to original, but easily outweighs BNIs shameful offering.

Last edited:
Although you are getting way closer than BNI, since their was left 42 dead, $10 Billion in damages & over 100 secret service and Govt officers severely injured during riots around WH & surrounding areas) in 2020.

I still say the beheading & burning people alive put the Isreal terrorism in a league of its own, perhaps above our 911 ..... Because babies and young children were involved. Cruelty and death & destruction beyond imagination.

So perhaps not a good comparison to original, but easily outweighs BNIs shameful offering.
Absolutely agree! Just comparing tit for tat that the left has way more warts than the right. If anyone wants to go down that road then bring it.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
There are good people on both sides, remember.

Reactions: SKYDOG
They didn’t BURN THE CITIES you freakin dipstick.

• Haha

You post these numbers so often I know them by memory. That’s the methodology. Yet you have never posted a link to them. 42 people didn’t die because of the riots.

I meant to reply the LAST time you posted them…….and, of course, compared them to Jan6.

You rank the riots based on number of injuries and cost of damage. They are your only criteria.
Both riots were caused by pissed off people. One group’s intent was to burn shit down and loot. The other’s was to literally change the results of a presidential election. Far different.

• Haha
You post these numbers so often I know them by memory. That’s the methodology. Yet you have never posted a link to them. 42 people didn’t die because of the riots.

I meant to reply the LAST time you posted them…….and, of course, compared them to Jan6.

You rank the riots based on number of injuries and cost of damage. They are your only criteria.
Both riots were caused by pissed off people. One group’s intent was to burn shit down and loot. The other’s was to literally change the results of a presidential election. Far different.
Are you really this stupid @BuilderBob6? You are the most vapid poster on here but somehow think you have intelligence. You don't have even a modicum of anything close to actual intelligence.

Not sure what you saw, but here’s some examples dipwad.

Not sure what you saw, but here’s some examples dipwad.
A building or car being on fire isn’t “burned the cities “. It’s like when you said the riots went on for a year. Complete exaggeration and lying for effect.

And look, 4 guys were prosecuted and went to jail. That doesn’t fit with the argument from the right that none of the perpetrators were held to account for their actions. They also arrested a boogaloo boi for shooting at the station. REAL evidence of the other side getting involved in riots they blame on their enemies.

A building or car being on fire isn’t “burned the cities “. It’s like when you said the riots went on for a year. Complete exaggeration and lying for effect.

And look, 4 guys were prosecuted and went to jail. That doesn’t fit with the argument from the right that none of the perpetrators were held to account for their actions. They also arrested a boogaloo boi for shooting at the station. REAL evidence of the other side getting involved in riots they blame on their enemies.
Well if you believe that was an exaggeration, then you certainly must consider January 6th insurrection claim an exaggeration also. Talk about lying for effect.

Well if you believe that was an exaggeration, then you certainly must consider January 6th insurrection claim an exaggeration also. Talk about lying for effect.
Well it was a pretty violent uprising against the government. But those doing the violence had neither the ability nor the desire to overthrow the government BY THEMSELVES.

They wanted, expected, hell demanded that a member of trumps admin do it for them. They all had the intent, just not the means. All they needed to accomplish was a delay and trumps people would do the rest.

But the idea that a few weeks of race riots in the country would have even a minute effect on our society compared to rioters attacking a symbol of our democracy with intent of nullifying an election is remarkably short sighted, partisan, and absurd.

Well it was a pretty violent uprising against the government. But those doing the violence had neither the ability nor the desire to overthrow the government BY THEMSELVES.

They wanted, expected, hell demanded that a member of trumps admin do it for them. They all had the intent, just not the means. All they needed to accomplish was a delay and trumps people would do the rest.

But the idea that a few weeks of race riots in the country would have even a minute effect on our society compared to rioters attacking a symbol of our democracy with intent of nullifying an election is remarkably short sighted, partisan, and absurd.
You are so full of bullsh*t you don't even have the ability to think at all anymore after reading that statement.

@BuilderBob6 why are you always to much of a p#$$y to ever answer me?

Just hard to understand why you think it was such a violent uprising against the government. Again it was wrong, but they protested for about five or six hours. They had no ballistic weapons. They left after the protest and didn’t return the next day, week, month, or year.

You don’t know what Trump’s people would do if their was a delay. No one knows it’s just conjecture. No delay occurred so it’s a moot point.

The race riots have affected the country way more than you have cited. It’s divided the country even more and is showing what a sham BLM was and is.

Just hard to understand why you think it was such a violent uprising against the government. Again it was wrong, but they protested for about five or six hours. They had no ballistic weapons. They left after the protest and didn’t return the next day, week, month, or year.

You don’t know what Trump’s people would do if their was a delay. No one knows it’s just conjecture. No delay occurred so it’s a moot point.

The race riots have affected the country way more than you have cited. It’s divided the country even more and is showing what a sham BLM was and is.
What the so and so mean that it’s hard to understand. This MAGA cult that you belong to has strong hold on you. Your statement sounds like you will be moving to a South American jungle pretty soon.

THIS AIN’T NO FREAKIN PROTEST

What the so and so mean that it’s hard to understand. This MAGA cult that you belong to has strong hold on you. Your statement sounds like you will be moving to a South American jungle pretty soon.

THIS AIN’T NO FREAKIN PROTEST
It was five or six hours. It ended and not a one of the protesters have protested again. BLM on the other hand continues to divide the people. Time for you to go watch some more CNN and get more brainwashed.

It was five or six hours. It ended and not a one of the protesters have protested again. BLM on the other hand continues to divide the people. Time for you to go watch some more CNN and get more brainwashed.
It’s time for you to stop watching Faux News. They are brainwashing you into selling your crib and moving to a jungle somewhere.

• Haha

The left will never give up J6 because it is all they have. Still, serious people would compare it to real damage, death & destruction like the 2020 riots, 911, HAMAS horrors & Isreal War and conclude J6 is a relatively meaningless blip in history.

Last edited:
Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG
The left will never give up J6 because it is all they have. Still, serious people would compare it to real damage, death & destruction like the 2020 riots, 911, HAMAS horrors & Isreal War and conclude J6 is a relatively meaningless blip in history.
Absolutely right! I haven’t ever read in the history of time where a resurrection occurred without weapons or occupying the fort or capital for some time. The media has sensationalized this event to half the country. They have lapped it up like a dog. Unfortunately people don’t think with an open mind and fail to reason.

Absolutely right! I haven’t ever read in the history of time where a resurrection occurred without weapons or occupying the fort or capital for some time. The media has sensationalized this event to half the country. They have lapped it up like a dog. Unfortunately people don’t think with an open mind and fail to reason. A weapon is anything used to injure someone.
That’s how the you and right-wingers twist Jan 6 events into knots. Y’all keep saying there were weapons, there is no insurrection. They also twist the fact of weapons into knots. Since there were no guns brandished by the cult, they had no weapons. The cult had plenty of weapons. They had flag poles, bear spray, revolving doors, pepper spray, riot barriers, to name a few.

Mirriam-Webster definition

insurrection​

noun

in·sur·rec·tion ˌin(t)-sə-ˈrek-shən

Synonyms of insurrection
: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

“and conclude J6 is a relatively meaningless blip in history.
OMG. Serious people will look on those who say this as clueless asshats who will say anything to diminish a pivotal event in our political history. Those who think of J6 only in terms of damage and time are completely missing the significance of this one time event in our history due to their partisan blinders. Unbelievable. Lol

• Haha
Absolutely right! I haven’t ever read in the history of time where a resurrection occurred without weapons or occupying the fort or capital for some time. The media has sensationalized this event to half the country. They have lapped it up like a dog. Unfortunately people don’t think with an open mind and fail to reason.
Then you should use your open mind to vote for this guy. You are so mind fcked. Brainwashed people calling the other side brainwashed is the perfect irony.

Reactions: indy35
That’s how the you and right-wingers twist Jan 6 events into knots. Y’all keep saying there were weapons, there is no insurrection. They also twist the fact of weapons into knots. Since there were no guns brandished by the cult, they had no weapons. The cult had plenty of weapons. They had flag poles, bear spray, revolving doors, pepper spray, riot barriers, to name a few.

insurrection​

noun

Synonyms of insurrection
: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government
They protested for five or six hours and went home. BLM protested and destroyed things all over the country for weeks. Censored News Network has you believing in an insurrection. It wasn’t, but carry on.

insurrection​

noun

Synonyms of insurrection
How long do you believe these insurrectionists could hold the capital with bear spray, flag poles, pepper spray, and riot barriers? Pretty sure a couple of shots fired in the air would clear them out pretty fast.

How long do you believe these insurrectionists could hold the capital with bear spray, flag poles, pepper spray, and riot barriers? Pretty sure a couple of shots fired in the air would clear them out pretty fast.
Because the cult members failed at their goal of insurrection does not mean that it was not their attempt. Insurrection or no insurrection, their intent to go to the Capitol was to stop VP Mike Pence from certifying the 2020 election. Was it not?

Reactions: indy35
OMG. Serious people will look on those who say this as clueless asshats who will say anything to diminish a pivotal event in our political history. Those who think of the summer of love only in terms of damage and time are completely missing the significance of this one time event in our history due to their partisan blinders. Unbelievable. Lol

I know it Bob couldn't have said it better myself. What did people rioting and burning Federal buildings think it was a backyard BBQ with their dogs? Good to see you coming around to actual sanity Bob.

Because the cult members failed at their goal of insurrection does not mean that it was not their attempt. Insurrection or no insurrection, their intent to go to the Capitol was to stop VP Mike Pence from certifying the 2020 election. Was it not?
What was the BNI matters burning federal buildings and rioting in the street intentions?

Oops sorry I meant BLM matters

Compared to the summer of love..............they just don't get it. What do they think that was? It was absolutely a means to an end to mess with the elections but hey its all good when you are a liberal right?

Reactions: SKYDOG

An insurrection without weapons. LoL. Yep, the leftist media has twisted you way beyond logic.

J6 is relatively meaningless, and the extreme leftist J6 CULT clutches onto it still, almost 3 years later. Nuts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT