ADVERTISEMENT

senator tim scott

So, basically, what you're saying, is that all blacks should have the same political ideology based strictly and solely on skin color?

If we're to stretch that line of thinking out, do you think all Hispanics should be in favor of open boarders?

Should all Catholics be pro-life?

Should all Muslims be anti-semitic?
@bonefish1 you are the king of rabbit holes. We have been through this over an over. I told you before, blacks don’t have to have the same political ideology. However, when it comes to racism, blacks should be in lock step. There is no way a blac person should be saying that the 13th Amendment should be abolished among other things. That is why I like republican Michael Steele. I can disagree with him ideologically but he would never say crap like the 13th Amendment should be abolished among other things.

I explained this several times but some of y'all may have missed it.

Have you read the book "Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe? It was a fictional book but she based the Uncle Tom character on a real slave from Maryland named Josiah Henson. Anyhow, according to the book a slave escaped and Uncle Tom was killed by the slave masters for not telling where the runaway slave went to. Two characters, Gumbo and Sambo told the slave master where the runaway slaves went to. Uncle Tom was deemed a hero and Gumbo and Sambo were deemed villains However, after some period of time went by for some reason or another the rolls of the characters in the book were reversed. Uncle Tom became the villain. Therefore, throughout the years in the black community when a black person went against another black person they were called Uncle Toms. Unfortunately folks did not read the book. If you read the book you would know that Uncle Tom was actually the hero amongst the slaves because he did not tell where the slaves ran of to and Gumbo and Sambo were the villains for telling on the runaway slaves. So that is why I prefer to call black people that go against other blacks Gumbo/Sambo instead of Uncle Toms. This is my list, but not limited, of Gumbo/Sambos:

Candace Owens
Jesse Lee Peterson
Thomas Sowall
Dr. Ben Carson
Diamond & Silk
Justice Clarence Thomas
David Webb
Officer Tatum
Anthony Brian Logan
Kanye West
Hershel Walker

These folks have said some dumb crap over years like the 13th amendment should be abolished, blacks were better off 100 years after slavery, support keeping the confederate names on military bases and flags. Berate President Obama at a prayer breakfast, vote against affirmative action, go against black NFL players kneeling during the National Anthem, believe that the unarmed blacks killed by police deserve what they got vote for a known racist and white supremacists like President Slick. Faux News will have these folks on the air to counter what another black person said that they don't like. I'm glad that it wasn't up to these people to free the slaves.
You appear to be rather bitter. Have you sought help for that?

What else hurts your fragile persona?

Reactions: Sophie1970
@bonefish1 you are the king of rabbit holes. We have been through this over an over. I told you before, blacks don’t have to have the same political ideology. However, when it comes to racism, blacks should be in lock step. There is no way a blac person should be saying that the 13th Amendment should be abolished among other things. That is why I like republican Michael Steele. I can disagree with him ideologically but he would never say crap like the 13th Amendment should be abolished among other things.

Are you saying that all blacks should have the same beliefs and position on racism?

Do you think it's OK if some blacks don't believe in systemic racism or white privilege?

Do you think it's OK for some blacks to say or believe that racism isn't the reason for struggles in the black community?

Are you saying that all blacks should have the same beliefs and position on racism?

Do you think it's OK if some blacks don't believe in systemic racism or white privilege?

Do you think it's OK for some blacks to say or believe that racism isn't the reason for struggles in the black community?
Yes, Racism is racism. Blacks should be on the same page always when it comes to race.

No, it is not ok. Systemic racism and white privilege is real. The blacks that don't believe in it are definitely the sell outs or Gumbo/Sambos.

No it is not ok for some blacks to believe that racism isn't the reason for struggles in the black community. Slavery and the Jim Crow laws were detrimental for blacks in this country. Any black person that says otherwise has some serious issues. Black people were put behind the 8 ball from the get go by slavery and Jim Crow. Why there were actually laws on the books that made black people count the number jelly beans in a jar is beyond me. All that led to poverty, the gang and drug trade. Plus manufacturing leaving the US. There is still discrimination in housing and loans. For some reason black farmers are treated separately from the white farmers.

Yes, Racism is racism. Blacks should be on the same page always when it comes to race.

No, it is not ok. Systemic racism and white privilege is real. The blacks that don't believe in it are definitely the sell outs or Gumbo/Sambos.

No it is not ok for some blacks to believe that racism isn't the reason for struggles in the black community. Slavery and the Jim Crow laws were detrimental for blacks in this country. Any black person that says otherwise has some serious issues. Black people were put behind the 8 ball from the get go by slavery and Jim Crow. Why there were actually laws on the books that made black people count the number jelly beans in a jar is beyond me. All that led to poverty, the gang and drug trade. Plus manufacturing leaving the US. There is still discrimination in housing and loans. For some reason black farmers are treated separately from the white farmers.

Yes, Racism is racism. Blacks should be on the same page always when it comes to race
By definition, this makes you a racist! Do you not see that?
That's the problem with lefty libs dems: You see skin color first.

The blacks that don't believe in it are definitely the sell outs or Gumbo/Sambos.
Again, what you're saying, is that all blacks should think the same?
Should all whites think the same?
Should all Hispanics think the same?

Yes, Racism is racism. Blacks should be on the same page always when it comes to race

The blacks that don't believe in it are definitely the sell outs or Gumbo/Sambos.
Since you like questions, let me ask you a few.

Should Blacks believe that the 13th Amendment should be abolished? You know the one that freed the slaves.

Should Blacks believe that they were doing well 100 years after slavery? Before you answer, this was the Jim Crow era.

Should Blacks believe that Harriet Tubman did not free the slaves? In that she had them go work for other white people.

Should Blacks believe that there should not be affirmative action? The very program that allowed blacks to enter colleges and universities.

Should Blacks believe that the 3/5 compromise was a way to end slavery?

Since you like questions, let me ask you a few.

Should Blacks believe that the 13th Amendment should be abolished? You know the one that freed the slaves.

Should Blacks believe that they were doing well 100 years after slavery? Before you answer, this was the Jim Crow era.

Should Blacks believe that Harriet Tubman did not free the slaves? In that she had them go work for other white people.

Should Blacks believe that there should not be affirmative action? The very program that allowed blacks to enter colleges and universities.

Should Blacks believe that the 3/5 compromise was a way to end slavery?
Why are you so obsessed with slavery? I’m pretty sure you or anyone known alive was never one. Let it go because if you can’t or won’t race relations will never get better.

Why are you so obsessed with slavery? I’m pretty sure you or anyone known alive was never one. Let it go because if you can’t or won’t race relations will never get better.
Uhh...because I’m a black person. That is a dumbass question. The mere fact that you asked that question is the definition of white privilege. When your ancestors have been enslaved for 246 years as recently as 1865 it is something that can’t be just washed over. However, I mention slavery to make a point on the ridiculous talking points the Gumbo/Sambos make. Race relations won’t get better in try if people stop being racist. You can’t just stop talking about it like Morgan Freeman says. Nobody tells Jewish people to stop talking about the Holocaust. Isn’t there a slogan “Never Forget”.

• Wow
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Uhh...because I’m a black person. That is a dumbass question. The mere fact that you asked that question is the definition of white privilege. When your ancestors have been enslaved for 246 years as recently as 1865 it is something that can’t be just washed over. However, I mention slavery to make a point on the ridiculous talking points the Gumbo/Sambos make. Race relations won’t get better in try if people stop being racist. You can’t just stop talking about it like Morgan Freeman says. Nobody tells Jewish people to stop talking about the Holocaust. Isn’t there a slogan “Never Forget”.
Slavery as recent as 1865???? How many decades or centuries is long enough to move on? If black people are going to harbor this until perpetuity then race relations will never improve. Time to move on and get along.

Just stop with this white privilege crap. Everyone is not a racist because of a disagreement or sees things in a different light.

Oops, the racist just got caught. Good reply.

Slavery as recent as 1865???? How many decades or centuries is long enough to move on? If black people are going to harbor this until perpetuity then race relations will never improve. Time to move on and get along.

Just stop with this white privilege crap. Everyone is not a racist because of a disagreement or sees things in a different light.
I’ve asked you this many times. How am I a racist for pointing out racism.

Are you suggesting that each race band together and only look out for themselves? Holy cow you need serious help.
I’m talking about when there is clearly racism, all blacks should acknowledge that it is racism. The Gumbo/Sambos will say it is not racism when it clearly is. Or somebody is not a racist when they clearly are. For example, all blacks should be against police brutality. The Gumbo/Sambos could care less.

• Wow
I’m talking about when there is clearly racism, all blacks should acknowledge that it is racism. The Gumbo/Sambos will say it is not racism when it clearly is. Or somebody is not a racist when they clearly are. For example, all blacks should be against police brutality. The Gumbo/Sambos could care less.

On the rare occasion there is police brutality everyone is against it. Who do you speak of that is for it? Enlighten us all.

On the rare occasion there is police brutality everyone is against it. Who do you speak of that is for it? Enlighten us all.
These Gumbo/Sambos never speak out against it. Matter of fact when one of these incidences occur they go out of their way and blame the victims in these cases. The jacked up stuff Candace Owens said about George Floyd. In the Arbury case where 3 white men hunted him down while he was running in the neighborhood and killed. Queen Gumbo/Sambo, Candace Owens instead of showing empathy of what happened to Arbury she questions the type shoes and shorts he was wearing that didn't jive in her mind of someone running in the neighborhood. Even if Arbury was running down the street with a TV in his hand, no one should hunt him down and kill him. Sensible people would call the police.

• Wow

I'm 100% confident no person alive has ever owned a slave, nor has any person alive ever been a slave. In fact, I'm 100% confident that no person alive has ever known a former slave or slave owner.
Eventually, you gotta quit blaming slavery for problems in the black community.

These Gumbo/Sambos never speak out against it. Matter of fact when one of these incidences occur they go out of their way and blame the victims in these cases. The jacked up stuff Candace Owens said about George Floyd. In the Arbury case where 3 white men hunted him down while he was running in the neighborhood and killed. Queen Gumbo/Sambo, Candace Owens instead of showing empathy of what happened to Arbury she questions the type shoes and shorts he was wearing that didn't jive in her mind of someone running in the neighborhood. Even if Arbury was running down the street with a TV in his hand, no one should hunt him down and kill him. Sensible people would call the police.

Maybe Candace Owens isn't an apologist for bad behavior. Maybe she's tired of seeing black people committing crimes and then ending up on the wrong side of the law?

Besides, how do you know what Candace Owens experience in life is? How do you know she's be subjected to racism?

Which brings up another point: Does it bother you that Kamala Harris (who's sort of, kind of black) married a white dude? Shouldn't she have married a black guy?

I'm 100% confident no person alive has ever owned a slave, nor has any person alive ever been a slave. In fact, I'm 100% confident that no person alive has ever known a former slave or slave owner.
Eventually, you gotta quit blaming slavery for problems in the black community.
I bring slavery up to make points about the ridiculous talking points the Gumbo/Sambos have said about slavery and why they are members of the Gumbo/Sambo club.

• Wow
Maybe Candace Owens isn't an apologist for bad behavior. Maybe she's tired of seeing black people committing crimes and then ending up on the wrong side of the law?

Besides, how do you know what Candace Owens experience in life is? How do you know she's be subjected to racism?

Which brings up another point: Does it bother you that Kamala Harris (who's sort of, kind of black) married a white dude? Shouldn't she have married a black guy?
I never said that I know what Candace Owens life experiences are. But since you brought it up, I do know for a fact that since she is black she has experienced racism in one form or another. As a matter of fact when she was 18 years old she hired the NAACP to help her file a discrimination law suit that she won. I reckon that was prior to her getting paid and joining the Gumbo/Sambo club. Perhaps that discrimination case she was involved in was the genesis that turned her into a self hater. That has been my theory for years about these black folks. Some can handle the racism that they experience and some become self haters.

As far as Kamala Harris, no it doesn't bother me that she is married to a white dude. Colors don't fall in love, people do. As a lot of black people do, I have mixed race people in my people in my family. I'm not a separatist.

I never said that I know what Candace Owens life experiences are. But since you brought it up, I do know for a fact that since she is black she has experienced racism in one form or another. As a matter of fact when she was 18 years old she hired the NAACP to help her file a discrimination law suit that she won. I reckon that was prior to her getting paid and joining the Gumbo/Sambo club. Perhaps that discrimination case she was involved in was the genesis that turned her into a self hater. That has been my theory for years about these black folks. Some can handle the racism that they experience and some become self haters.

As far as Kamala Harris, no it doesn't bother me that she is married to a white dude. Colors don't fall in love, people do. As a lot of black people do, I have mixed race people in my people in my family. I'm not a separatist.

there you go again...Just because Owens is black, you automatically assume she's experienced racism? How would you know this? Do you know here personally? Have you spoken to her about it?
You have no clue, no one iota, what she's experienced in her life.

But, what do you say to someone like Owens, who according to you, experienced massive levels of racism, but was still able to become a successful professional despite all the road blocks she obviously has faced for the simply reason that she's black?

I bring slavery up to make points about the ridiculous talking points the Gumbo/Sambos have said about slavery and why they are members of the Gumbo/Sambo club.

I rarely hear the gumbos/sambos bringing up slavery anywhere near the frequency that you say they do.

But, even if they did, how do you explain that all the black people were able to get through slavery, racism and discrimination to become successful?

there you go again...Just because Owens is black, you automatically assume she's experienced racism? How would you know this? Do you know here personally? Have you spoken to her about it?
You have no clue, no one iota, what she's experienced in her life.

But, what do you say to someone like Owens, who according to you, experienced massive levels of racism, but was still able to become a successful professional despite all the road blocks she obviously has faced for the simply reason that she's black?
Not only are you the king of rabbit holes, you are the king of hyperbole. I never said that Owens experienced massive racism. I know for a fact that she has. You quoted my post but didn't you read it. I said that when she was 18 years old she with the help of the NAACP file a discrimination law suit and won. Unless a black person is agoraphobic they are going experience racism. Ask the so called black friends you say that you have. They will also know someone that have. Blacks don't have a monopoly of experiencing racism in America. Anyone of color in this country have or will have experience racism whether they are Latino, Asian, Native American etc. They will tell you that they have experience some sort of racism in one form or another. The pure fact that you seem to not understand this is exposing your white privilege.

As far as Owens and others that overcome racism, it is just that you overcome it. You must not have read much in your life or have a grasp of history. There have been countless people throughout history, white and black who have paved the way for blacks to overcome racism. There have been the founding of the NAACP in the early 1900's. The founding of other civil rights groups. Leaders like the Dr. Martin Luther King and Medger Evers and countless others who have given up their lives to help blacks over come this. The 1964 Civil Rights Act, the 1965 Voting Rights Act that helped blacks. These legislations took away power from the racist States that had Jim Crow laws. Affirmative action have gave a lot of blacks opportunities to get into colleges and employment. Yes, it has gotten a lot better but racism still exist and blacks will do like they always have been doing, over come it and attack the next hurdle when it comes up.

I’ve never called you a racist. Don’t understand your position about not letting slavery go. My great ancestors fought for the union to help free the slaves. We are all not bad people.
I would call BNI a racist, without doubt. He/she/what-ever-pronoun-it-wants, is fixated on race, and is therefore, a racist. BNI is obsessed and sees race in every issue, and is therefore, a racist.

Not only are you the king of rabbit holes, you are the king of hyperbole. I never said that Owens experienced massive racism. I know for a fact that she has. You quoted my post but didn't you read it. I said that when she was 18 years old she with the help of the NAACP file a discrimination law suit and won. Unless a black person is agoraphobic they are going experience racism. Ask the so called black friends you say that you have. They will also know someone that have. Blacks don't have a monopoly of experiencing racism in America. Anyone of color in this country have or will have experience racism whether they are Latino, Asian, Native American etc. They will tell you that they have experience some sort of racism in one form or another. The pure fact that you seem to not understand this is exposing your white privilege.

As far as Owens and others that overcome racism, it is just that you overcome it. You must not have read much in your life or have a grasp of history. There have been countless people throughout history, white and black who have paved the way for blacks to overcome racism. There have been the founding of the NAACP in the early 1900's. The founding of other civil rights groups. Leaders like the Dr. Martin Luther King and Medger Evers and countless others who have given up their lives to help blacks over come this. The 1964 Civil Rights Act, the 1965 Voting Rights Act that helped blacks. These legislations took away power from the racist States that had Jim Crow laws. Affirmative action have gave a lot of blacks opportunities to get into colleges and employment. Yes, it has gotten a lot better but racism still exist and blacks will do like they always have been doing, over come it and attack the next hurdle when it comes up.
You are fixated, and I will do what others will not, and call you a racist. Only racists are fixated on race as you are. I will go one step further and say you are the problem with country, moreso than the KKK or NOI or NBPP. It is the obsessed, like you, that create division and you should be ashamed of your behavior.

You are fixated, and I will do what others will not, and call you a racist. Only racists are fixated on race as you are. I will go one step further and say you are the problem with country, moreso than the KKK or NOI or NBPP. It is the obsessed, like you, that create division and you should be ashamed of your behavior.
How am I a racist for pointing out racism.

You are racist by seeing racism in every facet of your being. You are racist by believing everything is about race. It must be a sad and miserable position to be in. I guess I am fortunate not to live your life of hatred for all who dont match my skin color.
You don't know the definition of a racist. What you just said is ignorant. It is foolish to call someone a racist for pointing out racism.

How is pointing out racism racist?
When will the change of seasons become racial injustice. The sun rising in the east racist. The sky is falling and everyone is racist who is white or disagrees with BNIBoiler amd the left. So comical. I just laugh at you posts so please keep posting for me and my staff.

Its Never Again. And, it isn't a slogan.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT