ADVERTISEMENT

Sing it Drew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Our country is totally fractured and, with our weak leadership in Washington, you can expect Ferguson type riots and looting in other places," Trump tweeted on November 25, 2014.

If you agreed with him then, do you feel that we have weak leadership now too?

Or, Tamir Rice, 12 year kid playing with a BB gun in a park. Police rolls up to and within seconds he is killed. One of the officers was fired from another police department prior to that.

The BB gun was an exact replica to a real gun. You gotta be f***ing kidding me. This is what's wrong with our country. Society is blaming dumb decision making on cops. Why is his parents allowing this? Where is the parenting. Skin color don't matter, if you're walking around with a gun, that looks EXACTLY like a Glock, pointing it at people, to the point to where 911 was called, then somewhere down the line, someone(s) very close to you failed to prepare you for life.

These people think cops are robots. They don't have a family, they don't help their kids with homework, or attend sporting events, or anything. They see trained, black killing machines.

They go into every encounter, fearing for their lives. They watch the news, they see the hatred society has for them. They know that killing cops has become a sport in society. You think I'm going to sacrifice my life, or even jeopardize my life for your stupid decisions? Like my life is more expendable than yours? Why? Why are you better than me?

People say you don't know what it's like, your not black. Well you don't know what it's like, your not a cop. Knowing that people hate you and want you to die because you have a badge. Nothing else.

No, you're repeating a known hoax. Even the liberal USA Today (LINK) has corrected the radicals who have been pushing this hoax in an effort to gaslight the public.

What we DO know is Joe Biden has praised people in those same groups, by saying there were "... many fine people who continue to display the Confederate flag" --- (LINK) Yeah, it's old. It's also exactly what people have been (wrongly) accusing Trump for, and occurred when Joe was relatively coherent and could be considered to (somewhat) have his wits about him. I'm sure there will be excuses made for him, just as they have for Robert KKK "Sheets" Byrd, My guess is that ol' Joe will be protected by the media, and this will never really see the light of day.
You posted a link to an opinion piece. Shockingly the opinion piece paints the situation in a pro Trump light. It’s not news, it’s not reporting, it’s an opinion. I base my view on the stupidity or strategy in general of even making the statement. His intent was clear - my base has a large contingent of angry white people and bigots. Nice try - I’ll post opinion pieces to support my view as well. Or I won’t - I’ll just repeat what the moron says.

The BB gun was an exact replica to a real gun. You gotta be f***ing kidding me. This is what's wrong with our country. Society is blaming dumb decision making on cops. Why is his parents allowing this? Where is the parenting. Skin color don't matter, if you're walking around with a gun, that looks EXACTLY like a Glock, pointing it at people, to the point to where 911 was called, then somewhere down the line, someone(s) very close to you failed to prepare you for life.

These people think cops are robots. They don't have a family, they don't help their kids with homework, or attend sporting events, or anything. They see trained, black killing machines.

They go into every encounter, fearing for their lives. They watch the news, they see the hatred society has for them. They know that killing cops has become a sport in society. You think I'm going to sacrifice my life, or even jeopardize my life for your stupid decisions? Like my life is more expendable than yours? Why? Why are you better than me?

People say you don't know what it's like, your not black. Well you don't know what it's like, your not a cop. Knowing that people hate you and want you to die because you have a badge. Nothing else.
I have been wondering, and I’m serious about this, if it would make sense to send police into inner city schools to educate kids on now to interact with cops, since it doesn’t appear their parents are doing so. Sort of like the DARE program does with teaching kids about drugs. Might save lives.

Reactions: dwhitebash11

Being black is not a choice - bring a cop is. Just a hint- If you fear for your life on a daily basis due to your job you should ****ing quit. I really don’t want a single cop on the beat who fears for his life on a daily basis. Btw I think you’re full of shit in the idea they fear for their lives.

Reactions: LionBulldog83
I have been wondering, and I’m serious about this, if it would make sense to send police into inner city schools to educate kids on now to interact with cops, since it doesn’t appear their parents are doing so. Sort of like the DARE program does with teaching kids about drugs. Might save lives.
This is a great idea - we should send cops into black schools and tell them if you have a BB gun we will kill you. And we could send them to Carmel and say do whatever the **** you want - you are golden. Might save lives.

First of all this happened in Cleveland where Ohio is an open and carry state. Secondly, if you look at the video the cops started shooting at the boy as soon as they rolled up to him in the squad car. They did not give the boy the opportunity to put the gun down.

You posted a link to an opinion piece. Shockingly the opinion piece paints the situation in a pro Trump light. It’s not news, it’s not reporting, it’s an opinion. I base my view on the stupidity or strategy in general of even making the statement. His intent was clear - my base has a large contingent of angry white people and bigots. Nice try - I’ll post opinion pieces to support my view as well. Or I won’t - I’ll just repeat what the moron says.

That piece lists the facts. The facts aren't opinion.

If you don't like it, you can color it how you wish. That's on you. You're advancing a hoax. If Trump is as you say he is, you wouldn't need a hoax to lean on.

He's been in the public eye for decades. Until he p*ssed off the rabid, radical left, he was never, EVER called a racist. Ever. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

YOUR intent is clear. You're really not interested in the truth. You're interested in propaganda.

And Biden's intent is clear, as well. He's a racist.

Your rules, not mine.

That piece lists the facts. The facts aren't opinion.

If you don't like it, you can color it how you wish. That's on you. You're advancing a hoax. If Trump is as you say he is, you wouldn't need a hoax to lean on.

He's been in the public eye for decades. Until he p*ssed off the rabid, radical left, he was never, EVER called a racist. Ever. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

YOUR intent is clear. You're really not interested in the truth. You're interested in propaganda.

And Biden's intent is clear, as well. He's a racist.

Your rules, not mine.
Trumps been a racist since he was a young man. He was a racist when he had his people mark #9 or C on black applicants applications for housing in the 70’s. He was a misogynist when he bragged about grabbing a woman pussy. He was a racist when he told black congressmen to go back to where they belong. I give two shits about Biden - anything is better than this clown.

Trumps been a racist since he was a young man. He was a racist when he had his people mark #9 or C on black applicants applications for housing in the 70’s. He was a misogynist when he bragged about grabbing a woman pussy. He was a racist when he told black congressmen to go back to where they belong. I give two shits about Biden - anything is better than this clown.
Oh my goodness.

You're everything that's wrong with politics today.

There's not a rational discussion you want to advance, nor one in which you wish to engage.

The evidence doesn't fit your narrative? No biggie. We'll just make it up.

This is a great idea - we should send cops into black schools and tell them if you have a BB gun we will kill you. And we could send them to Carmel and say do whatever the **** you want - you are golden. Might save lives.
Are Carmel kids resisting arrest, wrestling cops, punching cops, taking Tasers from cops, and shooting at cops?

If so, provide a link, and we’ll send them the police interaction training as well.

Are Carmel kids resisting arrest, wrestling cops, punching cops, taking Tasers from cops, and shooting at cops?

If so, provide a link, and we’ll send them the police interaction training as well.
Maybe - what inner city school district was being proposed for enhanced how to react to police training? All black schools? Do Uou have a Link and a threshold For which schools need this or is it just all black schools in general? Maybe we could have a how to stay married video as well or how to not have a kid out of wedlock. This could just be a continuation of the old how not to get whipped by your owner and how to avoid being hung from a tree videos. My kids don’t have to worry about being subservient to the police - they are white so they’re mostly ok as long as they stay away from blacks.

On a Purdue related note we had a pretty good guard named Cline recently who apparently fell asleep at the wheel of his car on a public road stoned to the gills. Im pretty sure he wasn’t in any danger of being shot in the back by cops. Maybe he took a class at the inner city school where they had the how to treat cops training. Where was he from again. Heard a similar story about the Colts owner. He must have audited that class as well.

Seriously do you provide how to treat cops training? I’d love to see your material.

First of all this happened in Cleveland where Ohio is an open and carry state. Secondly, if you look at the video the cops started shooting at the boy as soon as they rolled up to him in the squad car. They did not give the boy the opportunity to put the gun down.

Oh, so your allowed to point guns at people and police officers, since it's an open carry state?

Gotcha
Being black is not a choice - bring a cop is. Just a hint- If you fear for your life on a daily basis due to your job you should ****ing quit. I really don’t want a single cop on the beat who fears for his life on a daily basis. Btw I think you’re full of shit in the idea they fear for their lives.

So they should quit all because in the last 5 years, a new season opened up for hunters called cop season?

BTW, skin color doesn't equal bad decision making. Parenting, society morals, education does.

What ever happened to the Golden rule? Treat others how you want to be treated.
What ever happened to respecting the law?

Society is disgusting, attitudes like yours is humiliating, but unfortunately, it's the new normal.

Things don't go my way, it's because of my skin color. Black man resists arrest, lunches cop in the face, steals his taser, shoots the taser at said cop, gets shot and killed for doing so...

Natural reaction for most the country = just comply my guy, wtf are you doing?

Radicals reaction = OMG, poor innocent black man. Let's burn Wendy's?

This is why were so infuriated. This is NOTHING TO DO WITH COLOR. Nobody except you radicals see color. We don't give a shit about color. Your actions determine what kinda person you are. You fight police, resist arrest, steal their weapon and fire it at them, and somehow, society is angry at the end result? Like wtf did you expect? The cop to chase him down, grab a few baconators enroute to talking the perp, and have a picnic with him, then give him your wallet for slave reparations? Is that what you want?

GTFO. You're delusional. I can't even stomach idiocy like this. Our poor kids growing up are going to go through hell.

Oh my goodness.

There's not a rational discussion you want to advance, nor one in which you wish to engage.

Oh my goodness.

Im not into politics - but good to know I’m what’s wrong with it. I thought it might be a two party stranglehold in the election system that produces the bottom of the barrel for potential candidates and a sheeplike tendency of party zealots who have no original thoughts of their own.

Reactions: cgnops

crap... we have all this mayhem going on in the world, and I haven't heard of but a few kids from the 'hood who do that.
Im not into politics - but good to know I’m what’s wrong with it. I thought it might be a two party stranglehold in the election system that produces the bottom of the barrel for potential candidates and a sheeplike tendency of party zealots who have no original thoughts of their own.

That's all you've been, political.

crap... we have all this mayhem going on in the world, and I haven't heard of but a few kids from the 'hood who do that.

That's all you've been, political.
Your opinion is irrelevant . Post another opinion piece disguised as factual reporting and attribute it to a liberal source. Nice work. Fake news at its finest.

Reactions: cgnops
Oh, so your allowed to point guns at people and police officers, since it's an open carry state?
When the cops rolled up on Tamir Rice, were their lives in danger? They shot him as soon as they rolled up next to him. If that was a 12 year old white boy you know damn well they would not have shot him within 5 seconds of rolling up to him. They would have talked to him to put the weapon down. Then they probably would have taken him to Burger King on the way home.

Maybe - what inner city school district was being proposed for enhanced how to react to police training? All black schools? Do Uou have a Link and a threshold For which schools need this or is it just all black schools in general? Maybe we could have a how to stay married video as well or how to not have a kid out of wedlock. This could just be a continuation of the old how not to get whipped by your owner and how to avoid being hung from a tree videos. My kids don’t have to worry about being subservient to the police - they are white so they’re mostly ok as long as they stay away from blacks.

On a Purdue related note we had a pretty good guard named Cline recently who apparently fell asleep at the wheel of his car on a public road stoned to the gills. Im pretty sure he wasn’t in any danger of being shot in the back by cops. Maybe he took a class at the inner city school where they had the how to treat cops training. Where was he from again. Heard a similar story about the Colts owner. He must have audited that class as well.

Seriously do you provide how to treat cops training? I’d love to see your material.
Did Ryan punch a cop? Try to take his taser and shoot it at him? Great example.

You're not responding to my opinion.

You're stating your own.

What a great video and she does a brilliant job of blowing up the narrative.

I think I am going to just keep re-posting that video to respond to the narrative parroting people we have in this thread. They will try and refute it, but anything they try and say will have no merit.

Of course the one poster will immediately come out and say she just doesn't want to be black.

When the cops rolled up on Tamir Rice, were their lives in danger? They shot him as soon as they rolled up next to him. If that was a 12 year old white boy you know damn well they would not have shot him within 5 seconds of rolling up to him. They would have talked to him to put the weapon down. Then they probably would have taken him to Burger King on the way home.

If we're Monday morning quarterbacking, then no, it was a BB gun. But that's not what we're doing. We playing a live simulation. Again, this isn't Grand Theft Auto. When you get killed, you don't just restart the game and play over. You're dead, no more seeing, smelling, thinking, nothing.

You get a 911 call, got a black man with a gun in a park near civilians, pointing the gun at people. You roll up, get out your car, take 3 steps away from the cover of your vehicle and he points the gun at you. Do you:

A- ready gun, fire, neutralize the threat
B- yell put the gun down, while seeking cover and hope the perp listens to your command, because everyone listens to cops right? No one ever resists.
C-run for your life, allowing the perp to possibly kill numerous innocent civilians.
D-pull out your cell phone and record everything.

They don't know it was takir rice, a 12 year old boy. It came over as a armed black man in a park pointing his weapon at people... It sucks, but he got what he was asking for. You point a damn water gun that looks realistic at someone, be prepared for the consequences which can be death. I'm a conceal carry. I'm going to minimize the risk at ALL times no matter where I am. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. You point a gun at me or my family that looks real, I won't hesitate.

It's a sad day in America when police are scrutinized after criminals are killed while pointing guns at them, shooting at them with tasers. It's a sad day when someone resists arrests, is a known criminal, dies wrongfully, but becomes a social justice hero. Criminals are American heroes now.

Reactions: Level 42
I'm a conceal carry. I'm going to minimize the risk at ALL times no matter where I am. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. You point a gun at me or my family that looks real, I won't hesitate.
I wanted to focus on this part of your excellent post simply because you are not alone in this thinking. I too have my permit to carry and from talking with my local gun shop owner, he has seen his business skyrocket here in just a few short weeks with pretty much all the new gun owners citing all the recent events.

They are afraid of going downtown because of those that would rather do violence than be part of a peaceful protest and no longer think that the Police will be there if they need them. Granted that never was truly the case, but people are afraid of what the vocal few are doing to our society and are arming themselves in droves.

Floyd shouldn't of died and yes there should be changes in how the police do things, but Floyd also wasn't the saint he is being held up to be.

I wanted to focus on this part of your excellent post simply because you are not alone in this thinking. I too have my permit to carry and from talking with my local gun shop owner, he has seen his business skyrocket here in just a few short weeks with pretty much all the new gun owners citing all the recent events.

They are afraid of going downtown because of those that would rather do violence than be part of a peaceful protest and no longer think that the Police will be there if they need them. Granted that never was truly the case, but people are afraid of what the vocal few are doing to our society and are arming themselves in droves.

Floyd shouldn't of died and yes there should be changes in how the police do things, but Floyd also wasn't the saint he is being held up to be.

That's exactly the reason. I live about an hour away from a large city. I never go to the city for anything, as there's no reason for it. Born and raised country boy. This montra that "good ol country boys" are racist, really gets to me. It couldn't be the furthest from reality. Like I've said numerous times, we don't care about skin. A good, hard working man with morals is a brother of mine, period. If he's got my back, I'll have his.

I ALWAYS give a stranger the benefit of the doubt, unless he's a registered sex offender. That, you can call me prejudice for, and I'll gladly own it. But not for skin color.

Having respect and losing your ego can literally, be a life saver. I've never seen or heard about a cop who handcuffed a compliant person, put him in the back of the cop car, and then executed him. Not once. That statement doesn't excuse killing guys like Floyd, and it's a shame I have to even say that, but if I don't, I'm a racist .

Well he is the worst racist ever for all he has done for the AA community. All that "poll" proves is people believe what the media tell them and don't bother looking it up for themselves. Sorta like you really.

Good grief....not only am I in agreement with McNutt, but now BBG?
What has the world come to!

Following President Slick is like a cult. Instead of going down to Guyana, he has his followers going to Tulsa for a rally inside a 19,000 indoor stadium. Then, this fool is having them sign a waiver. Instead of cyanide lased kool-aid, you got the COVID-19 virus that has killed 110,000 plus folks in 5 months. This virus can potentially kill 200,000 people by October.

How many people were encouraged to and showed up for the Floyd funeral?
Did you have a problem with that?

What about all the people congregating and walking arm in arm in protests? Were you OK with that?

You're a hypocrite.

Please, you really need to watch the video I posted several pages ago. The BLM matter movement is not a movement of exclusion, everyone knows that all lives matter. The BLM movement is a movement of focus, in this case, police brutality, particularly unarmed black men and women. Please, do not bring up David Dorn or the murders in Chicago when there are conversations about BLM. Dorn Dorn was killed by criminals. The murders in Chicago are done by criminals. Police are there to serve and protect. The police are not supposed to killing, choking, beating folks when their lives are not in danger.

1) Don't commit crimes.
2) When you do commit crimes and get caught, don't resist.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Still waiting to hear though, how systemic racism causes some to decide to commit crimes but not others? After all, if racism is systemic, wouldn't all black people be impacted? Why do some decide to do wrong?

I’ve stated multiple times that if you break the law you should be detained and out through the justice system. That’s what happens to white people, I don’t care if you grabbed a taser and ran away you shouldn’t get shot to death in the back while fleeing. Absolutely unacceptable on both sides. Didn’t you just say we need to come together as ONE, it seems like United means united but only if it’s in your vision.

You skipped over the part where he assaulted the cop, punched him several times in the face, got his tazer and fired it at him.
He didn't just "grabbed a taser and ran away".

People like you only care about one thing: white cop/black man. Nothing else matters.

Just curious...where do you live?
Ever worked in a really dangerous hood where shootings are a daily occurrence?

president-trump-was-never-called-a-racist-untilhe-ran-against-30781305.png

Reactions: mathboy
INGREDIENTS
  • 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) bourbon whiskey*
  • 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lemon juice
  • 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) pure maple syrup (or simple syrup)
  • Garnish: Orange peel and a cocktail cherry
  • Ice, for serving

Reactions: BBG and Level 42
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT