ADVERTISEMENT

Right Wing Calling for Assassinations

the ballot will have a candidate more conservative than don or joe.
No it won't.

Additionally, if there were a third option, I would never vote for them. Voting 3rd party or write in is simply throwing away a vote. I will be voting for the conservative candidate that actually has a chance to win.

: Corruption is a form of dishonesty or criminal offense undertaken by a person entrusted with a position of authority, to acquire illicit benefit or abuse power for one's private gain .

His plagiarisms and numerous fabrications (being arrested in SA, finishing in the "top half" in law school, etc) fit that definition and reflect his true nature, in my opinion. Imagine giving speeches in which you know are lying about your background, having stolen text from someone else. Would you stand in front of people and do that repeatedly? Unless you have a real personality disorder like Joe, of course you wouldn't. That is not even to mention his bizarre and creepy public behavior of putting his hands on women, even in White House ceremonies. Trumps has all kinds of behavior issues as well, of course, but I see little difference between the two in that regard.

Anyway, I have started coming on here just for the entertainment value while I suffer through various zoom and so forth. Boiler UP.

So you've made numerous posts in this thread accusing Biden of profiting off of China and Ukraine. I can't really speak to China (haven't done the research) but I assure you that I can practically write a dissertation destroying Trump's infantile claims about Ukraine, starting with the ridiculous assertion that Shokin was a "good PGO". a notion Rudy dreamed up with his (and Trump's) formerly Russian/ now Ukrainian mob contacts they both knew back in their days when the Oligarchs in Brighton Beach supported Rudy politically and Trump financially.

Names like Sam Kislin and the since arrested and subsequently turned govt witness Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman. If you know your recent history, you'll remember that Parnas and Fruman were arrested holding tickets to Vienna, which just happens to be where Shokin was living at the time and where Shokin and Rudy were initially introduced.In fact Rudy was scheduled to fly to Vienna a day or two after Parnas and Fruman's timely arrest...

Here's a brief intro to the "dirty dozen" of various Eastern European Mob types who have managed to cast their shadow over various business deals and political events within the Trump/Giuliani axis...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-alleged-russian-mobsters-in-trump-worlds-orbit-a-dirty-dozen

We can discuss Ukraine in depth later, including the motivation of a man like Kislin who had been banned as an Economic Criminal might have to exact revenge on reformers (read Biden) who were instrumental in breaking up his corrupt empire that dated back to Yanukovych. btw, Shokin was tied not only to Yanukovych, but was actually a remnant of the USSR days and was known for dressing like a KGB agent complete with overcoat...

But this post is concerning your obsession with Biden's "corruption" involving foreign companies while you completely ignore the rampant corruption of Trump (via Trump Properties) which actually involves US taxpayer/ campaign donation funds. Hopefully you're not one of the idiots that makes the ridiculous claim that Trump is serving "for Free".

It's true he isn't accepting the $700,000 "salary" that a POTUS earns. But it's also true that he has made up for it many times over with the over $21,000,000 in earnings that various Trump connected Committees have spent in Trump Properties over the past 4 yrs.
The Committe to Elect Donald J Trump has on it's own put close to $15,000,000 (of campaign related donations) into the Trump family coffers...

Total payments to Trump properties:$22,842,988
From Trump-related committees:$17,892,343
From the Republican party:$2,802,086
From Republican candidates,
elected officials and leadership PACs:

$1,297,927

Top committees spending money at Trump properties
CommitteePartyAmount
Donald J Trump for PresidentR$14,942,977
Trump VictoryR$2,947,326
Republican National CmteR$2,633,747
America First Action$542,922
Great America CmteR$237,731
Protect the HouseR$232,838
Senate Leadership Fund$94,627
National Republican Congressional CmteR$82,057
Women Vote Smart$54,877
Rudy Giuliani Presidential CmteR$53,686

No corruption there...amiright??

https://www.opensecrets.org/trump/trump-properties

No it won't.

Additionally, if there were a third option, I would never vote for them. Voting 3rd party or write in is simply throwing away a vote. I will be voting for the conservative candidate that actually has a chance to win.
someone outside the D/R party can win - all voters have to do is select them.

someone outside the D/R party can win - all voters have to do is select them.
Not with the way it’s currently set up. I’m actually appalled I can’t vote for a candidate that reflects my values. I’m also sure that marxists or green voters or libertarians feel the same way. Why does every other civilized country on the earth have an option to vote for the fraction you’re in? Winner takes all kinda sucks. Ranked voting might help but as long as we have two major powers fighting over the middle 10% it will always be two meh candidates trying to rally their base while kissing up to the moderates.

Reactions: boilersteel
So you've made numerous posts in this thread accusing Biden of profiting off of China and Ukraine. I can't really speak to China (haven't done the research) but I assure you that I can practically write a dissertation destroying Trump's infantile claims about Ukraine, starting with the ridiculous assertion that Shokin was a "good PGO". a notion Rudy dreamed up with his (and Trump's) formerly Russian/ now Ukrainian mob contacts they both knew back in their days when the Oligarchs in Brighton Beach supported Rudy politically and Trump financially.

Names like Sam Kislin and the since arrested and subsequently turned govt witness Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman. If you know your recent history, you'll remember that Parnas and Fruman were arrested holding tickets to Vienna, which just happens to be where Shokin was living at the time and where Shokin and Rudy were initially introduced.In fact Rudy was scheduled to fly to Vienna a day or two after Parnas and Fruman's timely arrest...

Here's a brief intro to the "dirty dozen" of various Eastern European Mob types who have managed to cast their shadow over various business deals and political events within the Trump/Giuliani axis...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-alleged-russian-mobsters-in-trump-worlds-orbit-a-dirty-dozen

We can discuss Ukraine in depth later, including the motivation of a man like Kislin who had been banned as an Economic Criminal might have to exact revenge on reformers (read Biden) who were instrumental in breaking up his corrupt empire that dated back to Yanukovych. btw, Shokin was tied not only to Yanukovych, but was actually a remnant of the USSR days and was known for dressing like a KGB agent complete with overcoat...

But this post is concerning your obsession with Biden's "corruption" involving foreign companies while you completely ignore the rampant corruption of Trump (via Trump Properties) which actually involves US taxpayer/ campaign donation funds. Hopefully you're not one of the idiots that makes the ridiculous claim that Trump is serving "for Free".

It's true he isn't accepting the $700,000 "salary" that a POTUS earns. But it's also true that he has made up for it many times over with the over $21,000,000 in earnings that various Trump connected Committees have spent in Trump Properties over the past 4 yrs.
The Committe to Elect Donald J Trump has on it's own put close to $15,000,000 (of campaign related donations) into the Trump family coffers...

$1,297,927

CommitteePartyAmount
Trump VictoryR$2,947,326
Women Vote Smart$54,877

No offense, but you seem to be showing ocd symptoms, blurting out all this information, which seems so bizarre since I am not the least bit obsessed with Biden's corruption. I am just taking it as a given, based on the plagiarism and other corrupt acts he has committed throughout his life as a career politician. Of course he is not the only one - and yes, Trump may just as bad or worse, but with one big difference.

As a career politician, most of Biden's plagiarism and self-promoting fabrications have come while on the gov pay role, based on his gov position. Even the allegations of sexual assault and so forth, the ones Harris (the former DA) said she believes, are from his time as a Senator. In contrast, Trump has had no such sexual assault allegations from the time he had been in a gov position that I know of. Most of his corruption appears to be from his time as a private citizen.

People like Joe who use their gov positions to commit corruption, when voters have entrusted them to be honest and of good character, are much more offensive, in my view, than people who are corrupt but not while they have been entrusted by the voters. Don't you agree?

PS, given that this is a Purdue forum of sorts, are you an engineer by any chance because that profession is known to have above average rates of OCD?

Not with the way it’s currently set up. I’m actually appalled I can’t vote for a candidate that reflects my values. I’m also sure that marxists or green voters or libertarians feel the same way. Why does every other civilized country on the earth have an option to vote for the fraction you’re in? Winner takes all kinda sucks. Ranked voting might help but as long as we have two major powers fighting over the middle 10% it will always be two meh candidates trying to rally their base while kissing up to the moderates.
Just to note, winner doesn't take all in our system. Surprised you would think that, and that Boilersteel, a thoughtful poster on this board, would seemingly agree with you - although he may just be trying to encourage you along the way with a kind gesture.

I liked the idea of having more political parties with a viable chance to have some say in our government so we can have more candidates that align to our individual views. The two party system, as much as they fight each other, actively keep the formation of any viable 3rd party knocked down to keep themselves in control.

I can't speak for boilercuz for sure but I read when he said "winner take all" he means we choose red or blue because all others don't have a viable chance.

The two party system, in addition to the primary method of electing candidates and low voter participation, results in terrible representatives of the parties.

Reactions: Boilerscuz
I liked the idea of having more political parties with a viable chance to have some say in our government so we can have more candidates that align to our individual views. The two party system, as much as they fight each other, actively keep the formation of any viable 3rd party knocked down to keep themselves in control.

I can't speak for boilercuz for sure but I read when he said "winner take all" he means we choose red or blue because all others don't have a viable chance.

The two party system, in addition to the primary method of electing candidates and low voter participation, results in terrible representatives of the parties.
So it was a kind gesture on your part, for which I commend you and your spirit of open, thoughtful and nonprofane discourse.

I thought he might be thinking the US pres winner takes all - that is, all the power, which is clearly not the case in our 3-branch system.

Why would a 3+ party system somehow result in better reps of the parties?

So it was a kind gesture on your part, for which I commend you and your spirit of open, thoughtful and nonprofane discourse.

I thought he might be thinking the US pres winner takes all - that is, all the power, which is clearly not the case in our 3-branch system.

Why would a 3+ party system somehow result in better reps of the parties?

I feel having more candidates makes everyone to be better candidates instead of just slightly better than the one other bad candidate. I think is also moves each of the candidates to want to appeal to a broader collation of voters/other parties when making a majority governing government instead of focusing on and appealing to just turn out their base.

I feel having more candidates makes everyone to be better candidates instead of just slightly better than the one other bad candidate. I think is also moves each of the candidates to want to appeal to a broader collation of voters/other parties when making a majority governing government instead of focusing on and appealing to just turn out their base.
It may also lead to more under the table deals to throw support one way or another. Are there any countries that have a successful 3+ party system in your view?

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
It may also lead to more under the table deals to throw support one way or another. Are there any countries that have a successful 3+ party system in your view?

The majority of countries are multi-party. I'd say it's a good system for the vast majority. The individual constitutions change some of the details in the differences but as a general proposition, it works well.

The majority of countries are multi-party. I'd say it's a good system for the vast majority. The individual constitutions change some of the details in the differences but as a general proposition, it works well.

Not sure what you mean by a good system - but if like the US they hold free and fair elections, upon which power changes hands peacefully, I would say they are vastly preferable to fascist, "royal", and other nondemocratic systems.

We have third parties, don't we? They are just too specialized to draw substantial interest, right?

Needs to be said again.

"It's telling that trump supporters generally seem to try to make everything that is obviously bad about trump and make it into a Biden is bad too so I can feel better about voting for trump when the reality is any comparison is orders of magnitude different generally speaking."
Lol

$1,297,927

CommitteePartyAmount
Trump VictoryR$2,947,326
Women Vote Smart$54,877

Yo, kid, where did you go? Need some rest after that outburst? Or are you hiding under building materials with Bob?

You don't have any proof whatsoever that BLM is full of Marxist thugs.
In three and half months BLM has gone from legitimate protesting to Marxist thugs. Do you have any facts to back that up or are you just following orders by spreading inflammatory rhetoric?
Why don't you also tell me how trump is going to get 20% of the black vote by labeling the millions of BLM protesters as Marxist thugs?
Umm, it literally says on the BLM website that they are "trainded marxists", then you have the co-founder on video boasting this fact.

The lol is on you if you don't understand what this was about after all this time.
Not looking good for Ol Joe and you for that matter now that new audio has leaked of Joe talking to Ukraine officials basically saying, the new incoming administration (Trump) isn't up to speed on what we were doing with you so don't tell them, wink wink. Not shady at all.

Joe goes on to say that he'll continue to work with them as a private citizen. What authority would Joe have as a private citizen to do government to government dealings? It's most likely something other than that. Whatever that something is, he didn't want the Ukrainians telling Trump about it.

$1,297,927

CommitteePartyAmount
Trump VictoryR$2,947,326
Women Vote Smart$54,877

Needs to be said again.

"Conservatives aren't voting for Trump because they like him as a person, or agree with everything he does. They are voting for him because his policies are most in line with conservative policies. The only other choice is to vote for Biden/Harris whose policies are completely opposite of conservative policies. No conservative is going to vote for higher taxes, "free" healthcare for all, liberal Supreme Court Justices, or anti-police policies."
Trump is many things, being a conservative is not one of them. You can argue that the definition of a conservative Republican has changed under Trump and call yourself one but that doesn't make your statement true........any conservative knows that.

I understand that his supporters have finally decided on a position on trump that makes them comfortable enough to overlook all his inadequacies.........it doesn't matter what he says, only what he does. And this year they have added "anti police policies" to the three mainstays of taxes, healthcare and judges.........but you forgot the hard turn toward socialism the government will make under a democratic president.

Biden has said no tax increases if you make less than 400k. Government healthcare is running at 60% approval........and employer provided healthcare isn't going anywhere. Biden is not anti police, he has said he is against defunding or eliminating the police. You can call him a liar or make some reference to Bernie/AOC but thosecare things he has promised. Judges will always be an issue but both sides should take note of how judges don't always vote they way the party wishes.

Putting aside differing opinions of his policies, there are two other issues. The idea that what the President of the US says is meaningless shows a fundamental lack of appreciation of the power of the position. The second is how those policies come about.......by ignoring precedent, norms,the law, and even the constitution........or by challenging every attempt at governmental oversight guaranteed by the constitution....... either in court or by simply refusing to comply. Those acts are undermining our democracy and are a far greater threat to it than the overblown fears of an inevitable socialist state should Biden win.

Reactions: indy35
Not looking good for Ol Joe and you for that matter now that new audio has leaked of Joe talking to Ukraine officials basically saying, the new incoming administration (Trump) isn't up to speed on what we were doing with you so don't tell them, wink wink. Not shady at all.

Joe goes on to say that he'll continue to work with them as a private citizen. What authority would Joe have as a private citizen to do government to government dealings? It's most likely something other than that. Whatever that something is, he didn't want the Ukrainians telling Trump about it.
What audio?
The link above is from a year ago and John Solomon was knee deep in The Ukraine story working with Rudy......who, btw, had no authority to represent the United States government as the lawyer for private citizen Donald Trump but did so for months with the help of the state department. He was digging up dirt on a political rival for the president, not for a private citizen.

Trump is many things, being a conservative is not one of them. You can argue that the definition of a conservative Republican has changed under Trump and call yourself one but that doesn't make your statement true........any conservative knows that.

I understand that his supporters have finally decided on a position on trump that makes them comfortable enough to overlook all his inadequacies.........it doesn't matter what he says, only what he does. And this year they have added "anti police policies" to the three mainstays of taxes, healthcare and judges.........but you forgot the hard turn toward socialism the government will make under a democratic president.

Biden has said no tax increases if you make less than 400k. Government healthcare is running at 60% approval........and employer provided healthcare isn't going anywhere. Biden is not anti police, he has said he is against defunding or eliminating the police. You can call him a liar or make some reference to Bernie/AOC but thosecare things he has promised. Judges will always be an issue but both sides should take note of how judges don't always vote they way the party wishes.

Putting aside differing opinions of his policies, there are two other issues. The idea that what the President of the US says is meaningless shows a fundamental lack of appreciation of the power of the position. The second is how those policies come about.......by ignoring precedent, norms,the law, and even the constitution........or by challenging every attempt at governmental oversight guaranteed by the constitution....... either in court or by simply refusing to comply. Those acts are undermining our democracy and are a far greater threat to it than the overblown fears of an inevitable socialist state should Biden win.
Trump has done many important things he said he would do in the 16 campaign - keeping us out of idiot foreign adventures, for example, and tearing up BHO's Iran deal. So in those not-insignificant aspects, it did matter what he said and that he backed it up with policy.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Umm, it literally says on the BLM website that they are "trainded marxists", then you have the co-founder on video boasting this fact.

Yes the leaders say they are Marxists, I've said that several times.

But again, is BLM full of Marxist thugs because two of their leaders believe in that ideology? Did any of the millions who marched say a damn word about marxism, in an interview or on a sign? They were marching for the rights of black Americans. How many of them could actually name the two women, let alone know they are trained Marxists?

You wanna freak out and believe that these two women are intending to turn a civil rights movement and the millions who believe in it into a Marxist revolution intent on overthrowing our democracy? Have at it. But right now, it has zero to do with marxism beyond the personal political beliefs of two of its leaders.

Stop calling calling people protesting for their rights Marxist thugs when it's not accurate.

Your hate is clouding your judgement. He has accomplished a lot in 3.5 years

Good grief, the level of ignorance is astounding. Trump has literally been a catastrophic President. He’s been responsible for rolling back protections on just about every non white male group. That’s just his racism, sexism, homophobia, etc policies. He’s been a disaster for the environment dropping out of the Paris Accords, while increasing fracking. His international relations have a farce. At RNC he told an American citizen who had been kidnapped by Erdogan that Erdogan was a good guy.

That doesn’t even begin to address his incompetence in dealing with Covid-19.

Or the fact that he has been laundering money through multiple schemes. You do realize he has paid himself 141 million dollars of tax payer money to play in his golf course.

He’s far outdone Obama in drone bombings.

Most of his cabinet has been indicted and more government officials under Trump have been indicted than Government officials in the last 10 presidents combined.

That’s just the short list.

Hope you weren’t relying on social security to retire because if Trump stays in office Social Security will be bankrupt by the middle of 2023.

Then you need to get out and meet more Trump supporters. The ones I know view him as someone standing up to the Chinese police state and trying to reduce our absurd troop levels and involvement around the world. Don't you agree with those policies - or do you miss the good old Iraq war and Biden's time in charg

How exactly is Trump standing up to the Chinese police state by trying to ban TikTok? You do realize that the US has literally been funding terrorist groups and puppet regimes since 1940s. America’s foreign policy caused 9/11.

But I’m sure Médici, Pinochet, Papa Doc, Noriega, and Ceausescu were very fine people.

What audio?
The link above is from a year ago and John Solomon was knee deep in The Ukraine story working with Rudy......who, btw, had no authority to represent the United States government as the lawyer for private citizen Donald Trump but did so for months with the help of the state department. He was digging up dirt on a political rival for the president, not for a private citizen.

You have to watch most of it to get the two audio clips.

Needs to be said again.

"Conservatives aren't voting for Trump because they like him as a person, or agree with everything he does. They are voting for him because his policies are most in line with conservative policies. The only other choice is to vote for Biden/Harris whose policies are completely opposite of conservative policies. No conservative is going to vote for higher taxes, "free" healthcare for all, liberal Supreme Court Justices, or anti-police policies."

But again, is BLM full of Marxist thugs because two of their leaders believe in that ideology? Did any of the millions who marched say a damn word about marxism, in an interview or on a sign? They were marching for the rights of black Americans. How many of them could actually name the two women, let alone know they are trained Marxists?

You wanna freak out and believe that these two women are intending to turn a civil rights movement and the millions who believe in it into a Marxist revolution intent on overthrowing our democracy? Have at it. But right now, it has zero to do with marxism beyond the personal political beliefs of two of its leaders.

Stop calling calling people protesting for their rights Marxist thugs when it's not accurate.
Everyone either had BLM shirts on, spray painted it everywhere, had signs, etc. If they want to back a movement, they better understand what that movement is REALLY about.

Good grief, the level of ignorance is astounding. Trump has literally been a catastrophic President. He’s been responsible for rolling back protections on just about every non white male group. That’s just his racism, sexism, homophobia, etc policies. He’s been a disaster for the environment dropping out of the Paris Accords, while increasing fracking. His international relations have a farce. At RNC he told an American citizen who had been kidnapped by Erdogan that Erdogan was a good guy.

That doesn’t even begin to address his incompetence in dealing with Covid-19.

Or the fact that he has been laundering money through multiple schemes. You do realize he has paid himself 141 million dollars of tax payer money to play in his golf course.

He’s far outdone Obama in drone bombings.

Most of his cabinet has been indicted and more government officials under Trump have been indicted than Government officials in the last 10 presidents combined.

That’s just the short list.

Hope you weren’t relying on social security to retire because if Trump stays in office Social Security will be bankrupt by the middle of 2023.
This is mostly bs. What protections has he rolled back for people of color? I'm sure it was his racism that signed the prison reform act and increased funding for HBC's right?

The Paris accords would have accomplished nothing IF the IPCC assumptions were correct. Since they aren't correct, the Paris accords were a giant waste of time and money. Anthroprogenic climate change is a farce. The theory is entirely based off of flawed data. The ice cores and it's C02 proxy. There are much better proxies for C02 and all of them invalidate the climate change narrative, which is why they solely use ice core data.

Everyone keeps saying it was incompetence in dealing with Covid, yet they tend to forget that the projections were 1.5-3 million deaths in the US alone. This is armchair quarterbacking at best. Not only that, Trump isn't responsible with how each state handles it's business. The worst offenders are all democratically run states.

Reactions: BSIT
How exactly is Trump standing up to the Chinese police state by trying to ban TikTok? You do realize that the US has literally been funding terrorist groups and puppet regimes since 1940s. America’s foreign policy caused 9/11.

But I’m sure Médici, Pinochet, Papa Doc, Noriega, and Ceausescu were very fine people.
You need to change your name because you're poorly informed. Trump has done quite a bit to stand up to China. Tic Tok is just a blip.

Last edited:

Trump is a conservative. He certainly is more of a conservative than Biden. Biden wants tax increases not only for those making over 400k, but also wants to increase the Corp tax again, and take away capital gains tax.

Obamacare doesn’t have a 60% approval rating LOL. The government needs to stay completely out of healthcare.

Justices are a huge issue, and I’m never going to vote for a candidate that will put a young far left justice on the SC. Both of Trump’s picks were young and very conservative, so I trust him to replace RBG with the same. This election has the potential to make the SC a conservative majority for the foreseeable future. That alone is enough reason to vote for Trump.

You can say Joe Biden isn’t anti police, yet instead of commending the officer for a job well done in the Jacob Blake shooting, or even simply staying out of it, he and his socialist VP candidate met with the rapist and called him a hero. Biden/Harris supporting Blake is inexcusable.

Reactions: SKYDOG

We’ve been over this, Robert. BLM has Marxist chants, signs, and beliefs. How many thousands of video or articles on the subject are enough for you to understand that wanting to abolish the police is Marxist?

We’ve been over this, Robert. BLM has Marxist chants, signs, and beliefs. How many thousands of video or articles on the subject are enough for you to understand that wanting to abolish the police is Marxist?
They don't do Marxist chants, they don't have Marxist signs.......and it doesn't matter if you find a picture of one. The Marchers are protesting for black lives, not Marxism, and you know that. Labeling the whole movement as Marxist just gives you cover to be against the entire thing. Abolishing the police is not a basic tenant of Marxism.

Abolishing the police is Marxist. That doesn't make the movement Marxist. That's like saying when trump claims the election is rigged it's autocratic.............therefore he's an autocrat. There has to be more than that.......which I believe there is.

Trump is a conservative. He certainly is more of a conservative than Biden. Biden wants tax increases not only for those making over 400k, but also wants to increase the Corp tax again, and take away capital gains tax.

Obamacare doesn’t have a 60% approval rating LOL. The government needs to stay completely out of healthcare.

Justices are a huge issue, and I’m never going to vote for a candidate that will put a young far left justice on the SC. Both of Trump’s picks were young and very conservative, so I trust him to replace RBG with the same. This election has the potential to make the SC a conservative majority for the foreseeable future. That alone is enough reason to vote for Trump.

You can say Joe Biden isn’t anti police, yet instead of commending the officer for a job well done in the Jacob Blake shooting, or even simply staying out of it, he and his socialist VP candidate met with the rapist and called him a hero. Biden/Harris supporting Blake is inexcusable.
If I have to explain to you that Trump's immigration policy is not conservative, his foreign policy is not conservative, his Russia policy is not conservative, his fiscal policy is not conservative, tariffs are not conservative............then you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Of course he's more conservative than Biden, but not by much.........and again, you have to lie to yourself to give some cover for you to support him. A little conservatism is better than none seems to be your position.

You're actually going to say Biden is anti police because he didn't praise a cop for shooting Blake in the back.....instead of listening to what Biden has actually SAID he believes?

I'm aware that Harris and Biden met with the family and praised their resilience......... and spoke to Blake. Can you link where either called him a hero?

You're drawing conclusions about Bidens views based on one action of compassion to a family and a lie about what he said ......rather than the policy he says publicly.

They don't do Marxist chants, they don't have Marxist signs.......and it doesn't matter if you find a picture of one. The Marchers are protesting for black lives, not Marxism, and you know that. Labeling the whole movement as Marxist just gives you cover to be against the entire thing. Abolishing the police is not a basic tenant of Marxism.

Abolishing the police is Marxist. That doesn't make the movement Marxist. That's like saying when trump claims the election is rigged it's autocratic.............therefore he's an autocrat. There has to be more than that.......which I believe there is.
Bob, could you be more willfully ignorant? The evidence is right in front of your face. If you were actually paying attention...

Last edited:
If I have to explain to you that Trump's immigration policy is not conservative, his foreign policy is not conservative, his Russia policy is not conservative, his fiscal policy is not conservative, tariffs are not conservative............then you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Of course he's more conservative than Biden, but not by much.........and again, you have to lie to yourself to give some cover for you to support him. A little conservatism is better than none seems to be your position.

You're actually going to say Biden is anti police because he didn't praise a cop for shooting Blake in the back.....instead of listening to what Biden has actually SAID he believes?

I'm aware that Harris and Biden met with the family and praised their resilience......... and spoke to Blake. Can you link where either called him a hero?

You're drawing conclusions about Bidens views based on one action of compassion to a family and a lie about what he said ......rather than the policy he says publicly.
Being in favor of LEGAL immigration is conservative.

Renegotiating bad trade deals and using the influence of the Presidency to promote peace between enemy nations is conservative.

What's his Russia policy that isn't conservative?

How are his fiscal policies not conservative? Lowering taxes is very conservative.

Tariffs to keep corporations in the US is conservative.

Harris apparently didn't use the word hero, but she did call him and tell him that she was "Proud of him" (https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-jacob-blake-proud/). Think about that... a VP candidate called a person who was charged with rape 3 weeks earlier and told him she was proud of him. Sickening.

Biden supports re directing police funds away from LEOs.

There is absolutely no chance my vote goes to that ticket. I support 99% of the Trump administrations policies. My only issue with Trump is his use of Twitter and that he's an asshole. I vote for the policy, not the person.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT